Latest Blog Posts »
- Wild Turkey Lodge at The Ten Bells 2 days ago The upstairs bar at classic Spitalfields pub, The Ten Bells, has been transformed into a Kentucky hunting lodge for the winter, compliments of Wild Turkey Bourbon. Continue reading → The post Wild Turkey Lodge at The Ten Bells appeared first on tikichris.
- Experiencing "City Zen" in London on an E-Bike 3 days ago For the past month or so, I’ve been enjoying the hell out of riding around London on a gorgeous Cityzen C8 HMB e-bike on loan from Royal Dutch Gazelle. As my time in possession of it comes to an end I’m trying to eek out as many chances as I can to ride it before having to return it. Continue...
- Winnie-the-Pooh: Something's Warm and Fuzzy at the V&A 5 days ago The wonderful Victoria & Albert Museum bares all with its big, new, clever exhibition, Winnie-the-Pooh: Discovering a Classic. Continue reading → The post Winnie-the-Pooh: Something’s Warm and Fuzzy at the V&A appeared first on tikichris.
- Everything You Need to Know About TSA PreCheck (Miles Away) 5 days ago Hate to wait, love to travel? TSA PreCheck might be just the thing for you to gain more time relaxing and having fun by shrugging off the long lines going through airport security. If you dread dealing with security everytime your fly or just hate waiting in line, then you’ll probably be...
- An Essential Guide to Visiting Pearl Harbor in Hawaii (Going Places) 6 days ago Planning a dream vacation to the Hawaii? Make sure to save time for a visit to historic Pearl Harbor to honor the more than 2,000 Americans who died during the surprise attack by the Japanese on the naval base that … Continue reading → The post An Essential Guide to Visiting Pearl Harbor in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!