I Love Qatar
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where am I? 5 months ago Hey there everyone, just a quick post. I know that a lot of people loved all the blog posts I used to make, but I just don’t have the time to do what I used to do anymore. I’m Snapchatting, posting content on ILQ, hosting shows like QTips and RaqamiTV, and there simply isn’t enough […]
- The Official Qatar Flag Colour - This is real deal! - 1955C 7 months ago It was very interesting to see that quite a few people were still confused about the official color of the Qatari flag, so we thought we would clear things up. Before getting started though, we shared this photo online and asked people what they thought was the official color. It was interesting to...
- QTips 10 months ago We’ve had such amazing success with QTIPs that it’s been overwhelming. We feel so honored that we’ve been getting messages from all over the world. People have been even sharing pictures of them watching QTips at the Eiffel Tower! We’re working hard on Season 3 and hope to get these news...
- ILQ logo evolution - look at how we've changed 2 years ago Thought this was pretty interesting. ILQ’s passed it’s 5 year anniversary and I thought it would be nice to look at how the ILQ logo has evolved! To many people, we’ve evolved the logo so subtly that you probably wouldn’t have noticed unless you see the logos side by side. We’re at...
- Back from Eid - a little update on what's new 2 years ago I’m back from Eid after spending some time with a friend in London! I hope you’ve all had a great time too. I’ve been bad at keeping my blog up to date, but I’ve got a good reason! I’ve been working hard on partnerships with some great companies, creating loads of QTips with the team […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Love Qatar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!