Latest Blog Posts »
- Olsi Salon - pamper yourself in Chisinau 3 days ago Sometimes, pampering is essential to staying sane in the parenting world. So it’s a positive thing to do to go into a spa and get something that makes you calm down and feel like you can go into the parenting world with a smile. Unfortunately, we have to pay for it! Some people like […]
- Asia Room - sushi, woks and more! 7 months ago There is a new interesting place in Riscani region of Chisinau! It’s called Asia Room! There is a building in Riscani (on the circle where drive-through McDonald’s is located) that has about 5 levels. Top four levels are a set of restaurants that is owned by the Dor Group company. This company...
- Caravan - a great Uzbek restaurant! 1 year ago When we first moved to Chisinau, over two years ago, we lived right in the center, about a block away from the Caravan Restaurant. Being familiar with Central Asian food, our family loved to learn the existence of this Uzbek restaurant in Chisinau. Naturally, we have been to this restaurant...
- Propaganda Cafe - A delight to discover 1 year ago I finally tried the new restaurant/cafe Propaganda this weekend and I have to say, I’m pleased about what I saw and ate. The interior design is a combination of antique and modern. It seems that there are too many things on the walls, but it somehow goes together very well and makes you feel like...
- Zen Sushi Restaurant 2014 - New Look, New Menu 1 year ago I have posted about Zen Sushi Restaurant before, and I am writing once again, mainly because they have changed their look and menu. It took them 5 or more months to get a new look. Personally, I am not too impressed with the changes. It is trying for a cool futuristic look. A bit more […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Moldova Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Moldova!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Knowing Moldova
07:56 AM October 12, 2012
Great resource to get to know Moldova from an insider-outsider perspective! Great photos, too.