I Love Qatar
Latest Blog Posts »
- So an 'Earthquake' hit Qatar (again) - Here's everything you need to know. 2 months ago (I’ve gone ahead and used copy from my last post because a lot is still relevant from last week). Everyone is talking
- A quick tour of the African Festival (and hunting for tribal dancers) 2 months ago I went on down to the African Festival at Katara. It was a pretty fun event. I thought it would be nice to see what happened, what they were up to, and check out the entertainment. Don’t forget to Thumbs Up, Comment, and Subscribe Then I know if you’ve liked it! If you REALLY REALLY...
- So an 'Earthquake' hit Qatar - Here's everything you need to know. 2 months ago Everyone is talking about the Qatar Quake. Now it’s more of a sway than a Quake. Over at QSTP the feeling was quite smooth. Like a boat gently rocking. First thought was that someone was shaking their leg and causing the table to shake. Got annoyed for a moment. Looked around and saw everyone...
- [video] Red Bull Fortress Challenge in Qatar! 2 months ago Check this out! Red Bull’s Fortress Challenge is going to be held at Film City (google it!). It’s a great chance to participate in a great challenge. Interested in more? Visit: http://www.redbullmea.com/cs/Satellite/en_MEA/Event/Red-Bull-Fortress-Challenge-Qatar-2013-021243333562416
- A quick tour of IKEA (and sleeping in beds) 2 months ago I went on down to check out Ikea qatar at Doha Festival City and decided to vlog it (and sleep in their bed too.) I thought it would be nice for you to see what IKEA is like since so many people are talking about the place. Don’t forget to Thumbs Up, Comment, and Subscribe [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Love Qatar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!