Latest Blog Posts »
- Heritage International School- something new in Chisinau 8 months ago Today I am writing about a brand new school in Moldova. This is exciting to me personally because I am passionate about education. Throughout my life as an expat in Moldova (over five years now!) I have been fortunate to work as a teacher in many international schools. Naturally, I always end up...
- Rozmarin - quality food and calm atmosphere 1 year ago I feel so lucky to know the owner of this sweet little cafe, Rozmarin. Mainly because I often talk about how the food is prepared with her. This makes me feel as if I’m eating a home cooked meal there. In fact, that is the feeling the owner of the Rozmarin would like everyone to […]
- Jeraffe resto - Chisinau's daring Asian and seafood cousin 2 years ago In our four years living in Chisinau, we have heard about Jeraffe several times, but mainly as a good catering service. Last year however, we noticed big posters about the “new” Jeraffe with a chef from Japan. So, we had to try it as I have a special love for Japanese food, especially sushi. We...
- Chisinau National Tennis School - amusing architecture and atmosphere 2 years ago Our son goes to take tennis lessons here – sometimes with the already-formed groups, and sometimes with private trainers. Everytime, I go there, I feel like I’m in a different place than Chisinau. The architecture in the big indoor hall is pretty awesome! Maybe nothing unique, nevertheless,...
- Chisinau Map and Walks - iOS app GIVEAWAY!!! 2 years ago I am super excited to host this Giveaway of the Chisinau Map and Walks iOS app. As I have shared on my Facebook Page before, I love having good map apps on my phone, especially because I drive and I have room to improve when it comes to understanding maps. Chisinau Map and Walks is […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Moldova Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Moldova!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Knowing Moldova
07:56 AM October 12, 2012
Great resource to get to know Moldova from an insider-outsider perspective! Great photos, too.