Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday. Suzhou Slumbers 3 hours ago The streets of Suzhou are bustling and crowded. It takes energy and wits to get tourists from one place of beauty to another.In the quiet times between customers it is nice to put your feet up and nap!
- German Gems #4 1 day ago Free BeerMy husband is a bit of a beer connoisseur, quite partial to a well keptBritish Ale, also a Little Creatures Pale Ale from my home town of Fremantle. He likes his beer but it has to be decent.On one of our first forays into Aldi in Frankfurt, we grabbed a 6 pack ofKarlskrone Premium...
- Forty Winks Friday. Cosy Couch. 1 week ago The cosy couch in our apartment building foyer was far more comfortablethan balancing on a scooter!
- Moments in time,10 April 2011 Suzhou, China 1 week ago When we lived in Shanghai, we would often have weekend getaways in nearby Suzhou.Well, a city of 10 million people has to be more relaxing than a city of 23 million!On the tenth of April, 2011 we were on one of those relaxing weekends andfound ourselves in the touristy Shantang St in the Northwest...
- Forty Winks Friday, London Napper 3 weeks ago Making the most of a nice bench and a sunny morning in London!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.