Paris: People, Places and Bling!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris: Let's Drop in on Galeries Lafayette 2 weeks ago By Theadora Brack Paris is no longer Paris? Au contraire! The City of Light is still a special place, a very human place, and a place for the whole world to cherish. And as this world turns, I think yes, the city changes a little—but then again, it always has. After all, that’s what made […]
- Paris: Meet the Pusses at the Puces 3 months ago By Theadora Brack Lend me your whiskers and pointy ears. Flying sky high on a lark, I knock. Grab a perch because I’ve got a feathered tale to tell. A great ball of yarn to re-wind, so to squeak! Ever since watching Walt Disney’s “The Aristocats” movie at the age of nine on the family […]
- Paris: Calling All Instagram Buffs 3 months ago By Theadora Brack Juggling social media platforms like a smooth operator (if I squint), I’ve recently added Instagram to my grapevine repertoire. That’s right. During the month of November, I created a short stack of photographs of Paris—a baker’s dozen, to be exact! Pirouetting straight to...
- Paris: A Saintly Tour de Force 4 months ago By Theadora Brack Paging all saints and old souls: Snuggle tight because it is time to crack open my pleather-bound volume of spirited adventures in Paris for another retelling. ’Tis the season! For tricks, I’ve added new photographs and one divine tale, too. I’ve also got the wine and a...
- Paris Beauty Tips: The Fresh Air Edition 6 months ago By Theadora Brack I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: Never, ever underestimate the power of a good old-fashioned “air bath”— whether it’s in the middle of the day or all alone in the moonlight. As my fit-as-a-fiddle grandmother Emmae used to sing, “After an air bath, this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Paris: People, Places and Bling! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!