A Hungry Girl's Guide to Taipei
Latest Blog Posts »
- not taipei: BEIJING- where to eat? 1 week ago I'm going to Beijing next week for the first time since 2008!Where to go? What to eat? I'm meeting up with a good friend from LA and we'll be playing tourist. I've already got Da Dong Roast Duck reservations, but where should I go for dumplings, ja jiang mian and local eats?
- japanese/grill: i recommend ROBATA YAKI 2 weeks ago
- cajun/western: FIREBITE 3 weeks ago FIREBITENo. 15, Lane 86, XinSheng S. Rd, Sec. 3台北市大安區新生南路三段86巷15號(02) 2362-2468MRT: Gongguanwebsite:
- western/italian: i recommend LONGTABLE 4 weeks ago LONGTABLENo. 91 SongRen Rd.
- japanese/hotpot: i still recommend BEN SHABU SHABU 2 months ago BEN SHABU SHABU
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Taiwan!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Hungry Girl's Guide to Taipei
05:21 AM November 25, 2012
This blog is The Blog people in Taipei turn to for restaurant recommendations and reviews. Nobody else has taipeis food scene covered so very comprehensively.