Our Delhi Struggle
Latest Blog Posts »
- Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India) 1 year ago Click for bigger version This essay was originally published in The Book Review India.
- portraits from Bangalore's Krishna Rajendra Market 1 year ago On my visit to Bangalore last month (as part of my Delirious Delhi book release tour), I wandered into the Krishna Rajendra Market. This multistory concrete structure, I quickly realized, is among the most picturesque markets in Asia. I immediately … Continue reading →
- Lutyens' Delhi survival guide (my article from Indian Express' Eye Magazine) 1 year ago This article was originally published on Dec 11 in Indian Express’s Eye Magazine. An expat’s guide to surviving Lutyens’ Delhi by Dave Prager Lutyens’ Delhi was built for expats. British ones, specifically: those early 20th-century genteelfolk who knew exactly which …...
- Highlights from Bangalore and Delhi (#2) launch events 1 year ago Bangalore’s traffic apocalypse is very different from Delhi’s traffic apocalypse. Delhi has epic jams: packed boulevards that stretch to the horizon; masses of vibrating, coughing vehicles; drivers and passengers for whom the queue in front of them dictates exactly what …...
- Highlights from the Mumbai reading 1 year ago Delirious Delhi on display in Crossroads Bookstore, Kemps Corner, Mumbai Mumbai is much more intense than Delhi. It’s India’s Manhattan: as a peninsula, its waters prevent a Delhi-like sprawl. So Mumbai has grown up instead of out. Imagine the population … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Delhi Struggle has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!