Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Life on the street. 6 hours ago One of the things I absolutely loved about living in Shanghai, was the colour and variety of what was out there on the streets. Every day I saw something that bought a smile to my face, we left nearly a year ago and I still miss the Shanghai Street life.
- Bluebells, the flowers of fairies. 5 days ago I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the spring bluebells and finally they are here. The forests have become magical lands where fairies romp, dreams are made, adventures hatched. What a wonderful experience to stroll among the bluebells and breathe in the sweet scent of spring.
- Happy Aussie Mother's Day 1 week ago I am very fortunate to be the Mother of my two beautiful girls. They are both gorgeous, inside and out and I am so proud of what they have achieved in their lives so far, especially with the upheaval that this expat life brings. I had a beautiful Mum myself and though I lost her nearly fifteen...
- Day Trip, Aussie style! 2 weeks ago With a Bank holiday weekend looming, a visitor from Australia, great weather forecast and one free day with nothing planned, we jumped online, booked a day return ticket on the Eurotunnel and planned our day trip to Europe! Our English friends could not believe that we would drive to Europe and...
- Daffodils herald Spring 3 weeks ago I grew up in Perth, Western Australia, where you occasionally saw Spring daffodils in private gardens. The bulbs had to be dug up and stored in a cool place to be replanted every year, so they were are real treat and nowhere near as prolific as here in England! I have been enraptured with the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.