How to Japanese
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cool Tongue Twister - 坊主が屏風に上手に坊主の絵を描いた 3 days ago I’m in the Japan Times Bilingual page this week: “Repetition and role-play are crucial for speaking success in Japanese.” I was stunned to see that no one had previously written about 早口言葉 (はやくちことば, tongue twisters)…as long as the search engine … Continue reading →
- Digging Holes 1 week ago I read Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World Chapter 30 “Hole” at least a month ago (perhaps even more…I can’t remember if I read it before or after I went to Japan in March) but didn’t write up … Continue reading →
- Cool Word - 刀狩 1 week ago It may be cliche to say it, but there’s nothing quite like your first trip to Japan. For me, it was not only exciting to visit somewhere so new and different, it was also liberating to be in a place … Continue reading →
- Cool Phrase - 取れるところから取る 2 weeks ago Belated notice, but I was in the Japan Times On Sunday this past week with an article about craft beer in Japan: “Beer Essentials: The craft beer boom in Japan shows no signs of running dry.” This was a fun … Continue reading →
- Amazon Kindle Singles in Japanese 1 month ago Japanese students living outside of Japan sometimes have trouble finding reading material. There are no BookOFFs or Kinokuniyas in, say, Omaha, Nebraska. And most of the ebook sales platforms are region locked. You might counter with the fact that the … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- How to Fly First Class For Free Writing Contest October 2012 It helps if you live abroad for a while. Pick somewhere you’re interested in. Sure, Japan is a great choice. You love Japan – like really love Japan. It’s one of the first places you’ve been that’s made sense: it’s safe, beautiful, has...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Japanese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!