Oolong to Earl Grey
Latest Blog Posts »
- Forty Winks Friday..Return to Shanghai 3 days ago This week we are back to where my nappers all began...Shanghai... and one of my all time favourites, the recycling tricycle tray 'instabed'I am not the only one with the 'napper snapper' hobby, check out this recent That's Shanghai articleSlumbering in Shanghai
- The Walls of Dubrovnik 4 days ago I am not usually one for tour guides, preferring to research and do my own thingbut I really wanted to know more of the history of Dubrovnik so we went on the Dubrovnik Walks guided tour of the wall and am really glad we did.Our tour guide, Marko was passionate about his city and gave us much...
- Dubrovnik Old Town, The Pearl of the Adriatic 1 week ago After a few days relaxing and unwinding by the sea in Lapad Bay, I was well and truly ready to go and explore Dubrovnik Old Town. We were greeted by the old wall, blue skies, a crystalline, clear azure sea andthe laughter of sea kayakers returning from a fun outing.We walked through the Pile Gate...
- Forty Winks Friday. Another Croatian Napper 1 week ago All that salt water and fresh air can make you sleepyand what a view to wake up to!Beautiful Mali Ston, Croatia
- Lapad Bay, leisurely, lovely, Lapad Bay 1 week ago After a very hectic few weeks and two days of nine hour drives, ourtwo week Croatian holiday started with the family pact of:'No driving and leisurely days unwinding in Lapad Bay for the first four days'Lapad Bay is a peninsula located about 3 km Northwest from the Old Townand is where we stayed...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Oolong to Earl Grey
10:12 AM October 24, 2012
It's just so wonderful to hear and read of the adventures if you all. Hope to visit you there one day. Xx
10:48 AM October 24, 2012
A great read! It makes me miss England and long to see Shanghai at the same time. The photos are a real treat.
12:35 PM October 24, 2012
Your curiosity and zest for life really makes it a joy to read your blog!
22:53 PM October 24, 2012
Such a lovely read about living abroad with family and friends. Super photos too!
20:42 PM November 23, 2012
Beautiful photos and thoughtful reflections that make even places I have seen sound new and exciting!
10:08 AM November 24, 2012
Insightful and such a pleasure to read, with beautiful photography. England, as seen from the outside.