Scribbler in Seville
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Taste of Andalucia 2017 - new flavours and textures 6 months ago Another odd-yeared September, another highly enjoyable few days spent sampling the latest gastronomic innovations from around Andalucia – and meeting the minds behind them. The biannual food exhibition, Andalucia Sabor, held its sixth edition in Seville last month, with as…
- Game of Thrones Season 7: locations around Seville 8 months ago So the new, penultimate season of Game of Thrones is out – and yet again, Andalucia is a favoured location for the seven episodes. This time you will be able to spot the Roman site of Italica, the castle of Almodovar…
- A family weekend in Granada - Part I 8 months ago Living in a city as beautiful as Seville, it’s easy to become complacent. With characteristics alarmingly similar to a Sevillano’s, displaying that inward-looking attitude that so disturbs me, I have actually started to believe this is the most wondrous city…
- Moved by mountains: a trip across the High Alpujarras 9 months ago I’ve always had a thing about mountains. As a child, we spent a week in the Highlands of Scotland every summer. Idyllic memories of rambling over heather-covered moors, clambering up massive grey lichen-kissed boulders, splashing about in ice-cold burns (streams),…
- Feria 2017 - the big fashion stories: yellow, lace, shoulders and sleeves 10 months ago The Feria de Abril is the annual spring fair in Seville, where women and men dance together, ride horses, drink sherry, and often meet their future husband or wife. It is a spectacle not to be missed, if you…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Scribbler in Seville
09:59 AM November 05, 2012
5 Stars for Fiona's blog. Illustrated by the most lush pictures, Scribbler in Seville gives an insight into life in the city and raising bilingual children in Spain.
14:21 PM November 05, 2012
Fiona really has her finger on the pulse of the vibrant city of Seville. If it´s happening - she´s in on it! Scribbler in Seville is rapidly becomeing one of my favourite blogs to visit. Well done Fiona - 5 star blog!
13:41 PM November 15, 2012
Exceptionally well-written and insightful and with gorgeous pictures too. Always a joy to visit.
10:35 AM November 27, 2012
There´s always new posts, interesting anecdotes and a smile from Fiona´s blog - a great read and especially informative about her home city.
10:40 AM December 05, 2012
As a journalist, Fiona knows which stories will capture the imagination of her readers wherever they are in the world. She is really good at using her unique personal experiences to convey a vibrant picture of how people live in Andalucia.
11:21 AM December 05, 2012
I love Fiona's posts. She writes well with a lively style. Her articles are informative, interesting and often witty, as she uses her insider knowledge to paint a picture of life in Seville.
12:57 PM December 05, 2012
I may be unusual, but I read this blog not so much to find out about Spain - which I do anyway, obviously - but to keep up with a human being who has a lovely way of observing the world.
13:00 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona's articles are always an enjoyable, informative read.
16:15 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona is one of the most perceptive bloggers and observers of life in Seville(and mainland Spain) - from travel related articles to history and culture this is one of the blogs you must bookmark and keep returning to.
16:34 PM December 05, 2012
I regularly tune in to Scribbler in Seville. I love her writing - it´s fresh, funny and first with the hot news. Keep on blogging Fiona.
08:33 AM December 06, 2012
Life is too short to read anything but the most entertaining and relevant blogs. Of the plethora available, Scribbler in Seville is the best there is. Gets my vote.