Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Croatia from above - amazing photos 1 week ago “Croatia from above" is the biggest croatian photo project ever undertaken. Photographer Davor Rostuhar spent seven years taking photos of Croatia's natural and cultural beauty, using aeroplanes, helicopters and drones. Result of the project is 200 unique photos that reveal … Continue reading...
- I won't be the last one 1 week ago I won’t be the last one but one day there will be a last one watch this very moving video featuring women living with breast cancer, the message of The Last One is bold and hard-hitting, and one that we hope … Continue reading →
- first "guest review" of 2015 at BellaVista 3 weeks ago the holiday season truly started last month, and we’ve already had happy guests. Today we got our first “guest review” of the summer season 2015, it always makes us happy when guests have a great time at Villa BellaVista during … Continue reading →
- great Dalmatian cooking experience in Trogir Croatia 2 months ago Do you like good food? eating? cooking? Dive into Croatian gastronomy and enjoy buying, cooking and eating like a local in Dalmatia in the great company of Ivana Orešić and her educational and informal cookery class which promotes Dalmatian cuisine. … Continue reading →
- a drone in the sky over Trogir - Croatia 3 months ago a new type of filming and photography is in action in Trogir – Croatia since 2015, setup by bbDrones, a family business offering any kind of aerial shots, be it a photo of your house, a beautifully edited film … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!