Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- we caption Croatia (7) 10 hours ago ahhh how sweet… what is he thinking? Filed under: Captions
- cook like an Italian - brasato di manzo 1 day ago Brasato is a type of beef stew, which is originally from Piemonte and made with a good Barolo wine. But it’s also on the menu in other northern regions and tweeked with a few variations, in my family it was … Continue reading →
- Croatian Olive Oils - a long-standing tradition 6 days ago Originally posted on Go Hvar:Dalmatians say: To taste good, a fish must swim three times – once in the sea, once in olive oil, and once in wine! Although I’m generally not a fan of munching olives, I have…
- our first season at BellaVista comes to an end 1 week ago Last week we said goodbye to our last guests of the season. They were two lovely families from the UK who were visiting the island for the first time. In the early part of the summer season the weather wasn’t … Continue reading →
- Cycling the cobbled streets of Vis Town - Croatia 2 weeks ago Everyone rides a bike on Vis. Young and old, locals and and tourists, fat and skinny people. All kinds of bikes are ridden. New ones, old ones, mountain bikes, colourful bikes, on two, three or even four wheels. There is … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!