Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday. Another Croatian Napper 1 day ago All that salt water and fresh air can make you sleepyand what a view to wake up to!Beautiful Mali Ston, Croatia
- Lapad Bay, leisurely, lovely, Lapad Bay 1 day ago After a very hectic few weeks and two days of nine hour drives, ourtwo week Croatian holiday started with the family pact of:'No driving and leisurely days unwinding in Lapad Bay for the first four days'Lapad Bay is a peninsula located about 3 km Northwest from the Old Townand is where we stayed...
- Forty Winks Friday...a Chinese Napper in Croatia! 1 week ago I did it..I found a Chinese Napper in Croatia!!!
- 12 Things that made me fall in love with Croatia 1 week ago I have been fortunate to have travelled to many different countries, soaked up cultures,even the opportunity to live in China, England and now Germany.There isn't a place that I have visited that I would not want to go back to,but there are a few that have stolen a piece of my heart forever.Turkey...
- Forty Winks Friday...in Croatia 2 weeks ago I knew that if I concentrated hard enough, a napper would appear before me...and after a very hot climb on a very old wall in the town of Ston...I found a Croatian Napper!Looks very comfortable doesn't he!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.