Latest Blog Posts »
- Pitcher plant 2 weeks ago Phuket has brilliant amount of different plants and animals within our island. Today I was walking with a friend and I saw a plant, I have never before noticed. I had ridden this road, which is only 100 meters from my home, for quite many times. The plant was one of the flycatcher family....
- Golden Tree Snake 8 months ago Golden Tree Snake is common, mildly venomous snake in Thailand. On various occasions I have moved these snakes from inside the house to outside, simply by catching it from the tail. PhotosNatureSnakesGolden tree snakeLocation tag: ThailandPhuket
- Coconut Monkey - video and photos 9 months ago Monkey dropping and collecting coconuts in Phuket, Thailand This 30 years old makaki has been working together with it's owner for 4 years. It's work is to climb to coconut trees, select riped coconuts and drop those down to be collected by it's keeper. The keeper also shouts advices, which...
- Full moon rise at Ao Por 9 months ago https://oilinki.com/blog/koh-yao-yaiCouple of photos of Full moon rising next to my home at Ao Por, Phuket, Thailand. On the other side of Phanga bay is Koh Yao Yai. Few photos of Koh Yao Yai. PhotosNatureMoonLocation tag: ThailandPhuketAo Por
- Oriental garden lizard 9 months ago Oriental garden lizard (Calotes versicolor) is commonly seen in Thailand. These slim body lizards are expert climbers and can be seen both on ground as well as on trees. This is Oriental garden lizard male, which is ready to mate. It's neck and upper body turn into red when it's in heat....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Oilinki's blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!