Things That Must be Said
Latest Blog Posts »
- Archaeologists Find Oldest Paintings of Apostles in Roman Catacombs 2 months ago The earliest known icons of the Apostles Peter and Paul have been discovered in a catacomb under an eight-story modern office building in a working-class neighborhood of Rome. Source: Archaeologists Find Oldest Paintings of Apostles in Roman Catacombs Link to this post!
- "Lapis aequipondus" a "multipurpose" Stone | Reliquiosamente 9 months ago Use Google to translate this little treasure! Black jade and how it was used in Ancient Rome! Come tutte le società organizzate anche l’antica Roma aveva un sistema di unità di misura molto ben strutturato e soggetto a continui controlli, per evitare le frodi. Per le bilance, venivano utili…...
- Archaeology in Europe News: 12/01/2015 - 01/01/2016 1 year ago 3,000 jars of fish sauce that Ancient Romans loved (“garum”), found off the shores of Italy – Source: Archaeology in Europe News: 12/01/2015 – 01/01/2016 Link to this post!
- Ancient Roman Mosaic Revealed: Photos : Discovery News 1 year ago The artwork was uncovered at the site of a 4th-century Roman villa in Tuscany. Source: Ancient Roman Mosaic Revealed: Photos : Discovery News Link to this post!
- Italy to dig for ancient Roman treasure sought by Nazis 1 year ago Haul from tomb of Alaric, king of the Visigoths who sacked Rome, thought to include gold, silver and priceless Menorah looted from Second Temple Source: Italy to dig for ancient Roman treasure sought by Nazis Link to this post!
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Places to Dead Bodies & Bones for Free in Rome Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Capuchin Cript used to be the #1 place to go for all things creepy - bones of long dead religious, organized in various piles - skulls over here, hip bones over there, etc. However, in 2013 they added several rooms on the history of the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Things That Must be Said
10:02 AM December 17, 2013
Be sure and vote for my Expats article at - http://www.expatsblog.com/contests/756/top-10-places-to-dead-bodies-and-bones-for-free-in-rome Thank You!