Move to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ode to my old life... 1 month ago Buongiorno, How is everyone? Well it’s been a while since I’ve given an earthquake update. For those new to the blog, my house was badly damaged by the series of earthquakes that hit Central Italy, the first of which struck in August 31st 2016 and killed 299 people. From a practical point of...
- Naples Part 3 - Pompeii & Herculaneum 1 month ago Buongiorno, Here’s Part 3 of the Naples trilogy
- Naples Part 2: Top 10 Things to Do 3 months ago Buongiorno! There are so many other things in Naples that I would love to have seen had I had more time. I definitely want to go back. There’s a whole world below the streets of Naples that I would have liked to explore – catacombs and caves. I only touched the surface as it were! […]
- Naples Part 1: Seeing Naples and Dying 2 months ago Buongiorno! I’ve been to Naples! I had 3 days or so there this week and I can confirm, the city has my seal of approval
- Snow shoes, navigating the Italian health system and kitties 2 months ago Buongiorno! How is everyone? Well what a few weeks! 2017 hasn’t got off to the glowing start I had hoped! We have had unbelievable amounts of snow blocking people in their houses for up to two weeks, often without electricity. If that wasn’t bad enough, there were four strong quakes and where...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips on Moving to Italy and Learning Italian Expat Blog Awards 2013 Moving to Italy? Not the foggiest idea how to speak Italian? Do not be alarmed. In just a few short decades living in Italy, you could be fluent! I jest. I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I moved from London in the UK to the tranquil...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Move to Italy
09:21 AM August 04, 2013
Interesting look at life in Le Marche from an English girl's point of view. Very humorous, with excellent photos.
09:43 AM August 06, 2013
A personal, light-hearted and informative perspective on moving to Italy. This blog details the highs (and occasional lows) of setting up home in the Le Marche region, an area sadly lacking in help and advice for ex-pats. Whether you just want to read a weekly blog that will brighten your Monday mornings, or a practical help guide in making a similar lifestyle change this blog is for you. Not to be missed.