Latest Blog Posts »
- The Restaurant Pasternak - A taste of Jewish and Russian Food in Berlin 3 months ago There is nothing that says Jewish or Russian food quite like Blini with salmon, horseradish sauce and sour cream (except perhaps for Borshtsh, Latkes or Kreplach). Whatever your fancy, whether Russian food, Jewish food or just good old winter-warming food, you won’t be disappointed by the...
- The New Synagogue Berlin (Neue Synagoge) 4 months ago The New Synagogue in Berlin is by a very long shot my favourite. This is partly because I have attended a wedding and several Bar-Mitzvahs there, and have come to love the close community feel of the small congregation that still worships in the New Synagogue. But it is also because of the amazing...
- What is the cost of living in Berlin? 4 months ago Are you thinking of moving to Berlin? Great. That means you probably already know it is one of the coolest and most vibrant cities in the world. The rest is all detail, but to be fair, a pretty important part of the detail is figuring out the cost of living in Berlin. Let’s start with […]
- Why tour Berlin by Bike 11 months ago Seeing Berlin by bike gives you a whole new outlook on the city. Should I say that again? The best, and I mean the best, way to tour Berlin is by bike. This is why. 1) Berlin is one of the friendliest places in the world to cycle. The famous Copenhagenize Index that measures […]
- The Berlin Wall: Facts I Bet You Never Knew 1 year ago It is a bit unfortunate that a city as amazing as Berlin has ended up being largely defined by the Berlin Wall. That said, this was a pretty stark division of a city in living memory and its traces are still everywhere, not just in the city’s architecture but also in the minds of its […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Insiders Berlin
16:09 PM January 30, 2014
This has some great places to visit and is also pretty good on some of the historical sights.