Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Photo a Day, March 2015, Week Twelve 1 week ago Here is my Photo a Day collection for week twelve.The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!16Aftera long, cold Winter - It is finally Spring!17HobbyPhotography is me every day hobby and has been for years.I also love crafts and have been sewing since I was...
- Forty Winks Friday - Perth, Western Australia takes a nap! 1 week ago When I first started snapping Shanghai's nappers, some friend's thought I was a bit weird. Friends in Shanghai 'got it'...nappers were everywhere, sleeping in seemingly crazy places.Friends came to visit us in Shanghai and finally 'got it', joining in, snapping or spotting.I left Shanghai nearly...
- My Photo a Day, March 2015 Week Eleven 2 weeks ago My Photo a Day, March, Week Eleven.The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt.For the first week I have taken each photo of the day, on the day and not usedany of my archive photos, I usually slip in an archive or two. Ironic as this is the week I...
- Forty Winks Friday - Advertise and Nap 2 weeks ago You can advertise your services while you nap between jobs!
- My Photo a Day, March 2015, Week Ten 3 weeks ago My Photo a Day Challenge March, Week Ten. The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description are my take on the prompt!1 March Begins with 'R'Had to be Ralph, holding a rose...with his Red Kong...in the rain!One pink rose was injured to get this shot! 2 MarchPart of me...will always...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.