Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- How is it suddenly the middle of May? 6 days ago Since we found that our time as expats would be coming to a rather unexpected end wayback in March, life has been busy with preparations, so much to do.We have been deciding what gets shipped home, what gets left behind. The dog has had his rabies shots and is on his way to becoming an...
- ANZAC Day 2015, The Centenary of the landing at ANZAC Cove. 4 weeks ago 25 April 2015One Hundred years since the ANZACS landed on the peninsula at Gallipoli, where so many lives were lost.ANZAC Day is the most moving day for both Australians and New Zealanders.All over the world Aussies and Kiwis, attend dawn services, gather togetherto honour and remember. To...
- Spring is Springing in my forest! 1 month ago As a West Australian, the land of the evergreen, I haven't had much experience with the change of seasons. A burst of colour in the Spring time is about as good as it gets. A neighbour may have a deciduous tree in their backyard for a splash of autumn or spring colour.I have discovered a true...
- Keukenhof Gardens in the Spring, more than tulips! 1 month ago We visited Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands to see the tulipsbut there is much more to this beautiful garden.There are walkways covered in blossoms.Wafting scents of springtime through the air.A pavilion filled with glorious orchids.The delightful Snakeshead Fritillaries with their chequerboard...
- Tip Toe through the Tulips, Keukenhof Gardens, The Netherlands 1 month ago Where in the world do you go if you want to tip toe through the tulips in the Springtime?Well you would head to Keukenhof Gardens in The Netherlands.The second largest flower garden in the world, with seven million bulbs of 800varieties of tulips blooming there is not better place.Meander through...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.