Scribbler in Seville
Latest Blog Posts »
- Here comes the science... 2 weeks ago A few weekends ago, before we fortuitously stumbled upon a seasonal fair in the Prado de San Sebastian that was still open, we visited the Casa de la Ciencia, or Science Museum, housed in the Pabellon de Peru opposite Parque Maria…
- Making the festive fun of the fair last 3 weeks ago Seville at Christmas is buzzing with loads of things to see and do – right up until Reyes, Kings’ Day (6 January), which marks the end of the programme of festive activities. Or so we thought. After a visit to the Casa…
- Crafty tasty scented Christmas gifts in Seville 2 months ago Looking for Christmas present ideas in Seville? Whether you live in Spain’s southern city, or you’re just visiting, Seville has plenty of great offerings as always. The craft market in Plaza Nueva, Mercado Navideño de Artesania, has delightfully original pieces, in…
- The Terracotta Army comes to Seville 3 months ago A few weekends ago, we were invited along with a large group of Seville bloggers to a preview of a new exhibition of Chinese soldier statues, replicas of the famed Terracotta Army. The original works are 8,000 life-sized statues of…
- Grape Expectations: wine-making in Bollullos 4 months ago As a mother of two bi-cultural children growing up in Andalucia, I see part of my mission as making sure we do fun-and-educational things together as a family, especially when they involve seeing food grown and produced in our home region…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Scribbler in Seville
09:59 AM November 05, 2012
5 Stars for Fiona's blog. Illustrated by the most lush pictures, Scribbler in Seville gives an insight into life in the city and raising bilingual children in Spain.
14:21 PM November 05, 2012
Fiona really has her finger on the pulse of the vibrant city of Seville. If it´s happening - she´s in on it! Scribbler in Seville is rapidly becomeing one of my favourite blogs to visit. Well done Fiona - 5 star blog!
13:41 PM November 15, 2012
Exceptionally well-written and insightful and with gorgeous pictures too. Always a joy to visit.
10:35 AM November 27, 2012
There´s always new posts, interesting anecdotes and a smile from Fiona´s blog - a great read and especially informative about her home city.
10:40 AM December 05, 2012
As a journalist, Fiona knows which stories will capture the imagination of her readers wherever they are in the world. She is really good at using her unique personal experiences to convey a vibrant picture of how people live in Andalucia.
11:21 AM December 05, 2012
I love Fiona's posts. She writes well with a lively style. Her articles are informative, interesting and often witty, as she uses her insider knowledge to paint a picture of life in Seville.
12:57 PM December 05, 2012
I may be unusual, but I read this blog not so much to find out about Spain - which I do anyway, obviously - but to keep up with a human being who has a lovely way of observing the world.
13:00 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona's articles are always an enjoyable, informative read.
16:15 PM December 05, 2012
Fiona is one of the most perceptive bloggers and observers of life in Seville(and mainland Spain) - from travel related articles to history and culture this is one of the blogs you must bookmark and keep returning to.
16:34 PM December 05, 2012
I regularly tune in to Scribbler in Seville. I love her writing - it´s fresh, funny and first with the hot news. Keep on blogging Fiona.
08:33 AM December 06, 2012
Life is too short to read anything but the most entertaining and relevant blogs. Of the plethora available, Scribbler in Seville is the best there is. Gets my vote.