Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hitting the road... Frankfurt to Dubrovnik, Croatia 5 hours ago I was born in Cottesloe, only a kilometer or so from the beautiful,iconic Cottesloe beach and grew up close to the Indian Ocean. The beach has always been a bigpart of my life. Now living in Frankfurt we are a far from the smell of the sea.So what does an Aussie/Kiwi family do to rectify...
- Forty Winks Friday. Table for two. 3 days ago Sometimes after a big meal...you just want to have a nap!Quality Father and Son time, a meal out and a nap!
- Cheddar Gorge, Somerset UK 5 days ago Two years ago today, my little family boarded our Malaysian Airlines flight in Perth WA,ready to begin our new lives in England. Tucked into our hand luggage was a list writtenby a Welsh family friend of 'must do's' while we lived in the UK. We ticked a few things off the list, but found ourselves...
- Abingdon and the Kingfisher Barn 1 week ago When we found that my husband's two week work trip back to the UK coincidedwith the start of the girls' Summer holiday, it didn't take much to convince us to tag along.We could catch up with friend's, our older daughter could attend her old school Prom nightand we could visit places we hadn't...
- Expat Connectivity 2 weeks ago When I lived in Shanghai I was happy to keep in touch with family and friends viaemails and my Facebook page, adding photos and anecdotes of our daily life. It was often suggested that I start a blog but I didn't, due to slow internet and theblocking of many sites, it was hard enough keeping my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.