Latest Blog Posts »
- Forget the boneless chicken, look at these kids meals! 1 month ago Fried chicken in a bucket isn't portable or convenient enough? KFC thinks not. From the LA Times: "Trying to tear meat off a chicken skeleton is an annoyance for many Americans, especially younger ones. So KFC, in what it’s calling a “game changer” of a move, is ditching the...
- An even cheesier pizza 1 month ago I’m finally resurfacing after a couple of very busy and challenging months, and couldn’t resist the opportunity to comment on this latest fast food creation. Announced yesterday, please meet the “crazy cheese crust” pizza from Pizza Hut.
- Coca-Cola's Ruffled Feathers 4 months ago In the NYT today a new Coca-Cola ad was highlighted: a 2-minute spot on all they are doing to combat obesity.I don't have much to say about the ad other than it is
- Horrifying New Stomach Pump 4 months ago I am horrified. Enough so that I had to immediately end my unintentional blogging hiatus (sorry about that!). ABC News is reporting that a new weight loss device has been invented: a stomach pump. Literally the folks at Aspire Bariatrics have
- A trilingual Thanksgiving 6 months ago I love Thanksgiving. It is by far my favorite Holiday. I love the meaning behind it, that once a year we gather in Thanks for what we have. I love that it is all about the food - no presents, no stress, just good food, family and friends enjoying the best of life. This year we celebrated in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Translating Nutrition has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!