Latest Blog Posts »
- World's cheapest mobile connection - Go Plearn 2 months ago DTAC in Thailand is offering probably the cheapest always on, unlimited mobile data in the world. Go Plearn SIM costs only 49 baht per year including new SIM or 30 baht as add-on package to an existing SIM. That's about 1 Euro/USD per year. Yes, per year. The connection speed is really, really...
- Pitcher plant 3 months ago Phuket has brilliant amount of different plants and animals within our island. Today I was walking with a friend and I saw a plant, I have never before noticed. I had ridden this road, which is only 100 meters from my home, for quite many times. The plant was one of the flycatcher family....
- Golden Tree Snake 10 months ago Golden Tree Snake is common, mildly venomous snake in Thailand. On various occasions I have moved these snakes from inside the house to outside, simply by catching it from the tail. PhotosNatureSnakesGolden tree snakeLocation tag: ThailandPhuket
- Coconut Monkey - video and photos 11 months ago Monkey dropping and collecting coconuts in Phuket, Thailand This 30 years old makaki has been working together with it's owner for 4 years. It's work is to climb to coconut trees, select riped coconuts and drop those down to be collected by it's keeper. The keeper also shouts advices, which...
- Full moon rise at Ao Por 11 months ago https://oilinki.com/blog/koh-yao-yaiCouple of photos of Full moon rising next to my home at Ao Por, Phuket, Thailand. On the other side of Phanga bay is Koh Yao Yai. Few photos of Koh Yao Yai. PhotosNatureMoonLocation tag: ThailandPhuketAo Por
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Oilinki's blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!