Stumble Down Under
Latest Blog Posts »
- This blog is moving to a new home 5 days ago Dear friends, I’ve decided to move my blog to a new domain. Please find me at https://cosettepaneque.com/. Continue reading The post This blog is moving to a new home appeared first on Stumble Down Under.
- The road to residency part 8: permanent residency 2 months ago On Saturday, 1st April – April Fools’Day – I got an email from my migrant agent. My visa was granted and I’m a permanent resident. The PDF from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection was attached. It took three years. I applied for the temporary residency visa in April 2014....
- On blogging and LiveJournal's new terms 2 months ago I don’t remember when I started blogging. It was on AOL Journals so it was at least 2003, but I left before it closed in 2008. I don’t remember what I blogged about, probably nothing. Although there were some pioneers in the space, a blog in the late 1990s and early 2000s was, generally...
- Scenes from our budget-friendly engagement party 3 months ago Last month, Theo and I had our engagement party! Here’s what we did and how we did it. Let’s start with (modern) traditions. Traditionally, the engagement party takes place within a three months of the proposal. It’s the sweet spot between carefree, just-engaged life and the start of...
- Scenes from the Melbourne Bridal and Honeymoon Expo 5 months ago I went to my second bridal expo today. Earlier this month, I went to the Melbourne Ultimate Bridal Event at the Royal Exhibition Building. Today’s event was the Melbourne Bridal and Honeymoon Expo at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. I was worried that today’s bridal expo was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Stumble Down Under
01:54 AM October 10, 2012
This is a great blog that keeps me entertained with the life in Oz. I love the comparision and contrasts between Oz and the US. It gives me an insight that I would not otherwise have.
03:33 AM October 11, 2012
I love this blog. She's a very thoughtful writer and I like the photos she posts from around Australia.