Around the world in 365 cheeses...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Heading North - An Authentic Foodie Experience Where You Least Expect it 26 minutes ago During Ramadan I received a message via my blog and I have to say, it more than piqued my interest. It was from the family who operated a small restaurant serving Indonesian, Malaysian and Filipino food inviting me to come and try their menu. The only catch – […]
- Just Brew It - Three New Doha Cafes to Get Your Summer Caffeine Fix 6 days ago There was a time, in the not so dark and distant past, where the only place you could get a semi-decent cup of coffee was in a hotel lobby or a one of those ubiquitous chain outlets. Don’t get me wrong, I am by no means a coffee […]
- 12 Travel Apps to Help Make Your Next Vacation a Little Easier 1 week ago Until recently I used to be a little old school when it came to traveling. I would tote around a plastic folder stuffed with print-outs of plane and hotel bookings, even reams of restaurant and tourist attractions. But you can teach old dogs new technology tricks. The biggest […]
- Four New Doha Dining Experiences to Try This Summer 1 week ago This Summer. It is LOOOONG. No seriously. Even with the lush Turkish yoghurt , the fully laden shelves at Lulu Qatar and the ongoing sideshow that is the #QatarBlockade seems this summer has been more of a slog than most. But luckily for foodies there are some new and interesting dining...
- Five Reasons Why You Need to Put Kerala on Your Travel Bucket List ASAP 3 weeks ago It’s no secret that I have a real affection for India. But it took 16 trips to this amazing country for me to finally visit the state of Kerala. To the delight of many friends, I decided to change up my planned Eid travel schedule and spend it in […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Around the world in 365 cheeses... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!