Around the world in 365 cheeses...
Latest Blog Posts »
- Five Reasons to Make Bali Your Next Holiday Destination 18 hours ago Bali has long been on my travel radar, primarily because of its proximity to Australia. Mate, Bali is cheaper than many domestic holiday options for Aussies. But since moving to Doha, with Europe and South Asia on my door step, my travel-related attention has been elsewhere. This trip […]
- To the Point - Using Qatar Airways Privilege Club Program to Your Advantage 4 days ago It’s a truth universally acknowledged that I love to travel but loathe having to pay top dollar for it. As a result, I am not one of those people who hoards their frequent flyer points – use them or lose them I say. I used to be promiscuous […]
- Four Great Eid Staycation Options in Qatar 6 days ago Not everyone has the luxury of being able to travel this Eid period. Work, family and life can get in the way. While I am fortunate to be able to travel this year (destination to be revealed soon!), I will still be adding a couple of days in […]
- Nine Reasons You Should Be Taking Your Next International Flight on Qatar Airways 1 week ago Let me give you some (free) advice. Ignore what you are reading about Qatar at the moment. Regardless of what you think you know, it’s been exaggerated (and I should know, I used to be a journalist). Qatar is safe, peaceful and happens to have one of the […]
- Summer Loving - Nobu's Seasonal Menu 2 weeks ago You would have to be living under a rock to not know that all is not well in the GCC region right now. This isn’t a blog to discuss politics and the bullying antics of neighboring countries against a sovereign nation (oops…see what I did there?). But I can […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Around the world in 365 cheeses... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!