Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring = wild asparagus season in Trogir, Croatia 20 hours ago Easter came early this year, and it was also the time for wild asparagus season which shows that Spring has finally arrived in Croatia. Locals go to nearby woods, hills and valleys, foraging for the long … Continue reading →
- from the sea to the table in Croatia 6 days ago Seafood is indeed an important part of the Croatian culinary world, particularly along the coast. Fresh fish is on offer in most restaurants, try locally sourced mussels, oysters, prawns, octopus, squid and numerous types of white and blue fish, like … Continue reading →
- great souvenirs from Croatia 1 week ago Buying a souvenir or gift while travelling abroad can be a fun adventure and will leave you with a lasting memory of your trip. Family and friends also love receiving gifts from your travels to far away places, so make … Continue reading →
- Croatia video from tourist board 2 weeks ago Filed under: Things to do Tagged: croatia, croatia travel blog, Croatian villa with pool, Dalmatia cruise, holiday home, holidays, island hopping Croatia, rent holiday home Croatia, rent self-catering villa trogir, travel, travel blog, what to do on holiday
- cook like an Italian: making brown bread 1 month ago ok so it’s not really traditional Italian bread, but make it, and you’ll LOVE IT! tasty, wholesome, comforting, delicious, nothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked homemade bread. ingredients: 200gr wholemeal flour (I use an Italian 7-grain cereal … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!