CheeseWeb - Expat Life in Belgium
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to spend a Weekend in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada 2 weeks ago Miramichi is the largest city on New Brunswick’s Acadian Coast, but it’s not a typical stop on the tourist trail. This oversight is a pity because Miramichi is a hub for multicultural history and a gateway to outdoor adventure. Miramichi makes a perfect weekend getaway destination or a stopping...
- Family-Friendly Things to do in Malbun, Liechtenstein in Winter 3 weeks ago Adi shares a winter day-trip to Liechtenstein’s only ski resort town and some great ideas for things to do in Malbun. Over the years I’ve had a love/hate relationship with winter. I grew up in Timisoara, Romania, absolutely loving winter. Almost every year we had lots of snow, making us kids...
- The Ultimate 10-Day Luxembourg & Belgium Itinerary 3 weeks ago Our itinerary for 10-days in Belgium and Luxembourg, covering the best things to do, where to stay, where to eat, and how to get around. This flexible itinerary includes budget and luxury hotels and will give you plenty of activity options. Some of our most frequently asked questions about...
- 17+ Amazing things to do in Stonehammer Geopark, Saint John, New Brunswick Canada 2 months ago If you think a Stonehammer is to pound rocks and are wondering just ‘what is a geopark,’ head to Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada to discover the amazing activities UNESCO’s Stonehammer Geopark has to offer. What is A Geopark? In broad terms, a UNESCO Global Geopark is an area designated as...
- Review: La Fermette des Alouettes Holiday Rental in Belgium 2 months ago If you’re looking for countryside holiday cottages in Belgium, you don’t have to go far beyond Brussels to escape to nature. Monika reviews La Fermette des Alouettes, an 18-century farmhouse in Beauvechain. Winter is upon us, with frost in the air. But I have lovely memories of this autumn to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belgium Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belgium!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 30 reviews on CheeseWeb - Expat Life in Belgium
15:11 PM October 03, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic resource whether you are looking for a nice restaurant in town, a destination for a weekend trip or simply a beautiful, warm and personal view of the country.
15:32 PM October 03, 2012
CheeseWeb is a great source of inspiration on life in Belgium: where to go, where to eat, what to visit. They also have reports on travel abroad. It's a site that keeps me coming back with each new travel report or restaurant review, even though i'm Belgian myself. And yes, I sometimes do envy them, getting to visit so many wonderful places! :-)
16:16 PM October 03, 2012
Cheeseweb is the best!!! Great photos and great content, always up to date!!!
05:36 AM October 04, 2012
If you are looking for a blog filled with content you can really use, then Cheeseweb is an absolute most! Their professional and style keep me coming back for more. So enjoyable to read with tons of great information to help you learn more about Belgium and beyond. A real award winner!
10:34 AM October 04, 2012
LOVE Cheeseweb! Always giving me ideas on what to see and do next!
14:50 PM October 27, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic resource for anyone visiting or living in Belgium. I've particularly benefited from their knowledge of Belgian restaurants and Brussels food services. :-)
10:58 AM October 29, 2012
What a wonderful resource! On expat life, on Brussels, on travel. The images are glorious, the writing is direct and fluid. So happy to have found this wonderful blog.
13:37 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is fantastic! if you're looking for a place to go, something to do or something great to eat, you can always find it on Cheeseweb.
13:50 PM November 05, 2012
I love that blog, it's very interesting and entertaining to read, even for a belgian native !
14:13 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is the winner :) Great blog with lots of useful information. I use it regularly, even if it is not on my native language ;)
16:42 PM November 05, 2012
CheeseWeb is such a fantastic source of information, about both Belgium and a number of other amazing travel destinations. I'm constantly recommending the site to friends who are visiting an array of locations, because CheeseWeb always seems to have helpful tips.
16:56 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic blog for expats and others who love travel, good food, photography and adventures! I really like that they have visited so many of Belgium's and other close by destinations with great suggestions to help us get to know the country better. Thanks Cheeseweb!
18:41 PM November 05, 2012
If you are a soon-to-be expat/immigrant/trailing spouse who wants to know what Belgium is like, Cheeseweb.eu is the go-to source for all things Belgian. It takes you on a ride of emotional ups and downs of being in Belgium, gives you insights into living here and finally escaping from it.
20:06 PM November 05, 2012
Everything you would ever want to know about Belgium is here, with great reviews of restaurants and casual dining. Wonderful little side trips to interesting little places and great big events. Entertaining and informative. Perfect!
21:36 PM November 05, 2012
perhaps i have a bias, but i have certainly enjoyed so much from cheeseweb; helpful and practical info on a unique national culture, beautiful photography, cheeky and charming... it is truly lovely
22:52 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is a great resource for expats, as well as anyone travelling in Belgium and beyond.Tons of information on things to see and do, where and what to eat,as well as tips to help you make the most of your stay. I particularly enjoy the lovely photos of beautiful gardens,charming villages, and mouthwatering dishes.Wonderful!
23:17 PM November 05, 2012
It's the only Belgium Blog I read and it's lured me there three times already! Seriously, it has some of the best info that you could hope to get about a whole variety of subjects such as food, travel, food, events, food, attractions, food and of course wine. What else is there?
03:24 AM November 06, 2012
Generously and creatively sharing the expat life and inspiring adventuring throughout Belgium and beyond. Beautiful and delightful.
11:25 AM November 06, 2012
I just have enjoyed the great photos shared in this website.
11:37 AM November 06, 2012
Pretty helful website when it comes to visit restaurants, places and more. Photos are outstanding as well.
13:31 PM November 06, 2012
Fun blog with good ideas for things to see and do in Belgium. I really enjoy the pictures, whih are excellent.
13:31 PM November 06, 2012
Thanks for being a guide and inspriation during my first year in Belgium. I have picked up many ideas for travel, dining and outings. Your older posts on life in Brussels have let me know that I am not alone. Great site!
13:36 PM November 06, 2012
CheeseWeb is a great resource for things to do in Belgium and beyond. Unlike a lot of websites it is not focused on a single city and encourages me to get out and visit the less known locations. Love the pictures and the enthusiasm for Belgium!
13:38 PM November 06, 2012
Great resource filled with anecdotes, pictures and positive enthusiasm.
14:53 PM November 06, 2012
Very usable, enjoyable, informative, & helpful!
11:39 AM November 07, 2012
CheeseWeb is my go-to resource for all things in Belgium and beyond: restaurants, activities, advice, travel destinations, etc. The passion behind the stories comes through with every post and the photography is wonderful. Love it!
19:53 PM November 07, 2012
Excellent stories/travel and I love the picture guessing on Facebook. I have been following this site for a few months; and have even posted a few questions receiving really helpful replies. The older posts on what to pack etc gave me some ideas while I was packing etc. I arrive in Belgium on Sunday 11th and am really looking forward to it :-) Thanks Cheeseweb
13:37 PM November 08, 2012
Although I am not an expat myself, I still follow this blog with great interest. The articles posted cover a variety of subjects and one is never bored reading!
15:35 PM November 29, 2012
Such an informative blog not only for the expats in Belgium but also for the residents of this country. Congratulations!
08:18 AM November 30, 2012
An interesting blog with a variety of subjects about Belgium...Good luck!!