Around the world in 365 cheeses...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Sashimi? Does Morimoto at Mondrian Doha Live Up to its Celebrity Chef Pedigree? 4 days ago It’s a brave move to open a hotel like the Mondrian Doha in the kind of environment Qatar is currently experiencing. But the Mondrian is a rare breed of a hotel for Qatar – lavish and design driven, even a little eccentric, it boasts TWO celebrity chef helmed […]
- Around Barcelona in Five Great Meals 1 week ago When I told people I was traveling Barcelona for a quick vacation in November, the reaction was very similar – a sharp intake of breath, a purse of the lips and a quizzical “Is it a good time to go?” And you know they didn’t mean the weather. […]
- Missing a Beet - Review of the Chef's Garden Restaurant at Al Shaqab 2 weeks ago You know when you are wishing so hard for something to be awesome, or even just pretty good? When you know the ingredients are all there, it just needs that final touch to bring everything together? Well that was me about The Chef’s Garden at the Marwan Club […]
- The Five Best Hotel Loyalty Schemes 2 weeks ago As brands fight for our ever diminishing travel dollar, and travelers become more budget savvy, there has never been a better time to be a member of a hotel loyalty program. While you can expect discounted room rates and a chance to earn points for free nights, not […]
- Your November Hit List - Where to Eat and Drink in Doha This Month 2 weeks ago Don’t be alarmed but the end of the year is scarily close. And by close I mean it’s next month. In Doha, November means a few things – Thanksgiving, outdoor dining and some new concepts. Here is my monthly look at where you should be eating and drinking […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Around the world in 365 cheeses... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!