Dreaming in Arabic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Realizing A Dream - Step 2: Have A Land Dispute 2 weeks ago “If you expect life to be easy, challenges will seem difficult. If you accept that challenges may occur, life will be easier.” – Rob Liano – The Shephard squinted, and waved his… Continue reading →
- Steampunk Coffee - Heaven in a Cup 2 months ago “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.” – Sir James MacKintosh – My knuckles turn white, as I tighten my grip on the steering… Continue reading →
- Places To Stay: Upper House - Clarens, South Africa 2 months ago Name: Upper House Locatation: Clarens, Eastern Free State, South Africa Description: It is a small guest house, where all the rooms have private entrances with secure parking, and access to the lush garden, where… Continue reading →
- Where The River Flows 3 months ago “Life is like the river, sometimes it sweeps you gently along and sometimes the rapids come out of nowhere.” – Emma Smith – When we received a phone call in March to inform… Continue reading →
- Discover Maboneng, City of Light - Johannesburg 3 months ago “In 2007 I was living in a converted factory on the edge of the city. At that time the Jo’burg inner city was a no-go zone, crime ridden, filthy and all but forgotten.… Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Archaeological Sites in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is known for its glitzy, modern buildings and a lifestyle and culture that often make claims of ‘the best’, ‘the biggest’, or ‘the tallest’. Even though it is a clever marketing ploy for luring tourists and their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Dreaming in Arabic
16:56 PM September 21, 2013
This blog features some of the most outstanding photos I've seen of the UAE as well as Oman and other fascinating places the blogger has travelled to. But what makes it a 5 star blog is that the beauty of the words match that of the pictures. Well and truly worth a visit - but allow yourself a couple of hours!