Expat mum in Luxembourg
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings: Dinant, Citadelle and Saxophones 2 months ago So, you might be wondering about the title of this article, no?! Well, first let me tell you a little detail: Dinant is not next door to Luxembourg, but it is just one (very worthy) hour driving away! It’s a lovely little city with a lot of history to teach us all. Even though the […]
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings - Vianden Swimming Pool 3 months ago The warm temperatures out there call for an outdoor swimming pool! Luxembourg has plenty of them, but there’s one that clearly stands out for its beautiful scenario – The Vianden Swimming Pool. This year, the swimming pool already opened its doors (last Thursday 25th May), so all is good to...
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings: Remerschen Beach 3 months ago As the Summer seems to be back in town, our natural reaction is to go out there and look for the perfect outdoor venue… And you know what? Luxembourg is quite perfect on answering to that question: there are amazing lakes and swimming pools all over the country. The other day we ended up...
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings - Rosport fun by the lake 4 months ago Hello there! Yesterday we decided to explore one more family-friendly place in Luxembourg. I confess that I’m quite surprised when I realise that even after almost 5 years living in the Grand-Duchy (how times fly…), there are still so many fun places to discover!!
- Discovering Luxembourg and Surroundings - Bostalsee 4 months ago About one hour and a half from Lux city, there’s a fantastic family-friendly resort called Center Parc Bostalsee. Some of you who know me best would ask: but, I thought you were not a fan of Center Parcs?! Well, that’s indeed true! Even tought there are many details that I’m not a fan of, I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat mum in Luxembourg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!