Latest Blog Posts »
- Boudha without its top 3 weeks ago After damage from the earthquake Boudha is without its iconic top (see the image at the top of this page and here). However, there is an impressive structure of bamboo scaffolding and piles of bricks so hopefully there will soon be a new one.
- Monkey Temple revisited 2 months ago Previously.
- Holi madness 2 months ago Holi fell on Tuesday in Kathmandu this year. So, we celebrated on Saturday. Tegan pronounced in the midst of water and color flying "this is the best holi ever!" Liam, who last year was pretty sure he hated the holiday, was a bit more convinced this year that it can be a fun time.
- Lisbon 4 months ago A perk (or hassle?) of overseas work is the necessity to travel for professional development. I'm spending a long weekend in Lisbon, Portugal for a school counseling conference. While most of my time is inside the hotel, I did get a bit of time on the front end to see some of the city. It's super...
- Our version of the "Pumpkin Patch" trip 7 months ago We went to the market to find some pumpkins today. It's not quite the same experience as we have at home, but we came away with pumpkins that will serve their purpose.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Nepal Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Nepal!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on 27°72'N 85°37'E
18:21 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog. I am not in Nepal and doubt I ever will be, but they give just enough to intrigue me and not bore or annoy me. I have also emailed with questions and have gotten very quick and personal responses from them that I doubt receive from other bloggers. I plan on lots of travel in my future and this blog excites me beyond words.