Latest Blog Posts »
- Trekking 1 day ago I just got back from a 5 day school trekking trip, my first trip of this sort. The weather was great for most of the trip, we were welcomed by a number of communities, and saw beautiful sites of Nepal. I'm also happy to report that I was able to keep up with the middle of the pack of...
- Shivapuri overnight 1 week ago A chilly night in Shivapuri National Park:
- Flying: The good, the bad, and the ugly. The family edition. 3 months ago We fly a lot. And while we're getting pretty good at flying with young children (and our kids pretty much rock at it), there are those times when you reflect on the bad moments and appreciate the good. This post is a result of some ups and downs on our last journey to Kathmandu from the states,...
- A tree grows in... the middle of the road? 3 months ago
- Rafting at Pokhara 4 months ago Pokhara is a very popular spot in Nepal, and despite this being our third year here I had yet to go and Jeremiah was only there for a stop-over. We ate, shopped, rested and rafted. Jeremiah stayed behind with the kiddos and I went with the group. A short van ride and we were at the river.The...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.