Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seba Dizajn...500 years of beauty. 3 days ago Reblogged from Small World....BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS: Can you imagine a family business which goes back five centuries! A beautiful business which reaches back in time, capturing age-old designs and passing on incredible skills...This is the incredible jewellery of Seba Dizajn. Read … Continue...
- more adventures in Croatia: Adolf & Ruth Seba in Korčula 1 week ago This week for our series “more adventures in Croatia” we are very pleased to introduce a fellow blogger, who’s travelled half-way round the world to settle in Croatia, coming all the way from New Zealand. Let’s welcome to our virtual … Continue reading →
- we caption Croatia (2) 1 week ago When we shop in Croatia, sometimes we are faced with up to 10 credit card swipe machines at the till. What do you think of this picture? Have you experienced this in any other country? answers on postcard a credit … Continue reading →
- What to do in Croatia - explore the narrow streets of Trogir 2 weeks ago Trogir, UNESCO world heritage site, a walled city on an island in Central Dalmatia. The cover photograph at the top of Our Adventure blog shows its promenade or Riva, where you can take a stroll, eat pizza or ice-cream, watch … Continue reading →
- The sound of cricket in Croatia 2 weeks ago Aaahhh, the sound of cricket, so very summery, so very Mediterranean… chirr – chirr – chirr – chirr for those of you who are not British, or Australians, sorry, I can’t help you very much in explaining the game of … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!