Around the world in 365 cheeses...
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best Room in a Hotel - Why Booking a Club Room Ensures a Great Stay 1 hour ago Here’s a tip – in my view the best room in a hotel isn’t the suite with sweeping views or the one with the stand alone bath tub. It’s the Club Lounge. Travel is about the experience and there’s nothing that will de-stress the experience—or make it feel […]
- Your Blockade Busting Guide to Getting the Best Dining and Drinking Deals in Doha 1 week ago Let’s face it – we all love to live large but for as little outlay as possible. With the current “situation” we find ourselves in, we all know that costs are rising in some quarters. As I noted around the same time last year, this comes after a […]
- Doha's Hidden Restaurant Gems - D'Chopstix at Holiday Villa 2 weeks ago If you are like me, you have your “go-to” restaurants where, (mostly) for want of a better idea, you always end up at. There is a lot to be said for the Cheers approach to eating out – you like to go where everyone knows your name…and how […]
- Finding (and Packing) the Perfect Carry On For Your Next Getaway 2 months ago For many, choosing your next vacation destination is the easy part. Finding your perfect carry on suitcase or luggage? And what to pack? Well, that’s as difficult as avoiding any social media/real life conversation about Game of Thrones. Your travel bags are a special kind of accessory – […]
- Do Doha's Restaurants Have a Service Problem? 2 months ago Thank you to comedian, businessman and all round good guy Hamad Al Amari for raising this issue and inspiring this blog post. At Qatar Social, an event organized by I Love Qatar last month bringing together bloggers, influencers and content creators in July, he made a very pointed quip during...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Around the world in 365 cheeses... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!