Latest Blog Posts »
- Teaching in Japan 3 months ago I talk about a lot of cultural things on this blog, but many of my posts are not so much connected to my career in Japan as they are my after-school life. However, teaching seems to still be the #1 method people use to get started in Japan, as there are lots of companies and exchange programmes...
- For Rockin' Out Loud 3 months ago Today's entry is a guest blog post. I have to admit a little secret - I have a particular infatuation with a certain handsome Japanese singer. Takanori Nishikawa, better known by the name TM Revolution, is my dream guy. Even though he stands only 5'1', he is a tough little guy, and his height...
- Photo of the Day - Marina 4 months ago "At 5:46, on the morning of January 17th 1995, the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake caused this marina to collapse, and at that point, the clock was damaged. This clock now indicates that time as an eternal reminder of the earthquake."
- Nengajou 2013 4 months ago あけましておめでとうございます！ Here are the designs I used for my nengajou
- Japanese Bathrooms 5 months ago Cramped business hotel bathroom is still pretty neat. This is called a "system bath" or a "unit bath" style - it was introduced during the 1964 Tokyo Olympics. I love Japanese bathrooms. Yes, I said it! Though I'm referring primarily to the room that contains the bathing
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tadaimatte has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!