Hello Hong Kong! Bronwyn has landed
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wedding Fever 3 months ago What's been filling my mind the past week?
- Kowloon Walled City 3 months ago A
- Chinese New Year and much more 3 months ago Hello again!I've been back in Hong Kong for a month now and I can confirm that I love living here. The city has become small and cosy in many ways but still captures my attention with all its sights, smells and spectaular array of things to do.Some highlights:* Climbing to the Peak along the Old...
- Races and Farewell 6 months ago On Wednesday we FINALLY made it to The Races in Happy Valley. Apparently this is the thing to do in Hong Kong and sure enough there was a large crowd.
- Hiking through the Butterfly Park and seeing much more 6 months ago This week saw a fabulous combination of the work-hard, play-hard scenario. Monday to Wednesday were
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Hello Hong Kong! Bronwyn has landed
16:57 PM October 19, 2012
Love Bronwyn's blog about her experiences in HK and how she describes them... Keep writing!!