Paris: People, Places and Bling!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris: Hotfooting to the Moulin Rouge 2 weeks ago By Theadora “Twinkle Toes” Brack Embracing restorative #summertimegoals, let’s revel in some retro merrymaking, shall we? For the occasion, we’ll hoof on over to the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre. Up my sleeve, I’ve got some new postcards, illustrations, and scrapbook clippings, along with a...
- Paris Roars: Latest Fashion Rage 3 months ago This just in, from the streets of Paris. Cats have ousted dogs in the affections of French women. Whereas, in the past it was considered fashionable for your typical Parisienne to promenade the boulevards with a little dog sporting a neat, tight-fitting coat, today this same Parisienne is often out...
- Paris: Let's Drop in on Galeries Lafayette 3 months ago By Theadora Brack Paris is no longer Paris? Au contraire! The City of Light is still a special place, a very human place, and a place for the whole world to cherish. And as this world turns, I think yes, the city changes a little—but then again, it always has. After all, that’s what made […]
- Paris: Meet the Pusses at the Puces 5 months ago By Theadora Brack Lend me your whiskers and pointy ears. Flying sky high on a lark, I knock. Grab a perch because I’ve got a feathered tale to tell. A great ball of yarn to re-wind, so to squeak! Ever since watching Walt Disney’s “The Aristocats” movie at the age of nine on the family […]
- Paris: Calling All Instagram Buffs 7 months ago By Theadora Brack Juggling social media platforms like a smooth operator (if I squint), I’ve recently added Instagram to my grapevine repertoire. That’s right. During the month of November, I created a short stack of photographs of Paris—a baker’s dozen, to be exact! Pirouetting straight to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Paris: People, Places and Bling! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!