The Curious Rambler
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jean Cocteau in London 2 weeks ago I’ve had the pleasure of visiting several sites decorated by Jean Cocteau on the French Riviera, but I was surprised to find his work in the center of London...
- Paddington Bear 4 weeks ago In October 1958 a book was published about a little Peruvian bear who showed up at Paddington Station in London, England . Who would have thought that little bear would gain worldwide fame, have 26 books written about him and become a TV and film star?
- The Manchester Bee 2 months ago In my recent travels to Manchester, England, I saw bees everywhere. I couldn’t help but wonder where these bees had come from and what they were all about...
- Gone Fishing - On Holiday - On Vacation 3 months ago Summer holidays and books to read...
- Who Put the Bubbles in the Bubbly? 3 months ago Did the French invent the method of making champagne? Or was it the British?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Curious Rambler
12:30 PM January 06, 2014
I like this blog a lot. It is always informative and often funny.
01:00 AM August 12, 2016
So original! Thanks for the fun stories...