Dom and Hyo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dom & Hyo Try Korean Food Episode #2: We Try 옛날통닭! 1 week ago We really enjoyed eating this and Hyo enjoyed torturing me with the chicken radish. Check out the vid and subscribe if you haven’t already!
- How to Say I Love You in Korean 1 week ago So this basic phrase is very simple to learn and easy to use (in the right situation of course ;p) We wanted to touch a bit more on this topic as we have already done two graphics about love related vocabulary (here and here). As you can see, there are quite a few ways to... Continue reading →
- How to Say Happy Birthday in Korean 2 weeks ago Like most cultures, Koreans celebrate birthdays. Although they calculate age a bit differently (look forward to a post on that in the future), they have birthday parties, sing happy birthday, and enjoy the time with their friends and families. 미역국 is traditionally eaten on birthdays here, and...
- Dom & Hyo Try Korean Food Episode #1: 녹두죽 (Mung Bean Porridge) 3 weeks ago So this is the first episode in our new series in which we venture to try every Korean food possible (from our Korean food poster). First up is the lesser known 녹두죽. We headed out in our neighborhood to 본죽 which is a popular Korean chain restaurant for 죽 (Korean rice porridge). It was...
- How to Say Good Luck in Korean 1 month ago These are the common and casual ways of what roughly translates to good luck in Korean. You have probably heard “화이팅” (also sometime 파이팅/fighting) on dramas or just around your Korean friends. The other two are also very common and used among close people and friends. 잘 하고 와...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dom and Hyo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!