Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nature's hourglass, measuring out the final months of our expat life 2 weeks ago The leaves in our forest are falling at an astonishing rate, it feels like they are timing out our last weeks in Germany. By the time the last leaf has blended in with the earth and Autumn has well and truly become Winter, we will be on our way home to an Australian Summer.Mixed seasons, mixed...
- Photo a Day - The great disappearing act of October! 2 weeks ago Wow, one minute October seemed to be ticking along nicely then suddenly...we are a week into November. Granted we had a road trip in the middle, I was taking my photos for my Photo a Daybut time was tight and we were just too busy enjoying life to download on the road let alone post any photos.We...
- Favourite things about living smack bang in the middle of Europe 2 weeks ago One of my favourite things about living smack bang in the middle of Europe..is a family road trip! Pack the car, jump in and head off on an adventure. We have had weekends in Prague, been to Berlin for a concert, gone into France for Lunch and have just returned from a fabulous ten day, 5000...
- Changing seasons, come along on my walk in the forest! 2 months ago I seem to have blinked and October has almost gone in a whirlwind of the mundane bits of moving, like packing and sorting and the far more fun of a ten day, 5000 kilometre European road trip!We returned home on Sunday after a glorious drive, Well as glorious as a ten hour drive can be, through...
- Today is the day of German Unity, Happy Anniversary Germany! 2 months ago German Unity Day is held on 3 October each year to mark the anniversary of the nation's unification. The people of Germany remember when The Federal Republic of Germany and the Democratic Republic of Germany united to create one single, federal Germany on 3 October 1990.The city of Frankfurt will...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.