Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo a Day - August, more holiday snaps! 1 week ago Our summer holiday is nearly over, we are back in Frankfurt preparing for the new school yearand it will be full steam ahead getting prepared for the big move home in just four months.Hope to fit in lots of adventures in between sorting, ditching and packing.So much to do...so little time! Enjoy my...
- Photo a day - August, time is marching on! 1 week ago We have had a crazy busy few weeks with travel for business and pleasure.We have clocked up some miles in the car and in the air.At one stage we were spread over three different countries and time zones.We celebrated a birthday, caught up with friends and family, ate well, sampled local...
- Photo a Day - August already!!! Week One 3 weeks ago This year is flying by at an astonishing rate, hard to believe it is August already.The countdown for our move home is on, with so much to fit in before we leave our lives in Europe and move back to Western Australia.The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the...
- Have you met Ralph? 3 weeks ago We had to leave our beautiful little dog at home in Australia while we were in China and were planning on taking her to England with us, but most airlines have banned snub nosed dogs from long haul flights. Bear that in mind if you have plans to migrate with a dog or cat with a snub nose, including...
- Travel Contrasts Beach or Culture, you can have both! 3 weeks ago We all have those family discussions at holiday planning time, where to go, what to see! Do we sit by the pool or beach with a cocktail in hand or to we put on the walking shoes and immerse ourselves in some culture and history?Swim or museum? Tour or tapas? Sand or cobblestones?My little family...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.