I Love Qatar
Latest Blog Posts »
- QTips 2 weeks ago We’ve had such amazing success with QTIPs that it’s been overwhelming. We feel so honored that we’ve been getting messages from all over the world. People have been even sharing pictures of them watching QTips at the Eiffel Tower! We’re working hard on Season 3 and hope to get these news...
- ILQ logo evolution - look at how we've changed 1 year ago Thought this was pretty interesting. ILQ’s passed it’s 5 year anniversary and I thought it would be nice to look at how the ILQ logo has evolved! To many people, we’ve evolved the logo so subtly that you probably wouldn’t have noticed unless you see the logos side by side. We’re at...
- Back from Eid - a little update on what's new 1 year ago I’m back from Eid after spending some time with a friend in London! I hope you’ve all had a great time too. I’ve been bad at keeping my blog up to date, but I’ve got a good reason! I’ve been working hard on partnerships with some great companies, creating loads of QTips with the team […]
- Answering World Cup 2022 Concerns 1 year ago This is something that really blows my mind. When I read articles about Qatar and why the country should lose the World Cup, I’m shocked at the amount of utter rubbish I read. It looks like journalists no longer find it necessary to back up their statements with facts or write with a bit of […]
- Is this the year of YouTube content creation in Qatar ? 1 year ago I’ve been talking about the importance of content creation that’s hyper local. Around a month and a half ago, I spoke at Northwestern’s special event about Big Data and the Qatar Media Industry panel before that. It was a topic that pulled in quite a great crowd. It was surprising to me...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Love Qatar has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!