You can go your own way
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I learned living abroad for 6 months 4 years ago I can’t believe this 6-month adventure is finally coming to a close (leaving for the U.S. this Friday!) but that doesn’t mean that my life adventures will end! I still have another semester of school in Raleigh and I can go anywhere! This whole trip has been an amazing experience and I want to...
- Expats Blog Awards 2013 4 years ago Hey guys! I’ve submitted an entry for the Expats Blog Awards 2013 with my blog post 6 Things You Should Know About the South of France if You Want to Blend in. In the blog post I talk about things that are standard in Aix-en-Provence, France, that are good to know when visiting or moving there....
- Arles, France - the city of Van Gogh 4 years ago Right after Fall break, we were lucky enough to have a 4 day weekend! On Saturday we took a trip to Marseille to visit the lovely Starbucks and Monday we decided to go to a nearby town – Arles. Arles is best known for being the subject of many of Vincent Van Gogh’s paintings such […]
- Fall Break in Barcelona, Spain! 4 years ago After a pretty intense first half of the semester in Aix en Provence, its finally my Fall break! Definitely well earned and much needed. My dad flew from the US to meet me for the week and since neither of us has been to Spain before we decided on Barcelona. In Barcelona you NEED a […]
- 48 hours in Paris - Sunday 4 years ago On Sunday in Paris, we decided to not make any real touristic plans and just go with the flow. Again we took our time waking up and then headed to the Arc de Triumph where we would walk down the main shopping street, Champs Élysée. The Arc de Triumph was huge! And the roundabout that […]
Contest Entries »
- 6 Things You Should Know About the South of France if You Want to Blend in Expat Blog Awards 2013 If you're an American like me, you'll know that our whole lives we are told things like "be yourself," "stand out from the crowd," and "be unique." Yet it seems that when trying to make a new country home, all we want to do is blend in. We don't...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » You can go your own way has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!