Latest Blog Posts »
- Win a Pair of Tickets to Brockmans Gin's #PressForGin Pop-Up Bar 5 hours ago Love gin? Love a party? Love a unique venue? The next Brockmans Gin #PressForGin pop-up at the Victorian Bathroom near Liverpool Street on the 27th of July is for you. Continue reading → The post Win a Pair of Tickets to Brockmans Gin’s #PressForGin Pop-Up Bar appeared first on tikichris.
- Mermaid Toast at East Village Market 20 hours ago This weekend I popped down to the East Village Market, curated by Alistair Maddox (of Broadway market fame) and treated myself to Instagram’s latest food trend, magical Mermaid Toast. Continue reading → The post Mermaid Toast at East Village Market appeared first on tikichris.
- Rubies in the Rubble Surplus Food Pop Up in Selfridges 1 day ago Alexandra Kalinowski heads to Selfridges to check out Rubies in the Rubble Surplus Food Pop Up. This whole clean/guilt-free eating that’s been popularised in recent years with the rise in health-food bloggers turned cookbook churners is dying a slow death. … Continue reading → The post Rubies...
- 24hourlondon Meets Social Media Influencer tikichris (24hourlondon) 4 days ago I sat down for a cold pint and a cool chat with Emma Hartley of 24HourLondon recently. Emma was interested in interviewing me about being a “social media influencer” and such. Emma’s free to download 24hourlondon app for iPhone and … Continue reading → The post 24hourlondon Meets Social...
- Where and When Your Selfie is a No-No (Miles Away) 5 days ago Here’s a look at some situations and locations when you’ll have to allow your own imagination or a postcard to provide the memories because a selfie would just be too rude or dangerous. Continue reading → The post Where and When Your Selfie is a No-No (Miles Away) appeared first on tikichris.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » tikichris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!