Latest Blog Posts »
- Going solo doesn't SUCK! 7 hours ago You’ve probably never given much thought to eating alone at a pub let alone travelling to some far flung place on the edge of the Earth totally alone… But let … Continue Reading Going solo doesn’t SUCK!
- How not to get scammed flying 3 days ago This past year, I spent a lot of time in Europe. It was quite easy to travel around. I once flew to Dublin during peak Christmas season for 39€ and … Continue Reading How not to get scammed flying
- Redessiner les rues 6 days ago When I first came to Lyon, France, I had no idea that I was about to be bombarded by some pretty spectacular street art. My artistic Lyon immersion actually … Continue Reading Redessiner les rues
- The Rocks in Sydney, Australia! 6 days ago Heading to Sydney and not entirely sure what “The Rocks” is? Never fear… here’s an explanation on what to expect down in Sydney! So you’re travelling to Sydney and everyone … Continue Reading The Rocks in Sydney, Australia!
- Chance Encounters 1 week ago If you think about it, our lives are full of chance encounters. Some are good, some are bad… some are random, unreal, amazing and unbelievable. One chance encounter got me … Continue Reading Chance Encounters
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Taraustralis has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!