Living the Turkish Dream
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Denizli Teleferik - Cable Car 1 day ago The Denzli teleferik (cable car) was something I didn’t even know existed until last year. Whilst visiting Berkay’s family in the city last May, we took a slight detour with his younger cousin who came along for the adventure! Built in 2015, the cable car was made to help more people appreciate...
- Visiting a Tobacco farm in Kale, Denizli 2 weeks ago Since meeting Berkay, I’ve had opportunity to experience a lot of different things in Turkey, things a normal tourist probably wouldn’t. Whilst this can sometimes be frustrating, when I just want to sit on a lounger by the pool and relax, these opportunities have allowed me to see more of the...
- A Brief glimpse of Istanbul..Aqua Florya Alışveriş Merkezi 1 month ago I have wanted to visit Istanbul for ages, but never had the time or the opportunity really – we are creatures of habit and love going back to Calis and Fethiye. Although I would be happy to go elsewhere for a change, Berkay just is a real Fethiye boy at heart. I’m hoping for […]
- 2017 - A Year in Photos - Happy New Year! 1 month ago 2017 was a good one for us, we bought our first home, we celebrated birthdays, our first wedding anniversary, we had holidays to Turkey, Berkay settled into his job and got a promotion and we have just enjoyed our first Christmas in our own home together. When the clock chimed at midnight, we...
- 30 DAYS, 30 DISHES - DAY 30: Kuru Fasulye 2 months ago Kuru Fasulye is a real winter comfort food. Made from dried white beans, onion, tomato, tomato paste and olive oil, it’s a kind of stew, great for warming you up in the cold winter months. You can add chunks of meat if you wish, lamb or beef usually. We love to eat it with fresh, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Living the Turkish Dream
12:17 PM March 16, 2015
Hi there, just come across your Blog and its really good and interesting to read. We visit Fethiye a couple of times a year - if we are very lucky 3 times, absolutely adore the place and often just go on Google for photographs of Fethiye to keep me going until the next time we are there. Just thought I would say thanks very much and I will be visiting your blog more often. keep up the good work. Are you going to go back to live there again? Regards Babs my other email address is my office - that's Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org