Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo a Day - July Week 3 - Lazy days of Summer and a little history lesson! 1 week ago July is whizzing by at an astonishing rate, though life is more relaxed, no alarms to wake to. Lazy days of Summer, walks in the forest and hanging out with my girls, adventures on the horizon. Out last summer in Europe, we have much to fit in!The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and...
- Photo a Day in July - Week 2. A week of castles, culture and a bit of fresh air! 2 weeks ago We had a week filled with castles, forest walks and cool fresh air after last week's heatwave. Lots of beautiful blue skies to enjoy. Nice to get out and about!Though a Shanghai Napper did sneak in!The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!Enjoy my...
- Photo a Day in July - Week 1. Goodbye June, Hello July..why on earth is 2015 going so fast??? 3 weeks ago Where oh where is the time going, how can it possibly be July already?Frankfurt has had a hot week...even this little family of Aussies has been feeling the heat, 40C yesterday! Most of the of the week was spent finding ways to cool down.We spent today escaping our sauna of a house, in our air...
- Photo a Day in June Week 4, Five countries in one week 4 weeks ago It has been quite a week for my little family, the girls have studied hard, finished their final exams and are now happily on Summer holiday. My husband has been to the UK to sign the contract that will keep us in Europe until December. It is all coming together finally. This time last year...
- Forty winks Friday - Delivery Dozes 2 months ago When you have delivered goods all morning, the trolley makes a perfect little spot for a nap before the afternoon work begins!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.