Expat mum in Luxembourg
Latest Blog Posts »
- Agenda for the Weekend - 25th to 28th March (EN & PT) 10 months ago (Versão completa em Português mais abaixo) Hi there! So, if you’re around during the Easter weekend, here are my picks: the reopening of Parc Merveilleux, the Medieval Market of Echternach and the Easter Market in the city of Luxembourg Here is some additional info: – Parc Merveilleux...
- Family Trips 4 You! 11 months ago Hi! Have a look at my new ‘project’ and feel free to share! Hope you enjoy it! And stay tuned for the new destinations being published in the coming days!
- Hiring a Cleaning Lady in Luxembourg 11 months ago A constant question one can find in social media websites is “How can I legally hire a cleaning lady in Luxembourg?”. So here is a brief explanation that I sincerely hope will help you out!
- Skiing Fun for Families near Luxembourg 1 year ago Ok, first of all, if you are a real skiing addict, I must be honest: this article won’t be the right one for you! Please don’t be angry with me!
- White Christmas - a very secret list of magic places 1 year ago Are you already looking around and trying to find the best Christmas markets to visit? Here is my latest article for Clew.lu, a very secret list of magical places to visit! Enjoy!! http://clewmag.net/2015/11/17/white-christmas-a-very-secret-list-of-magic-places/
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat mum in Luxembourg has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!