Latest Blog Posts »
- Golden Tree Snake 4 months ago Golden Tree Snake is common, mildly venomous snake in Thailand. On various occasions I have moved these snakes from inside the house to outside, simply by catching it from the tail. PhotosNatureSnakesGolden tree snakeLocation tag: ThailandPhuket
- Coconut Monkey - video and photos 5 months ago Monkey dropping and collecting coconuts in Phuket, Thailand This 30 years old makaki has been working together with it's owner for 4 years. It's work is to climb to coconut trees, select riped coconuts and drop those down to be collected by it's keeper. The keeper also shouts advices, which...
- Full moon rise at Ao Por 4 months ago https://oilinki.com/blog/koh-yao-yaiCouple of photos of Full moon rising next to my home at Ao Por, Phuket, Thailand. On the other side of Phanga bay is Koh Yao Yai. Few photos of Koh Yao Yai. PhotosNatureMoonLocation tag: ThailandPhuketAo Por
- Oriental garden lizard 4 months ago Oriental garden lizard (Calotes versicolor) is commonly seen in Thailand. These slim body lizards are expert climbers and can be seen both on ground as well as on trees. This is Oriental garden lizard male, which is ready to mate. It's neck and upper body turn into red when it's in heat....
- OK 20 shops 5 months ago The OK 20 (baht) shops have popped up in around Phuket. These shops seem to sell incredibly cheaply all kind of stuff. They have various kind of hardware, toys, tools, kitchenware, cups, electronics like headphones and USB chargers etc. Everything naturally just 20 bath. Yesterday I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Oilinki's blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!