Our Adventure In Croatia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Villa BellaVista TripAdvisor reviews 8 hours ago Happy guests = happy hosts We’ve put a lot of hard work, heart and soul into our Croatian house, and we’ve opened the doors to many guests this summer. Our aim is for our guests to be HAPPY, as that … Continue reading →
- in search of Croatian wine in Trstenik, Peljesac - Croatia cruise diary 4 days ago The Peljesac peninsula is a mountainous finger of land in southern Dalmatia, about an hour’s drive from Dubrovnik. It is a very beautiful place but it is still off the main touristy routes of Croatia. We docked in one of … Continue reading →
- cook like an Italian - pesto sauce 1 week ago Basil plant: the flavour of summer, one of the best additions to your summer table and the main ingredient for pesto sauce. Although traditionally you would make pesto using a pestle and mortar, many people (myself included) use a modern … Continue reading →
- Early bird booking at Villa BellaVista 2 weeks ago When do you book your holiday? Are you an “early bird” or a “last-minute deal” traveller? Here at Villa BellaVista we’ve already taken our first booking for July 2015, when we will be welcoming Herman and Annemarie from Holland, with … Continue reading →
- walking the Walls of Dubrovnik - Croatia 2 weeks ago The definitive ‘must’ of any visit to Dubrovnik, the medieval city walls can be explored with a full-circuit, two-kilometre walk along the battlements. The walls are on average 24m high and up to 6m thick and date back to the … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Croatia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Our Adventure In Croatia
14:47 PM November 12, 2012
This is a great blog for anyone who dreams of living the expat lifestyle or just needs cheering up on a rainy day (That's you lot living in the UK by the way) Have a quick read of Google street and Baba the pensioner http://adventureincroatia.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/google-street-view-and-baba-the-pensioner/
16:54 PM November 15, 2012
Love this intelligent, funny and nicely written blog.
12:50 PM November 24, 2012
This is a very interesting and well written blog about expat living in Croatia. A must for every expat dreaming or planning to go to live there!
12:53 PM November 24, 2012
Ms. E and Mr.C have had me entranced with their mini-adventure in finding their perfect holiday home in Trogir, Croatia. Their blog reads so well and has been able to lighten up my days and nights considerably, while at the same time being informative about the trials, tribulations and the ultimate fulfillment of making a home in what is undoubtedly the best kept secret on the Adriatic coast. It's a must read for any expat intent on moving to Croatia. Through sheer determination and perseverance this couple have paved the way for making it easier for others who have the passion to travel the road less traveled.
14:30 PM November 24, 2012
Entertaining, insightful, humorous and well-written!
14:53 PM November 24, 2012
Loving their work!
11:54 AM November 25, 2012
A fabulous blog which is well written, varied and fun to read. I also appreciate the human factor, with pleasant and cheerful replies to any comments on posts. It's almost like popping next-door for a virtual cup of tea in cyberspace!
14:44 PM November 26, 2012
This's a great blog - fun and informative!
17:53 PM November 26, 2012
informative and fun blog about an expat experiencing life and other adventures in Croatia
13:24 PM November 27, 2012
Being an expat in Italy it's amazing how many similar experiences we have, especially the Google maps street view incident! Excellent blog.
07:34 AM November 30, 2012
Terrific blog! I look forward to their posts which have really whetted my appetite to visit lovely Croatia!
18:59 PM November 30, 2012
Il vostro blog è bellissimo e raffinato come piace a me !! Complimenti da una "gourmet" della vita !!
23:50 PM December 12, 2012
Wonderful blog, adventurous and happy. Love it!