Dreaming in Arabic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rio in a Nutshell 1 week ago I am not a city girl, despite living in a city, and although I thoroughly immerse myself in the joys of city living, I much prefer quiet, open spaces, where nature sounds abound.… Continue reading →
- Boats And Bicycles: A Day Visit to Paquetá Island 2 weeks ago Were I rich, I would not hesitate to buy a little holiday place on Paquetá Island. As a matter of fact, I found the perfect place. But, alas, I do not have the luxury… Continue reading →
- Street Art in Rio 2 months ago “It can be said that it is a movement, most definitely an art expression, but surely, even more than this… Perhaps, an art form in its own right. One thing is certain –… Continue reading →
- Cape2Rio 2017 - An Unplanned Adventure 2 months ago As I stared at my computer screen, I could feel my heart miss a beat. The speed, when I clicked on the magenta triangle, read 0.52 knots. All the other little triangles, representing… Continue reading →
- In Search of Al-Andalus: Granada 3 months ago I merge with the throng of bodies, and allow the surge of movement to direct my first tentative exploration of Granada. Soon I find myself at the bottom of the hill on which the… Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Archaeological Sites in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is known for its glitzy, modern buildings and a lifestyle and culture that often make claims of ‘the best’, ‘the biggest’, or ‘the tallest’. Even though it is a clever marketing ploy for luring tourists and their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Dreaming in Arabic
16:56 PM September 21, 2013
This blog features some of the most outstanding photos I've seen of the UAE as well as Oman and other fascinating places the blogger has travelled to. But what makes it a 5 star blog is that the beauty of the words match that of the pictures. Well and truly worth a visit - but allow yourself a couple of hours!