Expat mum in Luxembourg
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings - Bastogne 3 days ago As promised, here I am again with some ideas and insider tips on places nearby where you can easily spend a few hours or a day in family. So if yesterday I came up with the Saar Loop idea, perfect for a sunny day, now I present you with an all-weather option. Because, you know, in […]
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings - Saarland Postcard 4 days ago Welcome to my brand new post series – “Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings”. So every week till Summer, I’ll be posting 2 articles with ideas and insider tips on my favorite secret places for one day out (or a weekend out, that’s also fine ;)). Saarland Postcard Today, we’ve...
- Agenda for the Weekend - 25th to 28th March (EN & PT) 1 year ago (Versão completa em Português mais abaixo) Hi there! So, if you’re around during the Easter weekend, here are my picks: the reopening of Parc Merveilleux, the Medieval Market of Echternach and the Easter Market in the city of Luxembourg Here is some additional info: – Parc Merveilleux...
- Family Trips 4 You! 1 year ago Hi! Have a look at my new ‘project’ and feel free to share! Hope you enjoy it! And stay tuned for the new destinations being published in the coming days!
- Hiring a Cleaning Lady in Luxembourg 1 year ago A constant question one can find in social media websites is “How can I legally hire a cleaning lady in Luxembourg?”. So here is a brief explanation that I sincerely hope will help you out!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat mum in Luxembourg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!