Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday. Table for three. 3 days ago Three waiters on a nap break.....plus one customer letting his beer go flat in favour of a nap!
- Chinese tea eggs, cha ye dan. 1 week ago Foods often conjure up a period of time in our lives, taking us back in time. There are foods that comfort us, make us feel better when we don't feel well orwhen we crave familiarity. Some foods remind us of special people in our lives.Some foods do all three and for me, one of those foods is the...
- Forty Winks Friday. Working Class Man 1 week ago They work hard for a living,who can blame them for taking some time for a nap!
- Mostar and the Stari Most, Bosnia and Herzegovina 2 weeks ago Since Bosnia and Herzegovina is so close to Dubrovnik, we took the opportunity to do a day trip to visit Mostar and the Stari Most, the old bridge and soak up a bit of history.The old city of Mostar, divided by the crystal clear Neretva River, has long been a place of unity, with different...
- Forty Winks Friday. Shopkeeper snoozes 2 weeks ago Sometimes it is hard to make a purchase in Shanghai,you have to wake the shopkeeper first!....helloooo, I would like a Shanghai Daily please...Ni hao....how much are these red gloves?....Can I please look at those ear rings...oh..never mind!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.