Two Americans in Abu Dhabi
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recovery: Day 9 2 months ago Well, today I’m 9 days post-op from a Subtalar arthrodesis, tendo Achilles lengthening, calcaneal osteotomy, and FDL transfer on my right foot. The surgery went great and the surgeon was very pleased with how everything turned out.
- Living Abroad: The Good Stuff 3 months ago Alright well, now that I’ve probably scared everyone off from ever taking an expat assignment — time for the good stuff! First of all — travel!
- Living Abroad: The Bad & Ugly, Part 2 3 months ago So, the other day I touched on some of the financial and emotional stresses of moving abroad.
- Living Abroad: The Bad & Ugly, Part 1 3 months ago Well, Chris and I got into a bit of a disagreement when a coworker from the US phoned to ask him for some honest advice about moving abroad.
- A Countdown to Foot Surgery 3 months ago In two weeks I’m doing something I swore I would never do in the Middle East:
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Two Americans in Abu Dhabi has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!