Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Croatia sailing diaries: the chimneys of Lastovo 5 days ago The island of Lastovo belongs to the central Dalmatian archipelago. Thirteen kilometres south of Korčula, the island is one of the most remote inhabited islands in the Adriatic Sea, it is on the itinerary of some sailing holiday cruises, which … Continue reading →
- 3 Winters - in Croatia 1 month ago Last weekend I went to the National Theatre in London to see an excellent play set in Croatia, following the lives of different generations of a family in the same house in Zagreb, the play bounces backwards and forwards between … Continue reading →
- What to do in Croatia - Deep-water soloing DWS 2 months ago DWS? what’s that, you may ask… well, prepare yourself for an adrenaline packed activity which is not for the faint-hearted. Solo climbing or soloing is a style of climbing in which the climber climbs alone (often with no ropes), and … Continue reading →
- the mile high sunset over Croatia 2 months ago can’t get enough of beautiful sunsets over Croatia, this time I’ll share with you pictures taken from our Lufthansa flight back to London. The sky was all lit up in warm glowing colours of pink, purple, orange and red. Fills … Continue reading →
- cook like an Italian - baking Christmas biscuits 2 months ago ok, so that’s not really an Italian tradition… but I learned this tradition whilst living in Germany (many moons ago, don’t ask!). It is quite common for German families to bake “Weihnachtsplätzchen” , ie different types of Christmas cookies which … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!