Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Torta di mele della nonna 4 days ago I had the best nonna (grandmother) in the world. She taught me many things, and I learnt from her all the tricks and ways of cooking “the Italian way“, since an early age I was next to her apron, the … Continue reading →
- our Italian roasted vegetables go to Washington 1 week ago We have been asked to write a guest post for Eat, Live, Burp, an interesting food blog created by blogging buddy Pavithra, who lives in the evergreen state of Washington with her husband Yumjay and daughter Scooby. Check it out … Continue reading →
- more Adventures in Croatia - Frank in Poreč 1 week ago This week as part of our series “more adventures in Croatia” we interview Frank, who one day decided to move his family all the way from Canada, to live in the town of Poreč, Istria. Here is Frank’s description of … Continue reading →
- How to design an open-plan kitchen living room 2 weeks ago In a previous post called Kitchen renovation -before and after, we showed the renovation work we did in our downstairs Apartment Bella, where we transformed an old 1960′s battered tiny dirty and smelly kitchen which looked like this into a … Continue reading →
- What to do in Croatia: spot the yacht 2 weeks ago The Croatian coastline is a heaven for cruise ships, sailing enthusiasts, and wealthy yacht owners who cruise along the Dalmatian coast in the summer and have the advantage of being able to stop in a different port, different seaside resort, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!