Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Abingdon and the Kingfisher Barn 1 day ago When we found that my husband's two week work trip back to the UK coincidedwith the start of the girls' Summer holiday, it didn't take much to convince us to tag along.We could catch up with friend's, our older daughter could attend her old school Prom nightand we could visit places we hadn't...
- Expat Connectivity 1 week ago When I lived in Shanghai I was happy to keep in touch with family and friends viaemails and my Facebook page, adding photos and anecdotes of our daily life. It was often suggested that I start a blog but I didn't, due to slow internet and theblocking of many sites, it was hard enough keeping my...
- World Cup 2014...Bring it home Germany! 1 week ago
- Forty Winks Friday, Napper in Cornwall 2 weeks ago I visited The Eden Project in Cornwall this week.It was wonderful....so much to see and do...I even found a napper!
- Forty Winks Friday. Table for one. 1 month ago Sometimes it is hard to get a seat in a restaurant in Shanghai, not because the tables are full of people eating,they are full of people having naps!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.