We'll Always have Casablanca
Latest Blog Posts »
- Great Books for Social Workers 8 months ago I recently wrote this blog post about great movies for social workers. Now that I have access to more libraries, I’m working on the book version. I am only just getting started with this list, so any recommendations of what to read next would be appreciated! When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul...
- Have you Ever Tried Tree Watching? 9 months ago There is not a lot of difference between the culture in Boston and in Chicago, but New England does have a few unique traditions. Because of the beautiful fall foliage all over the region, going on trips to look at trees is quite popular these days. Tree Watching might not sound very exciting...
- It has been only two months since I arrived in... 9 months ago It has been only two months since I arrived in Boston, but my classes are in full swing, with midterms due in the next two weeks. Starting school in social work has been exciting, fun, stressful, busy, and sometimes confusing. Since I’m taking all the intro classes, there are a lot of new...
- He Made It! 9 months ago My husband finally got his visa and made it to Boston. I think you will be able to tell how happy we are about this from our photos. We definitely will never lose each other in a crowd. We have a big challenge ahead of us because we have so many stylish matchy outfits, but […]
- Will I Ever Get a Visa? 10 months ago My husband and I are currently going through the process of getting him an immigrant visa to come to the U.S. The process is long, complicated, and often unclear. I hope this guide will be useful for anyone else who is going to go through the same thing. In this post, you will find a […]
Contest Entries »
- Ten Confusing Things about Morocco Expat Blog Awards 2013 Many aspects of life in Morocco make no sense to me. Morocco is a diverse country with influences from Europe, the Middle East, and sub-Saharan Africa, which come together to create a wonderful but confusing country. I offer ten questions of...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Morocco Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Morocco!Copy and paste code to display the Morocco Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on We'll Always have Casablanca
05:25 AM October 30, 2013
A beautiful blog - nice mix of personal anecdotes and insightful observations about the culture in Morocco. Well-written and the blogger comes across as someone who is open-minded and analytical.