Latest Blog Posts »
- Work travel 2 months ago I'm in Bangkok for work this week and while I've only been to Bangkok a few times before, some of it is oddly comforting and familiar after being out of Taiwan for awhile.
- Small things for small carry-ons 2 months ago Sometimes little things can make travel better.
- Hot lemon and honey 3 months ago It's a common drink to see on the menu here; great for cold weather, upset tummy or sore throat.
- Holi-madness 3 months ago I left my house this morning in a stark white t-shirt and came back drenched and covered in caked on red pigment.
- Sunday roadblock 3 months ago This morning there were activities at school we were going to attend and Jeremiah went ahead while I got ready.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.