Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Poppies at The Tower of London, Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red 2 days ago When it transpired that my family would be going to England for a few days holiday, I put a visit to the Tower of London at the top of things we absolutely had to do.I had seen the Poppies at the Tower of London on the news, they popped up on Facebook and in travel blogs. I just had to see them...
- Glass Half Full, an impromptu trip back to England. 3 days ago I am a glass half full type of person and prefer to look for the positives in every situation.Our family holiday in Prague, a city I have long wanted to visit had to be postponed.An urgent business meeting in England, my husband had to attend came up soinstead of waving him off we jumped in the car...
- Three useful things I never travel without. 1 week ago We are about to head off on another adventure for the Fall Break, the girls and I..and the dog are tagging along on my husband's work trip to the UK.A chance to catch up with some UK friends and family, finally make it to Bath andI am looking forward to seeing the Poppies of Remembrance at the...
- Forty Winks Friday. Nappers in Chengdu. 1 week ago The park benches in Chengdu...perfectly comfortable for a nap!
- Forty Winks Friday, Pull up a park bench! 3 weeks ago Nothing like taking a break from the fast pace of life in the city of Shanghai.Pull up a park bench and nap in the warm dappled sunlight.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.