Living the dream... in Paris, France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris never gets old... 1 week ago As old as it is, Paris is a place that never truly gets old. Walking down its historic streets, soaking in the sights, I can’t help but notice that its beauty never ceases to amaze me. The light changes with each day, casting new shadows and highlights. Yes, in the grit and grind of any …...
- Natural, safe & straight out of Paris! 11 months ago As some of you know, I've been struggling with health issues over the last couple of years. I have an autoimmune connective tissue disease. In order to slow down the progression of my illness, I need to take anywhere from 9-15 medications a day. This got me thinking that maybe I should be trying to...
- Water Levels Rise in Paris & Seine Overflows 1 year ago Although nothing like the Great Flood of Paris in 1910, the Seine has risen to impressive heights. As you can see, it has taken over the Quai and continues to rise. As a result of the rising levels of the Seine, metro and RER closings have begun for reasons of security. RER C...
- Together, We Stand Strong... 1 year ago It’s been exactly 2 weeks since the attacks in Paris brutally reminded us of the changing world in which we live. It’s a world where children are now exposed to things we’ve tried to protect them from, and lives are taken in the most cowardly of ways. Today, President Hollande has asked...
- Paris... Standing Strong 2 years ago Thank you for the outpouring of support. We're doing the best we can to overcome effects of the horrible events that took place in our city. Our prayers and thoughts go out to all touched by the horrors here in Paris and to those touched in similar attacks across the globe. Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Living the dream... in Paris, France
17:19 PM October 21, 2013
Yes...To the question should she be the top Expats in France Blog. She has been so informative with many subjects that I was not familiar with, and has made me laugh with tears streaming down my face, with some of her most hilarious blogs. Love the photos that she takes, a true artist. Bellandainparis is thought provoking with some of her serious subjects. I always look forward to her writings. She brings everything to life, she takes you to another place, even if it is only for a little while.
04:59 AM October 27, 2013
Yes, most definitely, Living the dream... in Paris, France, should be considered among the best, if not the best, Expat France Blog. The content is informative and entertaining. It certainly reveals what we all suspect, that living in Paris is wonderful, but it has its difficulties. The author's wonderful sense of humor makes the blog a delight to read. I always look forward to the new blog postings. On top of that, I very much look forward to visiting coffee shops, restaurants and cafes she talks about in the blog. This is an outstanding blog that should be read by anyone living in or visiting Paris.
10:26 AM October 27, 2013
I enjoy reading about Bellanda's expat experiences. Her blog is a good way to get very valuable information about real life in Paris WHILE having fun reading it. It's nice to have a blogger who is quick to interact with those who leave comments. Highly recommended!