Dreaming in Arabic
Latest Blog Posts »
- Finding Solitude - The Buddhist Retreat Centre, Ixopo, South Africa 1 week ago The mist, like a gauzy veil, hung suspended between air and earth, as I made my way towards my bed after Evening Meditation. In it, solid forms dissolved and became liquid energy. Behind… Continue reading →
- Bayn: The In-Between 3 weeks ago “The drive for change on a physical level in the United Arab Emirates has created a parallel shift socially and culturally. As the landscape began to change, so did the mindsets, the native… Continue reading →
- On My Bedside Table 1 month ago “A good book should leave you . . slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it.” – William Styron – I am not keen on writing reviews. Perhaps because… Continue reading →
- Rio in a Nutshell 1 month ago I am not a city girl, despite living in a city, and although I thoroughly immerse myself in the joys of city living, I much prefer quiet, open spaces, where nature sounds abound.… Continue reading →
- Boats And Bicycles: A Day Visit to Paquetá Island 1 month ago Were I rich, I would not hesitate to buy a little holiday place on Paquetá Island. As a matter of fact, I found the perfect place. But, alas, I do not have the luxury… Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Archaeological Sites in the UAE Expat Blog Awards 2013 The United Arab Emirates is known for its glitzy, modern buildings and a lifestyle and culture that often make claims of ‘the best’, ‘the biggest’, or ‘the tallest’. Even though it is a clever marketing ploy for luring tourists and their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Dreaming in Arabic
16:56 PM September 21, 2013
This blog features some of the most outstanding photos I've seen of the UAE as well as Oman and other fascinating places the blogger has travelled to. But what makes it a 5 star blog is that the beauty of the words match that of the pictures. Well and truly worth a visit - but allow yourself a couple of hours!