Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday, The Upholstery Market 1 hour ago I love the markets of Shanghai, there is a huge market for just about anything you can imagine. Clothes, furniture, fish, flowers, you just have to know where to find them. I discovered the upholstery market not long after I arrived in Shanghai when I was looking for some quilting supplies. I got a...
- Forty Winks Friday, Expo 2010 1 week ago Today, as Shanghai wakes to another day with yet another blanket of smog over the city, my Shanghai friends are posting photos of the the murky skies and hazardous Air Quality Index screenshots. I thought I would hark back to the glory days of World Expo 2010, when the city was cleaned and...
- Christmas Magic, German Christmas Market...Wiesbaden 1 week ago I love a good market and I love all the traditions of Christmas so what a perfect match I have found in the German Christmas Market. We spent the weekend in Wiesbaden, near Frankfurt and had a fabulous time soaking up the atmosphere of the "Twinkling Star Christmas Market".The market features the...
- Forty Winks Friday, Perilously perching. 2 weeks ago I can understand the napping on tricycle trays, stretching out on park benches even balancing on scooters but it never ceases to amaze me how some Nappers can get their 40 Winks, balancing in the most precarious positions on whatever is handy at the time.Have a small kids stool and a few rolls of...
- Neroberg Water Train, Wiesbaden, Germany 2 weeks ago My husband has been working in Germany for the last three months. This came rather unexpectedly after our return from our Summer holiday in Shanghai. My girls and I were fortunate to spend the half term holiday in the gorgeous city of Wiesbaden near Frankfurt, to spend some time with my husband and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.