Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Today is the day of German Unity, Happy Anniversary Germany! 1 week ago German Unity Day is held on 3 October each year to mark the anniversary of the nation's unification. The people of Germany remember when The Federal Republic of Germany and the Democratic Republic of Germany united to create one single, federal Germany on 3 October 1990.The city of Frankfurt will...
- Happy China National Day, China 1 week ago Today is China National Day, the memorial day for the founding of The People's Republic of China.The people of China will travel far and wide to celebrate with family and friends.Enjoy China!Here are eight of my memories from our time in China. Eight as it is the most auspicious number in Chinese...
- Photo a Day - September - gone with more than a hint of Autumn glory! 1 week ago Is it just me or do the months in the second half of the year seem to flyby at a faster speed than the rest of the year?Hard to believe that we say hello to October tomorrow!My September finishes with a taste of Germany,some fresh Autumn colour,a little bit of The Netherlands,of course Shanghai...
- Our last minute Summer holiday, a few days in magnificent Devon, England 2 weeks ago It was getting to the stage where we thought our Summer holiday wouldn't happen. Work trips for the Kiwi kept scuttling our plans and last minute booking in Europe is not to be recommended in the height of Summer. Logistics did not look good, one husband in the USA, one daughter in England and...
- UN International Day of Peace 2015 3 weeks ago This morning I checked my Facebook page and there was the usual invitation to "See your memories"I clicked and found this "memory" for 21 September 2014.My Photo a Day prompt for the day was "favourite word"and I chose "Harmony" as it was the International Day of Peace."The United Nations invites...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.