Living the dream... in Paris, France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris: Winter Wonderland 2018 1 week ago It's snowing! Paris is a winter wonderland not to be missed. Continue reading →
- Happy New Year 2 months ago Happy New Year from France... sending you all the very best wishes for a wonderful 2018. Thank you for being here with me. ❤ It's not the Eiffel Tower, but here's tonight's fireplace view. Cheers! Continue reading →
- Paris, on My Mind... 2 months ago To the dreamers of the world, My latest creation is dedicated to you… for you make the future worth living. Thank you! Continue reading →
- Medieval buildings in Paris 3 months ago There is nothing like wandering around the streets of Paris to make you feel like you just jumped back in time... for the history that lies within this city is magical! Continue reading →
- Paris never gets old... 3 months ago As old as it is, Paris is a place that never truly gets old. Walking down its historic streets, soaking in the sights, I can’t help but notice that its beauty never ceases to amaze me. The light changes with each day, casting new shadows and highlights. Yes, in the grit and grind of any …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Living the dream... in Paris, France
17:19 PM October 21, 2013
Yes...To the question should she be the top Expats in France Blog. She has been so informative with many subjects that I was not familiar with, and has made me laugh with tears streaming down my face, with some of her most hilarious blogs. Love the photos that she takes, a true artist. Bellandainparis is thought provoking with some of her serious subjects. I always look forward to her writings. She brings everything to life, she takes you to another place, even if it is only for a little while.
04:59 AM October 27, 2013
Yes, most definitely, Living the dream... in Paris, France, should be considered among the best, if not the best, Expat France Blog. The content is informative and entertaining. It certainly reveals what we all suspect, that living in Paris is wonderful, but it has its difficulties. The author's wonderful sense of humor makes the blog a delight to read. I always look forward to the new blog postings. On top of that, I very much look forward to visiting coffee shops, restaurants and cafes she talks about in the blog. This is an outstanding blog that should be read by anyone living in or visiting Paris.
10:26 AM October 27, 2013
I enjoy reading about Bellanda's expat experiences. Her blog is a good way to get very valuable information about real life in Paris WHILE having fun reading it. It's nice to have a blogger who is quick to interact with those who leave comments. Highly recommended!