Latest Blog Posts »
- Blue skies in DC 1 week ago I had a headache all morning yesterday, so I took a break from work around 1 pm to walk around a little and get some fresh air. I went through the canal areas and down to the Georgetown harbor. It was all bright sun, blue skies, and business lunches, with the occasional yacht floating by....
- What non-Swedes should know about Sweden - according to ABBA 2 weeks ago Since I work at the Embassy of Sweden as a tour guide, I get a lot of questions about what I thought of the country and my experiences living there. I tell them the truth —
- Lenten sugar cravings 4 months ago I gave up sugar for Lent again, which is easier than it was last year but STILL NOT FUN in any way. (Just to impress upon you the hardcore nature of this promise, I’m not eating anything with honey or artificial sweeteners in it either, which means no flavored yogurt, no lattes, and no...
- How do I say this in a way that doesn't reveal my inner super geek... 4 months ago A combination adult spelling bee and happy hour is undeniably — and shamefully
- Nonstop excitement at the Embassy of Sweden 4 months ago For the last two weeks, it has been nonstop excitement for me at the Embassy of Sweden. Right now, the Kennedy Center is hosting a gigantic festival called Nordic Cool focused on Scandinavian culture: theater, dance, music, visual arts, literature, design, and film
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Transatlantic Sketches has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!