Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday - Improvised pillow! 9 hours ago Handy to be able to use your backpack as a pillow when required for a more comfortable nap.
- Life in February. Germany V Australia 4 days ago The silver windscreen protectors are being used in both countries.In Frankfurt, Germany - to stop the ice forming on your windscreen...In Perth, Australia - to keep the sun off the steering wheel to keep it cooland save you from having to use your oven mitts to drive!In Frankfurt, we are turning on...
- My Photo a Day, February, Week Eight 5 days ago My Photo a Day Challenge, February Week Seven.You can see I am missing China with Chinese New Year this week, lots of shots of my Chinese 'stuff' featuring!The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!16 February From where I standA pretty good view of the...
- Happy Year of the Sheep/Goat, Xin Nian Kuai Le 1 week ago May your year of the Sheep/Goat be full of life, laughteradventure and abundance!
- Characters of Fasching, Wiesbaden Germany 2015 1 week ago So many characters and costumes at Fasching!Here are some of my favourites from 2015This group knew how to have fun and enjoy the moment!Smiling, happy people.She likes her wine!Three heads are better than one, right!Two cows and a clown arriving for the day!Who doesn't love a Jester?Parade was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.