Living the Turkish Dream
Latest Blog Posts »
- Two weeks in Turkey ... 1 day ago This time 3 weeks ago we had just landed in Dalaman, with our whole 14 days holiday still ahead of us! This time last week, we were waiting back at Dalaman for our flight back home. I’ve definitely had post-holiday blues this week, because we had the best time! We visited a lot of different […]
- The 5* Titanic Hotel, Lara Beach... 2 months ago Up until fairly recently I had never stayed in an all inclusive hotel anywhere, so when we had to go to Antalya for the day to apply for Berkay’s visa in 2016, we decided to treat ourselves and book a night in the stunning Titanic Hotel in Lara Beach. I remember watching the travel channel […]
- Bozüyük - Güzelköy - a famous village? 1 month ago Bozüyük is a small village in Muğla with a population of just a few hundred people. We visited for a few hours on the way back from Denizli to Fethiye last September on a really hot day. It’s a traditional village with old houses, farms, tractors, animals, little shops, a cafe and teahouses...
- Hazev - Delicious Turkish food in London. 1 month ago It was our 2nd wedding anniversary last week, so we went to a Turkish restaurant to celebrate. The name of the restaurant is Hazev, a cross between the words ‘haz’ meaning ‘enjoyment’, and ‘ev’ meaning ‘home’. It’s near Canary Wharf, between South Quay and Heron Quay DLR stations,...
- Village breakfast at Pınarbaşı restaurant - Bozüyük 2 months ago On our way back from Denizli to Fethiye last year, Berkay said he really wanted to take a detour and visit the village of Güzelköy / Bozüyük – while there we stopped at a well known restaurant called ‘Pınarbaşı’ for some late brunch! Apparently the restaurant has been featured...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Living the Turkish Dream
12:17 PM March 16, 2015
Hi there, just come across your Blog and its really good and interesting to read. We visit Fethiye a couple of times a year - if we are very lucky 3 times, absolutely adore the place and often just go on Google for photographs of Fethiye to keep me going until the next time we are there. Just thought I would say thanks very much and I will be visiting your blog more often. keep up the good work. Are you going to go back to live there again? Regards Babs my other email address is my office - that's [email protected]
05:38 AM February 26, 2018
Great blog I am moving from Lesbos ,Greek islands to Fethiye in September . I need to. Find Small studio/appt I have a small well behaved dog .. I would be grateful if you could help advise ... thank you ! Simon