Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- We're still standing.... 14 hours ago We’ve survived the worst Croatian storm in years, all the locals say the’ve never experienced anything like this. Our friend Daniel who has been living on the island for many years told it is unbelivable, and even older members of … Continue reading →
- what made our Croatian cruise so nice? The People 1 day ago A petite blonde French lady named Isabelle was the life and soul of our cruise around the Croatian islands. I say French lady, but when I first met Isabelle, her origin was a topic of great dispute. She had a … Continue reading →
- island hopping cruise Croatia - life onboard 1 week ago So what it’s like to cruise Croatia on board a small vintage ship? Well, first things first, as mentioned in a previous post, you need to choose carefully the type of cruise you’d like to join, or you might end … Continue reading →
- Croatia Island hopping diary -Mljet national park 1 week ago our cruise continued southwards and the captain on our MS Vapor took us towards the island of Mljet, where we were to later dock and stay overnight. An obligatory swimming stop was obviously on the menu in the late morning… … Continue reading →
- Cetina river rafting, and there's a smuggler on board 2 weeks ago After boarding our ship in Split, out Captain started sailing south along the Croatian coast, and we soon got into the rythm of the movement of the vessel, the noise of the engine, the chatting of fellow travellers. Gulet cruises … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!