Live Work Travel USA
Latest Blog Posts »
- East and West - An Indian Adjusting to Life in the States 2 years ago This is a guest post by Ritu from India. Before I start [...]
- Selling products internationally with Barrington McIntosh 2 years ago After my last post about selling on Amazon, I reached o [...]
- Confessions of an SPI 99er 3 years ago I have a confession to make. I’ve been relentles [...]
- Expat Christmas Traditions 3 years ago Life as an expat gives you the chance to either experie [...]
- The Things We Miss 3 years ago Welcome “Oh God My Wife Is German” readers! [...]
Contest Entries »
- 13 Traits of the American Convenience Culture Expat Blog Awards 2013 America loves convenience and is going the extra mile to accommodate that need in every day life. Here are 13 very convenient examples, that you may or may not like. Drive Thru Can it be any easier to get cash at an ATM, drop off some old...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 25 reviews on Live Work Travel USA
18:11 PM September 08, 2013
Great tips for people that are new to living in the US!
19:55 PM September 08, 2013
great blog for u.s. fans with really good informations
23:53 PM September 08, 2013
Love this blog!
01:52 AM September 09, 2013
12:03 PM September 09, 2013
Very helpful and interesting information about life in the US. Still learning from the blog, even though I've been in the US for five years.
13:12 PM September 15, 2013
I really like this blog. I always find something interesting to read. Continue with the amazing job you are doing!
12:09 PM September 18, 2013
Great Blog. I've already learned a lot from it and it never gets boring.
12:16 PM September 18, 2013
It`s very interesting to read for people, who want to go to USA.
12:35 PM September 18, 2013
A great source of expat information!
20:33 PM September 21, 2013
I wish i had a resource like this when i moved abroad!
20:33 PM September 21, 2013
Great blog, informative and entertaining.
20:50 PM September 21, 2013
Very informative. With a lot of great tips.
04:36 AM September 22, 2013
As a US citizen, I only wish I could find a blog of this quality written about other countries I visit. There's great content here; it's both informative and engaging. I've even learned things about my own country there!
04:42 AM September 22, 2013
This blog is awesome! It is so interesting and informative! You don't want to miss out on reading it especially if you are new to the United States!
06:06 AM September 22, 2013
Great blog, nice design and very informative
16:41 PM September 22, 2013
Ein toller Blog mit vielen interessanten Informationen – auch für Besucher der USA. So etwas hätte ich 1977 benötigt, als ich als damals 20jähriger den großen Sprung über den Teich ziemlich unvorbereitet wagte. Ein großes Lob auch für die übersichtliche Gestaltung und laufende Aktualisierung. Weiter so!
17:05 PM September 22, 2013
00:43 AM September 23, 2013
Great blog! Very helpful information and neat stories! Love it!
03:03 AM September 23, 2013
This blog offers practical advice in an entertaining and engaging way. Even as an American citizen, I find the content interesting and enlightening.
04:39 AM September 24, 2013
This blog is fabulous. Very informative, interesting and easy reads, also for someone living in Canada. As an immigrant to Canada I wish I would have had lots of information like this at the time.
20:23 PM September 24, 2013
Well written, very informative and a must for someone new to the states!
14:37 PM September 25, 2013
What an amazing resource. I live in the U.S. already, but this is a really insightful blog with information that helps me.
15:16 PM September 26, 2013
My goodness! So much information, and entertaining. I've shared this with Peace Corps friends. Very well received.
18:54 PM September 30, 2013
This blog rocks!!!
21:04 PM November 12, 2013
A great resource for visitors to the US. And Dan is a very gracious blogger. I had the pleasure of interacting with him, so I speak from first-hand experience.