Latest Blog Posts »
- Off we go...a family vacation and last post on Fishly News 4 months ago source Of we go indeed! We are escaping the cold Ottawa weather for a week of sun, fun and Disney characters!
- Airports, panels, parties and design camps 4 months ago Wow, what a whirlwind! I am back from Salt Lake City, where I spent three days at ALT Summit. My head is full to the brim with information, inspiration and fun memories. Truth be told, I'll have to process a lot of it over the next couple of weeks in order to make the most of it for myself and...
- Heading to Salt Lake City 4 months ago I'm on a plane right now, heading to Salt Lake City for ALT
- Winter in the Neighbourhood 4 months ago It snowed this past weekend - another winter wonderland and a temperature reprieve before the cold front moves in and makes it impossible to spend time outside. We went sledding, threw snowballs and spent time in a snow covered playground. I love our neighbourhood.
- Ice Marbles 4 months ago Earlier this winter we made ice marbles. Have you seen them on Pinterest? They are a fun way to bring colour to your snow covered front path and a great project to make with the kids.Gather as many round balloons as you plan on making marbles.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Fishly News
22:25 PM October 22, 2012
I love the blog - very informative fun and beautiful!
18:55 PM December 04, 2012
I spent two years as an expat in southern Africa and it was THE best time. I'd recommend living overseas to anyone!