CheeseWeb - Expat Life in Belgium
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to Eat and Sleep in Zwolle, the Netherlands 3 days ago Today Monika shares her favourite restaurants and hotels in the second part of her adventure in Zwolle, the Netherlands. Last week, I shared what to do and see in Zwolle, the capital city of Overijssel province, in the Netherlands. The other important part of visiting a destination is definitely,...
- The Saint Mary's First Nation Powwow, Fredericton, NB, Canada 6 days ago We attend our first powwow at the Saint Mary’s First Nation in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada and discover a celebration of life, the earth, and diversity. When we first made the decision to return to Canada and spend time exploring New Brunswick, one of our top priorities was to learn more...
- 14 Things To Do in Edmundston, New Brunswick, for Every Travel Style 1 week ago We share 14 things to do in Edmundston, New Brunswick, covering outdoor adventure, history and culture, great food, and family-friendly activities. Edmundston is a hidden gem of a city in New Brunswick’s northwesternmost county, Madawaska. There’s a surprising amount of things to see, do, and...
- What to do in Zwolle, the Netherlands 1 week ago Monika shares the first stage of her foodie journey through Zwolle, in Overijssel, the Netherlands. Love thy neighbour; I have always enjoyed visiting the Netherlands. Every visit has been stimulating, from architectural design to the different museums to the tulips and obviously the food. In...
- Ployes - A Culinary Tradition in Madawaska, New Brunswick 2 weeks ago We learn about Madawaska’s famous pancake, the ploye – from seed to topping, in the Edmundston region of New Brunswick, Canada. France has crepes, the Netherlands has poffertjes, China has cong you bing, Russia has blini. All around the world, humans eat some form of flattened fried dough. Here...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Belgium Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Belgium!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 30 reviews on CheeseWeb - Expat Life in Belgium
15:11 PM October 03, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic resource whether you are looking for a nice restaurant in town, a destination for a weekend trip or simply a beautiful, warm and personal view of the country.
15:32 PM October 03, 2012
CheeseWeb is a great source of inspiration on life in Belgium: where to go, where to eat, what to visit. They also have reports on travel abroad. It's a site that keeps me coming back with each new travel report or restaurant review, even though i'm Belgian myself. And yes, I sometimes do envy them, getting to visit so many wonderful places! :-)
16:16 PM October 03, 2012
Cheeseweb is the best!!! Great photos and great content, always up to date!!!
05:36 AM October 04, 2012
If you are looking for a blog filled with content you can really use, then Cheeseweb is an absolute most! Their professional and style keep me coming back for more. So enjoyable to read with tons of great information to help you learn more about Belgium and beyond. A real award winner!
10:34 AM October 04, 2012
LOVE Cheeseweb! Always giving me ideas on what to see and do next!
14:50 PM October 27, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic resource for anyone visiting or living in Belgium. I've particularly benefited from their knowledge of Belgian restaurants and Brussels food services. :-)
10:58 AM October 29, 2012
What a wonderful resource! On expat life, on Brussels, on travel. The images are glorious, the writing is direct and fluid. So happy to have found this wonderful blog.
13:37 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is fantastic! if you're looking for a place to go, something to do or something great to eat, you can always find it on Cheeseweb.
13:50 PM November 05, 2012
I love that blog, it's very interesting and entertaining to read, even for a belgian native !
14:13 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is the winner :) Great blog with lots of useful information. I use it regularly, even if it is not on my native language ;)
16:42 PM November 05, 2012
CheeseWeb is such a fantastic source of information, about both Belgium and a number of other amazing travel destinations. I'm constantly recommending the site to friends who are visiting an array of locations, because CheeseWeb always seems to have helpful tips.
16:56 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is a fantastic blog for expats and others who love travel, good food, photography and adventures! I really like that they have visited so many of Belgium's and other close by destinations with great suggestions to help us get to know the country better. Thanks Cheeseweb!
18:41 PM November 05, 2012
If you are a soon-to-be expat/immigrant/trailing spouse who wants to know what Belgium is like, Cheeseweb.eu is the go-to source for all things Belgian. It takes you on a ride of emotional ups and downs of being in Belgium, gives you insights into living here and finally escaping from it.
20:06 PM November 05, 2012
Everything you would ever want to know about Belgium is here, with great reviews of restaurants and casual dining. Wonderful little side trips to interesting little places and great big events. Entertaining and informative. Perfect!
21:36 PM November 05, 2012
perhaps i have a bias, but i have certainly enjoyed so much from cheeseweb; helpful and practical info on a unique national culture, beautiful photography, cheeky and charming... it is truly lovely
22:52 PM November 05, 2012
Cheeseweb is a great resource for expats, as well as anyone travelling in Belgium and beyond.Tons of information on things to see and do, where and what to eat,as well as tips to help you make the most of your stay. I particularly enjoy the lovely photos of beautiful gardens,charming villages, and mouthwatering dishes.Wonderful!
23:17 PM November 05, 2012
It's the only Belgium Blog I read and it's lured me there three times already! Seriously, it has some of the best info that you could hope to get about a whole variety of subjects such as food, travel, food, events, food, attractions, food and of course wine. What else is there?
03:24 AM November 06, 2012
Generously and creatively sharing the expat life and inspiring adventuring throughout Belgium and beyond. Beautiful and delightful.
11:25 AM November 06, 2012
I just have enjoyed the great photos shared in this website.
11:37 AM November 06, 2012
Pretty helful website when it comes to visit restaurants, places and more. Photos are outstanding as well.
13:31 PM November 06, 2012
Fun blog with good ideas for things to see and do in Belgium. I really enjoy the pictures, whih are excellent.
13:31 PM November 06, 2012
Thanks for being a guide and inspriation during my first year in Belgium. I have picked up many ideas for travel, dining and outings. Your older posts on life in Brussels have let me know that I am not alone. Great site!
13:36 PM November 06, 2012
CheeseWeb is a great resource for things to do in Belgium and beyond. Unlike a lot of websites it is not focused on a single city and encourages me to get out and visit the less known locations. Love the pictures and the enthusiasm for Belgium!
13:38 PM November 06, 2012
Great resource filled with anecdotes, pictures and positive enthusiasm.
14:53 PM November 06, 2012
Very usable, enjoyable, informative, & helpful!
11:39 AM November 07, 2012
CheeseWeb is my go-to resource for all things in Belgium and beyond: restaurants, activities, advice, travel destinations, etc. The passion behind the stories comes through with every post and the photography is wonderful. Love it!
19:53 PM November 07, 2012
Excellent stories/travel and I love the picture guessing on Facebook. I have been following this site for a few months; and have even posted a few questions receiving really helpful replies. The older posts on what to pack etc gave me some ideas while I was packing etc. I arrive in Belgium on Sunday 11th and am really looking forward to it :-) Thanks Cheeseweb
13:37 PM November 08, 2012
Although I am not an expat myself, I still follow this blog with great interest. The articles posted cover a variety of subjects and one is never bored reading!
15:35 PM November 29, 2012
Such an informative blog not only for the expats in Belgium but also for the residents of this country. Congratulations!
08:18 AM November 30, 2012
An interesting blog with a variety of subjects about Belgium...Good luck!!