Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Flashback Friday - A cheeky weekend in Paris 6 days ago One of the joys of expat life is the people you meet and the friends you make along the way. Expat friends become your family away from home and you get close much quicker than you would at home.Once we left Shanghai and lived for two years each in England and Germany, most of our visitors...
- Memories of life in Shanghai four years on... 1 week ago Hard to believe that we left our Shanghai life four years ago this week. We lived in Shanghai for four years so we have now been away for longer than we were there. So much has changed, we are struggling with repatriation after eight years as expats. Two years each in England and Germany after...
- Throwback Thursday, Moments in Time, 12 May 2016 Wiesbaden, Germany 2 months ago Wiesbaden was where my husband was based just before we moved to Germanyand quickly became one of my favourite places. A historic spa city from way back in the Roman times, it is filled with beautiful architecture as it suffered far less damagethan Frankfurt in WWII. Only a twenty minute drive...
- Throwback Thursday, Moments in Time 5 May 2012, Shanghai, China 2 months ago In May 2012, my little family was on the final countdown to the end of our expat adventure in Shanghai.Life was full of farewells and 'last times'. Adventures to be squeezed into our final months. On 5 May, we headed over to Pudong to visit the Shanghai World Financial Centre or "The Bottle...
- Throwback Thursday! Moments in Time 28 April 2013 - Waterperry Gardens, England 3 months ago 28 April 2013Waterperry GardensWhen we lived in England, on the border of Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, we drove by the sign for Waterperry Gardens all the time. Spring was Springing, we had a visitor over from Australia and despite an overcast and chilly day, I grabbed my chance to take my...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.