Shoot and Scrawl
Latest Blog Posts »
- St-Rémy de Provence, France 1 week ago My husband and I took a short 13 km drive from Avignon to St-R
- Igreja de São Francisco, Porto 2 weeks ago Now, this is something. This Gothic church offers the most amazing burst of baroque in Porto. The church was built in the 14th century. If you couldn’t guess, the interior was completely Rococo’d in the 18th century when the aisles, apse chapels, pillars – really, everything...
- Five Oceanos, Porto 2 weeks ago We asked the concierge for a good seafood restaurant recommendation and he pointed us toward the beach. We weren’t so keen on taking a 20-minute cab ride, but he assured us that Five Oceanos was his neighborhood spot and we couldn’t go wrong. The restaurant did not disappoint....
- Café Majestic, Porto 2 weeks ago We spotted this caf
- Taylor's Port 2 weeks ago We climbed Gaia’s steep hill to visit one of the only wineries open on Sunday, Taylor’s. Founded in the 17th century, Taylor’s was one of the first wineries in Portugal. It is the last of the independent British houses, still family-owned and operated. Taylor’s was one of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Shoot and Scrawl
20:50 PM January 07, 2013
Dawn does a magnificent job capturing European life through the eyes of an expat. Her commentary is witty and the photos are amazing. I look forward to every new daily post. She has a knack for making all her travel destinations appealing. I wish I could visit them all.