Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Love, the joys of repatriation, rediscovering "home" 3 days ago I love to travel, discover new places, cultures and foods. The thrill of arriving in a new city, walking the streets and getting the feel of the place. Loved living in Europe, where we could jump in the car and drive to another country for the day.It was bittersweet, leaving our expat lives...
- 15 European Adventures of 2015... What will 2016 bring? 1 month ago My home is a disaster zone of packing boxes, paint cans and piles of stuff to be donated or ditched. Part of our lease is to repaint the interior of the house white before we leave. Fabulous!Just adds to the stress of moving. Throw in Christmas, New Year, a mountain of paperwork and a never...
- Christmas Market Magic....Rothenburg on the Romantic Road 2 months ago Walking through the city walls into the medieval town of Rothenburg on Germany's "Romantic Road" is like stepping back in time to the 11th Century. Beautifully preserved buildings and cobblestoned alleys draw you in to discover amazing architecture, meticulously carved statues and the most...
- Christmas Market Magic.... Mainz 2 months ago It is impossible not to be enchanted by the Christmas Market in Mainz.The square festooned with thousands of twinkling fairy lights with the magnificent backdrop of the Cathedral of Saint Martin, which has watched over Mainz for over 1000 years.So festive walking the cobblestone streets, browsing...
- Heidelberg Christmas Market ...and 5 tips on driving in Germany 2 months ago It is wonderful to have the opportunity to live in Germany at Christmas time. So many Christmas Markets to discover and enjoy. Heidelberg is perfect for a day trip from Frankfurt and lovely any time of the year. The university town is magical with the Christmas Market in full swing,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.