Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Do Something Different - Explore Croatian Lighthouses 1 week ago Can you imagine the experience of spending a few days in a remote and secluded location like a lighthouse, surroundend by sea and nature – a bit like Robinson Crusoe – with the sound of the wind, the waves and … Continue reading →
- more adventures in Croatia: Douglas in Rijeka 2 weeks ago This week for our regular feature “more adventures in Croatia” we welcome to our blog Douglas Cavanaugh, an American expat who for the past eighteen years has been living in Rijeka, a northern coastal town and principal seaport in Croatia. … Continue reading →
- the washing lines in Old Town Dubrovnik - Croatia 3 weeks ago Dubrovnik Old Town is full of history, beautiful palaces, museums and piazzas, but walking the narrow streets of Dubrovnik you also notice that lots of people live in it, and have to go about their daily business, regardless of the … Continue reading →
- we caption Croatia (7) 2 months ago ahhh how sweet… what is he thinking? Filed under: Captions
- cook like an Italian - brasato di manzo 2 months ago Brasato is a type of beef stew, which is originally from Piemonte and made with a good Barolo wine. But it’s also on the menu in other northern regions and tweeked with a few variations, in my family it was … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!