Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Photo a Day, January 2015, Week Four 1 hour ago Enjoy my take on Week Four of the Photo a Day Challenge for January.The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!This week is extra special, as my family hit the road...or Autobahn...and drove from Frankfurt toUtrecht in The Netherlands yesterday, during a...
- Forty Winks Friday - Cosy Corner 2 days ago It doesn't matter if the "cosy corner" happens to be the corner of a busy intersection. If you have a comfy hat, wall to lean on and a warm drink to wake up to it is the perfect place for a nap!
- My Photo a Day January 2015, Week Three 1 week ago Enjoy my take on Week Three of the Photo a Day Challenge for January.The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!12 BrightMy fruit bowl is pretty bright - the Clementine's too!13 Favourite NumberThe number 8 is associated with prosperity and confidence in...
- Forty Winks Friday, Soft grass, warm sun..perfect! 1 week ago Most parks in Shanghai have the grass fenced off, no walking or playing on the lawn. This guy managed to evade the eyes of the guards and had a nap while they were ....probably napping themselves
- My Photo a Day January 2015, Week Two 2 weeks ago Enjoy my take on this week!The daily prompt is listed in red, the photo is my take on the prompt and my description is under the photo!5 January Square - The square windows of the beer museum in Heidelberg, Germany. My husband would like to do a fair bit of research in this museum!6...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.