Cup of tea anyone?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Walking a mile in someone else's shoes... or... refugees in Berlin 2 years ago After thinking about this for a few weeks, I just had to put something into writing. Recently there has been a large influx of refugees into Berlin. Call it what you will- it’s not really the ‘hoarde’ or a ‘swarm’ or whatever the media is calling it: It’s an influx of individuals, with...
- All Grown Up 2 years ago So much has happened lately that it’s hard to write everything. So I won’t. But what is really important to me right now is that my littlest, my almost-18-month-old will be starting Kita (daycare) tomorrow! It’s incredibly bittersweet. I’ve enjoyed our time together so much. I feel...
- Birth, Motherhood and Finding my Calling in Life 2 years ago There is a quotation that I love to use and it goes: “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” -Osho And so it is true. When I gave birth to each of my babies, […]
- Boys, Babies and Thinks of a Mompreneur 2 years ago So, once again, it’s been a while. I’ve absolutely neglected my blog, even though I’ve shut down my other blog/s because I simply don’t have time to write anything. You see, it appears that raising a baby, a four-year-old and a new baby of a business isn’t conducive to having time! The...
- It's been a while 2 years ago It’s been ages since my last post. How awful of me to neglect my blog. Sorry, blog but I’ve been taking care of a little baby! It’s been a crazy 7 months and our little baby is no longer so little. In fact, he weighs 9 kilos already! He’s got 4 teeth and though he’s […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Cup of tea anyone?
18:33 PM May 22, 2013
Fantastically funny and well written posts as well as a number of posts that really get you thinking. I love this blog.