Latest Blog Posts »
- Rozmarin - quality food and calm atmosphere 6 days ago I feel so lucky to know the owner of this sweet little cafe, Rozmarin. Mainly because I often talk about how the food is prepared with her. This makes me feel as if I’m eating a home cooked meal there. In fact, that is the feeling the owner of the Rozmarin would like everyone to […]
- Jeraffe resto - Chisinau's daring Asian and seafood cousin 1 year ago In our four years living in Chisinau, we have heard about Jeraffe several times, but mainly as a good catering service. Last year however, we noticed big posters about the “new” Jeraffe with a chef from Japan. So, we had to try it as I have a special love for Japanese food, especially sushi. We...
- Chisinau National Tennis School - amusing architecture and atmosphere 1 year ago Our son goes to take tennis lessons here – sometimes with the already-formed groups, and sometimes with private trainers. Everytime, I go there, I feel like I’m in a different place than Chisinau. The architecture in the big indoor hall is pretty awesome! Maybe nothing unique, nevertheless,...
- Chisinau Map and Walks - iOS app GIVEAWAY!!! 1 year ago I am super excited to host this Giveaway of the Chisinau Map and Walks iOS app. As I have shared on my Facebook Page before, I love having good map apps on my phone, especially because I drive and I have room to improve when it comes to understanding maps. Chisinau Map and Walks is […]
- La Dolce Italia - A place with gelato ice-cream in Chisinau! 1 year ago Life is full of sweet surprises! We have been living in Chisinau for almost four years now, and I wonder how we have never came across La Dolce Italia! Maybe we have walked by it, but how did we not go in and discover the delisously beautiful gelato ice-cream?! After hearing about it from...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Moldova Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Moldova!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Knowing Moldova
07:56 AM October 12, 2012
Great resource to get to know Moldova from an insider-outsider perspective! Great photos, too.