Latest Blog Posts »
- New Adventures Answer! 4 weeks ago
- New Adventures Clue #5 4 weeks ago (see clue #4 here)
- New Adventures Clue #4 2 months ago (see clue #3 here)
- Balthali Hike Revisited 2 months ago We first hiked Balthali in November 2012 and when a group mentioned they were going this year we decided it was something doable for the kids - though we brought the carrier along for Liam, then 3, to hitch a ride. Obviously I had us pose in the same spot for a side-by-side comparison between...
- Chili Pepper Garland 2 months ago (seen on the way up to ABC)
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.