Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Australian English 1 week ago There are certain words that will probably never come out of my mouth. For starters, I can’t shorten much in the way Aussies do. I still say … Read the rest The post My Australian English appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The Melbourne General Cemetery 2 weeks ago Last week I popped into the Melbourne General Cemetery. It was a nice day and my partner was meeting with a client in nearby Carlton … Read the rest The post The Melbourne General Cemetery appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Oz Comic-Con Melbourne 2014 3 weeks ago I made it to Oz Comic-Con again this year. It was held at the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building. In some ways, it was just as good or … Read the rest The post Oz Comic-Con Melbourne 2014 appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Blood and Iron 4 weeks ago It was serendipitous that I met a woman who is studying iron levels in women as part of her PhD studies. She asked me if … Read the rest The post Blood and Iron appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- Changes 2 months ago Back in February, I participated in an expat blog challenge that was hosted by my fellow expat Cristin, an American in Sydney who blogs over at … Read the rest The post Changes appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.