Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Say Congratulations in Korean 1 week ago If you have Korean friends or acquaintances or if you are/will be spending a decent amount of time in Korea, this will be a handy phrase to know. You will eventually want to congratulate someone on a graduation, a birthday, wedding, etc. Notice that there are four ways to say congratulations. *side...
- How to Say I Miss You in Korean 2 months ago This is one of the most common phrases you will use and come across, especially if you are dating a Korean significant other. If you watch a lot of Korean dramas or listen to a lot of Korean songs, you will hear this A LOT. My wife and I still use this a lot ;p... Continue reading →
- How to Say Water in Korean 2 months ago The word for water in Korean is very easy to learn and kind of sounds like an extending cow sound (moo) in English with an l sound added on at the end. This should be one of the first words you learn and you should know how to ask for water as well. A lot... Continue reading →
- How to Say Cheers in Korean 3 months ago Chances are if you come to Korea for work or travel (and are 18+ ㅋㅋ), you will be invited to go out and drink with your coworkers or friends. When you go out with your coworkers, it is called a “회식” and you eat, talk, and drink with each other. Now if you don’t drink,... Continue...
- How to Say Grandma in Korean 3 months ago So last week, we did a post on how to say grandfather in Korean. So naturally, we had to do one on grandmother as well! Saying grandma follows the same standard as grandpa as there are slightly different ways to say it depending on if it’s your mother or father’s side and if you want......
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!