Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday. All you need is an overpass 1 week ago On a sunny Shanghai day, if you need to take a break from the hustle and bustle,get away from the crowds and the traffic, find yourself anice shady free way overpass, balance yourself and nap!
- Frankfurt Christmas Market 2 weeks ago One of the real joys of living in Germany is having the incredibleChristmas Markets on our doorstep. The is nothing as magical as wandering around the stalls, fairy lights twinkling, the smell of roasting chestnutsand the spices of gluhwein filling the air. The atmosphere festive with laugher,...
- My Photo a Day November 2014 2 weeks ago I have joined a challenge where participants take a photo a day using a list of prompts for inspiration.The challenge has encouraged me to discover more skills as a photographer and look at things in a different way. Please enjoy my take on November 2014, most photos were taken on the day,with...
- Forty Winks Friday. Suzhou Slumbers 3 weeks ago The streets of Suzhou are bustling and crowded. It takes energy and wits to get tourists from one place of beauty to another.In the quiet times between customers it is nice to put your feet up and nap!
- German Gems #4 3 weeks ago Free BeerMy husband is a bit of a beer connoisseur, quite partial to a well keptBritish Ale, also a Little Creatures Pale Ale from my home town of Fremantle. He likes his beer but it has to be decent.On one of our first forays into Aldi in Frankfurt, we grabbed a 6 pack ofKarlskrone Premium...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.