Scribbler in Seville
Latest Blog Posts »
- Solar Impulse: the first-ever Atlantic crossing without fuel 1 month ago Just over two weeks ago here in Seville, a world first was achieved at San Pablo airport. One warm June morning, hundreds of people watched in awe as a very wide, very light and very quiet aeroplane elegantly and unhurriedly…
- A day trip to Extremadura - idyllic countryside and a medieval hilltop monastery 3 months ago As you will have gathered from this blog, Andalucia has a cornucopia of fun and exciting things to do and places to visit. But sometimes it’s good to have a change of scene. You can easily forget that the neighbouring…
- Floral feast at Feria 2016 4 months ago Flowers are always present at the Feria de Abril in Seville, the city’s huge annual party. Every woman who wears the traditional gitana dress, long with ruffles – the only regional costume which is subject to trends – has a…
- Inside the Palacio de las Dueñas - home of a Seville icon 6 months ago Today a major monument in Seville opened to the public for the first time ever in its centuries-long history. The Casa de las Dueñas is the official residence of the Dukes of Alba in the city, and was the favoured…
- Eco and street-foodie weekend in Seville 5 months ago A few weekends ago we had a full-on feast of foodieness here in Seville: BioCultura fair (26-28 February), at FIBES Conference Centre, which was full of eco-innovation as well as lots of fabulous fresh organic goodies; plus the Callejeando Food…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Scribbler in Seville
09:59 AM November 05, 2012
5 Stars for Fiona's blog. Illustrated by the most lush pictures, Scribbler in Seville gives an insight into life in the city and raising bilingual children in Spain.
14:21 PM November 05, 2012
Fiona really has her finger on the pulse of the vibrant city of Seville. If it´s happening - she´s in on it! Scribbler in Seville is rapidly becomeing one of my favourite blogs to visit. Well done Fiona - 5 star blog!
13:41 PM November 15, 2012
Exceptionally well-written and insightful and with gorgeous pictures too. Always a joy to visit.
10:35 AM November 27, 2012
There´s always new posts, interesting anecdotes and a smile from Fiona´s blog - a great read and especially informative about her home city.
10:40 AM December 05, 2012
As a journalist, Fiona knows which stories will capture the imagination of her readers wherever they are in the world. She is really good at using her unique personal experiences to convey a vibrant picture of how people live in Andalucia.
11:21 AM December 05, 2012
I love Fiona's posts. She writes well with a lively style. Her articles are informative, interesting and often witty, as she uses her insider knowledge to paint a picture of life in Seville.
12:57 PM December 05, 2012
I may be unusual, but I read this blog not so much to find out about Spain - which I do anyway, obviously - but to keep up with a human being who has a lovely way of observing the world.
13:00 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona's articles are always an enjoyable, informative read.
16:15 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona is one of the most perceptive bloggers and observers of life in Seville(and mainland Spain) - from travel related articles to history and culture this is one of the blogs you must bookmark and keep returning to.
16:34 PM December 05, 2012
I regularly tune in to Scribbler in Seville. I love her writing - it´s fresh, funny and first with the hot news. Keep on blogging Fiona.
08:33 AM December 06, 2012
Life is too short to read anything but the most entertaining and relevant blogs. Of the plethora available, Scribbler in Seville is the best there is. Gets my vote.