Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- Inspire9 4 days ago A few weeks ago I attended a Girl Geek workshop about WordPress at Inspire9 and I just had to blog about this terrific concept and … Read the rest
- Scenes from the Djembe Fiesta 5 days ago I’ve mentioned a couple of times that I’ve taken up African drumming lessons with Melburne Djembe. The end-of-the-year student performance and all-around party was last … Read the rest
- The BIBA Experience 1 week ago When you move to another country, you need a lot of things. You need a new place to live, a new job, new appliances, perhaps … Read the rest
- Djembe Fiesta 1 week ago I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I picked up African drumming classes. After a whopping four lessons at Melbourne Djembe, I’m hitting the … Read the rest
- Pardon the Dust 3 weeks ago It seems hard to believe, but in just a month, on January 1, 2014, this blog will turn two years old. Since its humble beginnings … Read the rest
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.