Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Croatia Island hopping diary -Mljet national park 1 day ago our cruise continued southwards and the captain on our MS Vapor took us towards the island of Mljet, where we were to later dock and stay overnight. An obligatory swimming stop was obviously on the menu in the late morning… … Continue reading →
- Cetina river rafting, and there's a smuggler on board 3 days ago After boarding our ship in Split, out Captain started sailing south along the Croatian coast, and we soon got into the rythm of the movement of the vessel, the noise of the engine, the chatting of fellow travellers. Gulet cruises … Continue reading →
- What to pack for a gulet cruise in Croatia 3 days ago Now that you’ve booked your gulet cruise in Croatia, what do you pack for your holiday? DON’T TAKE TOO MUCH WITH YOU Don’t take too many suitcases with you, and pack in soft bags that can be stowed in the … Continue reading →
- We are cruising in Croatia 4 days ago We’ve been wanting to visit many of the croatian islands, and view the coast from the sea for a long time. With our Croatian house renovation taking months then years, we never really had time for a “proper holiday” but … Continue reading →
- my adventure with cancer (twice...) 1 week ago some of you who read this blog may have noticed an absence of updates for a while, in Our Adventure in Croatia. We’ve recently only re-blogged articles from other interesting travel blogs. that’s because I have been on another – … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!