Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hamilton Watts Migration Services 19 hours ago Throughout my writings about my visa process, I’ve mentioned that I have been using a migrant agent. Today I’m going to plug the agency. I … Read the rest The post Hamilton Watts Migration Services appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The Road to Residency Part 4: All the Extras 3 days ago I set my foot down on the road to residency in June 2013, nearly a year ago. The process is finally coming to an end. … Read the rest The post The Road to Residency Part 4: All the Extras appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Birdwatching Down Under 5 days ago I’ve taken up a new hobby: birdwatching. Things like playing Dungeons & Dragons used to be really dorky, but then geeks became cool. So now, … Read the rest The post Birdwatching Down Under appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The London Tavern, Historic Beechworth 1 week ago Last weekend, Theo and I had the pleasure of spending a few days at the London Tavern in the historic gold-mining town of Beechworth. Beechworth … Read the rest The post The London Tavern, Historic Beechworth appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Spring in Autumn 1 week ago I have Seasonal Identity Disorder. Ok, I made that up; there’s no such clinical disorder (not yet), but it’s a thing, really it is. Keep … Read the rest The post Spring in Autumn appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.