Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Tips for Your Visa Process 10 hours ago I’m not an expert and I’m not a lawyer or migrant agent, but I’ve spent a year working on putting my visa application together. With … Read the rest The post 10 Tips for Your Visa Process appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- In the News 2 days ago Here are some bits and pieces of news from around the web that I liked and I thought might interest you. One of the things … Read the rest The post In the News appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Hamilton Watts Migration Services 5 days ago Throughout my writings about my visa process, I’ve mentioned that I have been using a migrant agent. Today I’m going to plug the agency. I … Read the rest The post Hamilton Watts Migration Services appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The Road to Residency Part 4: All the Extras 1 week ago I set my foot down on the road to residency in June 2013, nearly a year ago. The process is finally coming to an end. … Read the rest The post The Road to Residency Part 4: All the Extras appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Birdwatching Down Under 1 week ago I’ve taken up a new hobby: birdwatching. Things like playing Dungeons & Dragons used to be really dorky, but then geeks became cool. So now, … Read the rest The post Birdwatching Down Under appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.