Paris: People, Places and Bling!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris: Unboxing Victorine's Fashion Haul 3 months ago Hello guys! I’m Victorine-Louise Meurent: Artist. Model. Musician. Singer. Tutor. Paris Lifestyle Blogger. Welcome back to my back-to-the-future sartorial site, dear fellow time trekkers. This week, I’d like to share my recent clothing haul from Zara at the Passage du Havre, kitty corner from...
- Paris: Hotfooting to the Moulin Rouge 4 months ago By Theadora “Twinkle Toes” Brack Embracing restorative #summertimegoals, let’s revel in some retro merrymaking, shall we? For the occasion, we’ll hoof on over to the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre. Up my sleeve, I’ve got some new postcards, illustrations, and scrapbook clippings, along with a...
- Paris Roars: Latest Fashion Rage 7 months ago This just in, from the streets of Paris. Cats have ousted dogs in the affections of French women. Whereas, in the past it was considered fashionable for your typical Parisienne to promenade the boulevards with a little dog sporting a neat, tight-fitting coat, today this same Parisienne is often out...
- Paris: Let's Drop in on Galeries Lafayette 7 months ago By Theadora Brack Paris is no longer Paris? Au contraire! The City of Light is still a special place, a very human place, and a place for the whole world to cherish. And as this world turns, I think yes, the city changes a little—but then again, it always has. After all, that’s what made […]
- Paris: Meet the Pusses at the Puces 10 months ago By Theadora Brack Lend me your whiskers and pointy ears. Flying sky high on a lark, I knock. Grab a perch because I’ve got a feathered tale to tell. A great ball of yarn to re-wind, so to squeak! Ever since watching Walt Disney’s “The Aristocats” movie at the age of nine on the family […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Paris: People, Places and Bling! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!