Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat Star Awards 2014 1 week ago Stumble Down Under has been honoured with 3rd place in MyCurrencyTransfer.com Expat Star Awards 2014. This prestigious awards event recognises, celebrates and rewards the sheer … Read the rest The post Expat Star Awards 2014 appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Melbourne, Most Liveable & Friendly City 1 week ago Melbourne has been named the world’s most liveable city. Again. And it’s also the friendliest. For the fourth year in a row, Melbourne came in … Read the rest The post Melbourne, Most Liveable & Friendly City appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- How to Cope with the Australian Sun 1 week ago Here in Melbourne we’re still layering up before we head out and brave the chill, but those winter clouds will part and the grey sky … Read the rest The post How to Cope with the Australian Sun appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Open House Melbourne 2014 3 weeks ago Open House Melbourne is a celebration of Melbourne through design and architecture. It’s an annual free event in which over 100 buildings are open to … Read the rest The post Open House Melbourne 2014 appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- My Australian English 2 months ago There are certain words that will probably never come out of my mouth. For starters, I can’t shorten much in the way Aussies do. I still say … Read the rest The post My Australian English appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.