Latest Blog Posts »
- Reasons Why Travel is Good for Your Health and Life 3 days ago People say that travelling is good for your soul and your mind, and people change their lives according to that philosophy. Here are a few solid reasons for why travelling is good for you. Continue reading → The post Reasons Why Travel is Good for Your Health and Life appeared first on tikichris.
- Word on the Street in Jerusalem 3 days ago Jerusalem is certainly an interesting place. Now that maybe stating the obvious but there's something very contemporary happening and it's hard to ignore. The city's millennials are redefining it with one of the coolest underground movements since the hipster take over of Shoreditch in London....
- Sushi in the City Brunch at Devonshire Club 4 days ago The Saturday only Sushi in the City Brunch menu at Devonshire Club brings with it the chance to check out the swish digs of this usually members-only venue. But how’s the food? Here’s my take on a recent visit. Continue reading → The post Sushi in the City Brunch at Devonshire Club appeared...
- (Northern) California Dreamin' | San Francisco 5 days ago San Francisco. It’s the City by the Bay, SF, the Golden City; creator of denim jeans, fortune cookies, mimosas, waterbeds, Rice-a-Roni and the Summer of Love; home to more than 50 hills, 14,000 Victorian houses, 200 landmark buildings and the only moving national monument in the USA (the cable...
- Financial Tips for the International Traveller 1 week ago Before leaving for your next overseas trip, take time to consider how you spend your money. Continue reading → The post Financial Tips for the International Traveller appeared first on tikichris.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!