Wanderlust and wonder
Latest Blog Posts »
- When the Flame Goes Out 9 months ago 2016 has been a year of tremendous struggle. Big things and little things alike have not gone as planned. It has been a challenge to understand why and how people can be so searingly hostile to both the planet as well as to each other. But, all of this is not meant to be understood. […]
- Malaysia Makers: Aini Ali & Martin Naf 1 year ago Tucked away on Jl. Lorong Burhanuddin Helmi, nestled behind a charming turquoise gate, sits a quiet jewelry studio where bohemian treasures abound. The space is the brainchild of Aini Aili and Martin Naf. It seems fate brought these kindred spirits together as Aini Ali had an interest in pursuing...
- Flossy Takes Flight: Exporting Our Dog from Malaysia 1 year ago As we near the end of our time in Malaysia it became necessary to ship our wonderful Golden Retriever back to the homeland. The process of figuring out which routes were best and which company to use was arduous. Flossy is a ball of nerves when it comes to traveling. A 45 minute car ride […]
- Mala Making with Moolamala 1 year ago Looking to do something unique and creative with my daughter Ava, I signed us up for a mala making class with Jiawen Loo. Jiawen is the owner and creative force behind Moolamala. In addition to leading mala workshops, she makes beautiful intention-driven jewelry. I love natural rocks and...
- Sandakan! 1 year ago The urban jungle had been taking a heavy toll of late. Wanting to get away from KL’s traffic and haze we headed to a place we fell in love with last year during the Rhythms of Rimba Festival–Sandakan. Three hours away by airplane, Sandakan is a sleepy town where nature abounds and...
Contest Entries »
- From There to Here: The Top 5 Differences between Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur Expat Blog Awards 2013 It seems, as expats, we are perpetually comparing and contrasting the places we’ve been with the places we find ourselves. After living in Jakarta, Indonesia for 3 years our family of five recently moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When we...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Malaysia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Malaysia!Copy and paste code to display the Malaysia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Wanderlust and wonder has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!