Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Korean Flag Meaning: What do all the Symbols Mean? 4 days ago The South Korean flag is probably one of the more immediately recognizable flags of the world. It has a very simple and easy to notice design. However, there are deeper meaning behind the colors and symbols on the flag. The first things you might notice on the flag are the blue and red colors that...
- Winter in Korea be Like... 4 weeks ago It’s been super cold the past few days with a big fat Siberian high bringing down cold air from Russia. It seems like in Korea, we have to choose between slightly warmer temps above freezing with dirty air, or clear blue skies and bone chilling temps. I’m thinking I prefer the latter.
- How to Say Cat in Korean 2 months ago Korea is known for it’s animal cafes. There are plenty of dog and cat cafes around so check them out if you’re ever in Seoul. The word cat in Korean is 고양이 (go-yang-i) and sounds very similar to another word ‘고향’ (go-gyang) which is a running joke among many Koreans. Many Korean...
- Best Books to Learn Korean: Our Best 7 2 months ago THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Ready to take your Korean studies to The next level? Whether you’re a beginner, or intermediate and higher looking to up your game, we’ve compiled the perfect list of textbooks for learning the Korean language. Our...
- How to Say Star in Korean 2 months ago We did a post on the solar system awhile back, but never got around to some of the other space vocabulary we intended to do. So today, we’re going to start off with just simple one. The word for ‘star’ in Korean. The word for star is 별. It’s a very simple and easy to […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!