Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Dubrovnik Video 3 days ago Originally posted on Essence of Dubrovnik:A video tour of Dubrovnik, spend the day wandering around the walls and the old town. Video by Gary Spetz, artist and PBS Host, beautifully filmed and edited. Click on the bottom to view…
- get rich quick by blogging 1 week ago well I must share with you this secret advantage of being a blogger. Since I started blogging, my dedicated blogging email address has received many interesting propositions, a lot of them promising me riches!! This is very urgent from Western … Continue reading →
- more adventures in Croatia - Ana & Frank - Our Blended Marriage 2 weeks ago This week for our regular feature “more adventures in Croatia” we meet Ana & Frank, an American-Croatian couple currently living in Croatia, on a journey to create a better life for their young family. They have a blog about their … Continue reading →
- How to lie in a hammock 3 weeks ago It might sound like a stupid question: how to lie in a hammock? but you might be surprised that you need to know the trick, in order to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing time and not fall out of the … Continue reading →
- no safety net in Croatia 3 weeks ago British Health and Safety rules state that workers are not allowed to stand on the top three rungs of a ladder, in case they topple over, and must keep three parts of their body in contact with the ladder at … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!