Move to Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering chillies at the San Salvador Hotel... 3 weeks ago Buongiorno a tutti, How is everyone? Well, I had a busy weekend up in Bellaria Igea Marina on the Emilia-Romagna coastline (on the calf of Italy’s boot) where the San Salvador Hotel had teamed up with Alba Peperoncino to introduce me and some wonderful fellow bloggers to the world of chillies....
- Discovering Crete... 1 month ago Buongiorno, How is everyone? I’ve been to Crete! It was my first holiday to a non-Italian / non-English location for years. It turns out, as an ex-pat it’s quite easy to spend all your holidays going back to your country of origin rather than discovering other parts of the world, something I...
- Let the Games Begin... 1 month ago Buongiorno, Hello there! How have you been? I think this has been my longest blog holiday ever so apologies for that. I’ve been taking it easy the last couple of months and trying to recoup a little bit. It’s worked and I feel recharged and ready to restart ‘the dream’!
- Ode to my old life... 3 months ago Buongiorno, How is everyone? Well it’s been a while since I’ve given an earthquake update. For those new to the blog, my house was badly damaged by the series of earthquakes that hit Central Italy, the first of which struck in August 31st 2016 and killed 299 people. From a practical point of...
- Naples Part 3 - Pompeii & Herculaneum 3 months ago Buongiorno, Here’s Part 3 of the Naples trilogy
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips on Moving to Italy and Learning Italian Expat Blog Awards 2013 Moving to Italy? Not the foggiest idea how to speak Italian? Do not be alarmed. In just a few short decades living in Italy, you could be fluent! I jest. I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I moved from London in the UK to the tranquil...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Move to Italy
09:21 AM August 04, 2013
Interesting look at life in Le Marche from an English girl's point of view. Very humorous, with excellent photos.
09:43 AM August 06, 2013
A personal, light-hearted and informative perspective on moving to Italy. This blog details the highs (and occasional lows) of setting up home in the Le Marche region, an area sadly lacking in help and advice for ex-pats. Whether you just want to read a weekly blog that will brighten your Monday mornings, or a practical help guide in making a similar lifestyle change this blog is for you. Not to be missed.