Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Throwback Thursday, Moments in Time, 12 May 2016 Wiesbaden, Germany 2 weeks ago Wiesbaden was where my husband was based just before we moved to Germanyand quickly became one of my favourite places. A historic spa city from way back in the Roman times, it is filled with beautiful architecture as it suffered far less damagethan Frankfurt in WWII. Only a twenty minute drive...
- Throwback Thursday, Moments in Time 5 May 2012, Shanghai, China 3 weeks ago In May 2012, my little family was on the final countdown to the end of our expat adventure in Shanghai.Life was full of farewells and 'last times'. Adventures to be squeezed into our final months. On 5 May, we headed over to Pudong to visit the Shanghai World Financial Centre or "The Bottle...
- Throwback Thursday! Moments in Time 28 April 2013 - Waterperry Gardens, England 2 months ago 28 April 2013Waterperry GardensWhen we lived in England, on the border of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, we drove by the sign for Waterperry Gardens all the time. Spring was Springing, we had a visitor over from Australia and despite an overcast and chilly day, I grabbed my chance to take my...
- ANZAC Day 2016, Fremantle Dawn Service and Parade 2 months ago We are fortunate to have had the freedom as Australians, to live and work in China, England and Germany for the past eight years. A freedom and way of life due to the service and sacrifice our servicemen and sailors made for us all. We have attended dawn services alongside fellow...
- This time last year..I was walking in my forest in Germany, soaking up Spring! 2 months ago We have been home in Australia for three months today. The girls are settled at school, we have whittled the pile of boxes to a more manageable level and are planning a few necessary renovations on our "renovators delight" home. The Perth lifestyle is great, a warm autumn has arrived...not to be...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.