Latest Blog Posts »
- Imagina Na Copa! 4 days ago Hard to forget the many catchphrases of my youth, like Eh, what's up, Doc? and Heeeeere's Johnny, and the always sturdy
- Blog Updates 1 week ago I know, dear readers, that many of you are sitting at the edge of your seat, wondering how some of our ongoing dramas have turned out. Well, let me not keep you in suspense. Here are a few blog updates:Teaching Through Chocolate Chip Cookies (posted November 3, 2011)Mark and I had really gotten...
- Bakery 1 and Bakery 2 2 weeks ago At the very bottom of our street is Bakery 1, Sonho de B
- Visam, Visat, Visas 3 weeks ago I’ve just read David Sedaris’s article Long Way Home in the April 1st edition of the New Yorker, about the theft of his passport, with his Indefinite Leave to Remain sticker inside, his hard-won right to residency in the United Kingdom. I got to thinking how devastated I would be if I...
- Paradise Lost 2 months ago As Mark and I patiently waited our turn at the 127th Police Precinct in B
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tropical Daydreams has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!