Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring is Springing in my forest! 4 days ago As a West Australian, the land of the evergreen, I haven't had much experience with the change of seasons. A burst of colour in the Spring time is about as good as it gets. A neighbour may have a deciduous tree in their backyard for a splash of autumn or spring colour.I have discovered a true...
- Keukenhof Gardens in the Spring, more than tulips! 4 days ago We visited Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands to see the tulipsbut there is much more to this beautiful garden.There are walkways covered in blossoms.Wafting scents of springtime through the air.A pavilion filled with glorious orchids.The delightful Snakeshead Fritillaries with their chequerboard...
- Tip Toe through the Tulips, Keukenhof Gardens, The Netherlands 5 days ago Where in the world do you go if you want to tip toe through the tulips in the Springtime?Well you would head to Keukenhof Gardens in The Netherlands.The second largest flower garden in the world, with seven million bulbs of 800varieties of tulips blooming there is not better place.Meander through...
- Forty Winks Friday - When business is slow, take a nap! 2 weeks ago Or perhaps business is slow, because the seller is sleeping!
- I finally visit magical Prague, Day One! 2 weeks ago The city of Prague in the Czech Republic has been on my travel wishlist for many years.I planned to visit on a four month backpacking holiday in my twenties.I listened to other backpackers talk about the magic of Prague in hostels in Istanbul, Rome and Paris so was not happy when we just couldn't...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.