I Love Qatar
Latest Blog Posts »
- ILQ logo evolution - look at how we've changed 4 weeks ago Thought this was pretty interesting. ILQ’s passed it’s 5 year anniversary and I thought it would be nice to look at how the ILQ logo has evolved! To many people, we’ve evolved the logo so subtly that you probably wouldn’t have noticed unless you see the logos side by side. We’re at...
- Back from Eid - a little update on what's new 4 weeks ago I’m back from Eid after spending some time with a friend in London! I hope you’ve all had a great time too. I’ve been bad at keeping my blog up to date, but I’ve got a good reason! I’ve been working hard on partnerships with some great companies, creating loads of QTips with the team […]
- Answering World Cup 2022 Concerns 4 months ago This is something that really blows my mind. When I read articles about Qatar and why the country should lose the World Cup, I’m shocked at the amount of utter rubbish I read. It looks like journalists no longer find it necessary to back up their statements with facts or write with a bit of […]
- Is this the year of YouTube content creation in Qatar ? 7 months ago I’ve been talking about the importance of content creation that’s hyper local. Around a month and a half ago, I spoke at Northwestern’s special event about Big Data and the Qatar Media Industry panel before that. It was a topic that pulled in quite a great crowd. It was surprising to me...
- We've launched a new show! #QTips 8 months ago I’m excited to share this new YouTube show that we’ve been working on called QTips (we’re actually launching three new shows and this is the first). It dawned on me and Hamad one day (during a recording we were doing on ILQ Radio) that there’s a lot of people that simply don’t know...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Love Qatar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!