Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Labour Day, Australia! 22 hours ago Today is Labour Day in Australia, the day in which Aussies commemorate the achievements of the Australian labour movement. Once upon a time, workers to … Read the restThe post Happy Labour Day, Australia! appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Vote for Batman 3 days ago I received the most awesome letter last week. First of all, it came from the Division of Batman. Apparently, I live in the Division of … Read the restThe post Vote for Batman appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The Melbourne Star Encore 5 days ago Last month, my partner Theo and I went on the Melbourne Star. This week, we went again. For our birthdays (mine is in November and … Read the restThe post The Melbourne Star Encore appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Something New 1 week ago The photo prompt for the Expat Blog Challenge on Monday, February 17th was, “Something I never would have seen if I’d stayed home.” Well, there’s … Read the restThe post Something New appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Between Cultures 1 week ago The prompt for the Expat Blog Challenge on Saturday, February 16th was to respond to the following quote from Sarah Turbull, “It is a bitter-sweet thing, … Read the restThe post Between Cultures appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.