Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Three useful things I never travel without. 4 days ago We are about to head off on another adventure for the Fall Break, the girls and I..and the dog are tagging along on my husband's work trip to the UK.A chance to catch up with some UK friends and family, finally make it to Bath andI am looking forward to seeing the Poppies of Remembrance at the...
- Forty Winks Friday. Nappers in Chengdu. 5 days ago The park benches in Chengdu...perfectly comfortable for a nap!
- Forty Winks Friday, Pull up a park bench! 1 week ago Nothing like taking a break from the fast pace of life in the city of Shanghai.Pull up a park bench and nap in the warm dappled sunlight.
- Forty Winks Friday, Cat Nap! 3 weeks ago I have snapped many nappers on the streets of Shanghai and beyond, but none come close to being as cute as this little napper!
- Palmengarten Frankfurt, Love a garden in a city centre! 4 weeks ago Yesterday I finally had to opportunity to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen since the Summer holidays began, which feels oh so long ago!We met in down town Frankfurt and as it was such a beautiful day, we decided to head over to the Palmengarten, a botanical garden, with 50 acres...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.