Move to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Making paper, earthquake update and flower power... 1 month ago Buongiorno, How is everyone? I’m thrilled to report that in this blog post there are no deaths to report or indeed bad news of any kind
- Artwork, weeds and travels... 1 month ago Buongiorno a tutti, How is everyone? It’s been a busy month or so here and yet another mixed bag. To get the bad news over and done with first, there’s been yet another loss in my family, another Uncle. He used to read all my blog posts and keep tabs on me from afar and […]
- The start of the beginning... 3 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, How is everyone? I can’t believe it’s mid February already! I started this post at the beginning of January and never got around to posting it so I’ve had to keep re-writing it with the latest several times! I’ve got quite a mixed bag of good and bad news in this post....
- Exhibitions, physical exertion and singing... 5 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, Apologies it’s been such a long time between posts again! I hope you’ve all been well. It’s been a bit of a sparse year on the blog post front, I know. I struggled at the beginning of the year. It was all a bit of an upheaval after the earthquakes which were […]
- 5 bedroom house for sale (circa 360 sqm) with 8000 sqm of land - 300,000 Euros ono 10 months ago Buongiorno a tutti, This is a bit different from my normal post but I was curious to see if anyone was interested in investing in a house. It belongs to some good friends of mine so I thought I’d see if I could help sell it. It’s in the beautiful area of Penna San Giovanni, […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips on Moving to Italy and Learning Italian Expat Blog Awards 2013 Moving to Italy? Not the foggiest idea how to speak Italian? Do not be alarmed. In just a few short decades living in Italy, you could be fluent! I jest. I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I moved from London in the UK to the tranquil...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Move to Italy
09:21 AM August 04, 2013
Interesting look at life in Le Marche from an English girl's point of view. Very humorous, with excellent photos.
09:43 AM August 06, 2013
A personal, light-hearted and informative perspective on moving to Italy. This blog details the highs (and occasional lows) of setting up home in the Le Marche region, an area sadly lacking in help and advice for ex-pats. Whether you just want to read a weekly blog that will brighten your Monday mornings, or a practical help guide in making a similar lifestyle change this blog is for you. Not to be missed.