Scribbler in Seville
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cadiz Carnaval 2017 2 months ago This year, we went to Cadiz Carnaval – not for the first time. Four years ago, my daughter Lola and I dressed up, but this year – despite having a fabulous tiger costume generously given by a genius friend who made…
- Seville on two wheels 3 months ago Cycling is a perfect pastime for getting around Seville. The city is flat, with 130km of marked bike lanes, so you can ride safely in most areas. On two wheels you can see a large section of the city…
- Review of the year 4 months ago This is the time of year when we think about setting goals for the upcoming 12 months, and what we’ve achieved over the previous ones. As a freelance, you’re constantly on the lookout for new work opportunities. Since I’m based in Southern…
- New gourmet food shop in Alfalfa - Sano Manjar (Healthy Delicacies) 6 months ago Specialist food store Sano Manjar only opened two weeks ago, in a small street in the Alfalfa area of Seville, but the shop already has a loyal international following. For two years Francisco Marín has been offering his public a selection…
- Solar Impulse: the first-ever Atlantic crossing without fuel 10 months ago Just over two weeks ago here in Seville, a world first was achieved at San Pablo airport. One warm June morning, hundreds of people watched in awe as a very wide, very light and very quiet aeroplane elegantly and unhurriedly…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Scribbler in Seville
09:59 AM November 05, 2012
5 Stars for Fiona's blog. Illustrated by the most lush pictures, Scribbler in Seville gives an insight into life in the city and raising bilingual children in Spain.
14:21 PM November 05, 2012
Fiona really has her finger on the pulse of the vibrant city of Seville. If it´s happening - she´s in on it! Scribbler in Seville is rapidly becomeing one of my favourite blogs to visit. Well done Fiona - 5 star blog!
13:41 PM November 15, 2012
Exceptionally well-written and insightful and with gorgeous pictures too. Always a joy to visit.
10:35 AM November 27, 2012
There´s always new posts, interesting anecdotes and a smile from Fiona´s blog - a great read and especially informative about her home city.
10:40 AM December 05, 2012
As a journalist, Fiona knows which stories will capture the imagination of her readers wherever they are in the world. She is really good at using her unique personal experiences to convey a vibrant picture of how people live in Andalucia.
11:21 AM December 05, 2012
I love Fiona's posts. She writes well with a lively style. Her articles are informative, interesting and often witty, as she uses her insider knowledge to paint a picture of life in Seville.
12:57 PM December 05, 2012
I may be unusual, but I read this blog not so much to find out about Spain - which I do anyway, obviously - but to keep up with a human being who has a lovely way of observing the world.
13:00 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona's articles are always an enjoyable, informative read.
16:15 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona is one of the most perceptive bloggers and observers of life in Seville(and mainland Spain) - from travel related articles to history and culture this is one of the blogs you must bookmark and keep returning to.
16:34 PM December 05, 2012
I regularly tune in to Scribbler in Seville. I love her writing - it´s fresh, funny and first with the hot news. Keep on blogging Fiona.
08:33 AM December 06, 2012
Life is too short to read anything but the most entertaining and relevant blogs. Of the plethora available, Scribbler in Seville is the best there is. Gets my vote.