Latest Blog Posts »
- The Costumes of Carnival 5 days ago I bumped my luggage along the cobbles and asked Marie Antoinette for directions to our flat. She unfolded my map, consulted with Napoleon and pointed across the bridge. A fitting... Read more → The post The Costumes of Carnival appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- Q & A: Hurtigruten's Norwegian Coastal Journey 3 weeks ago This post is a compilation of questions emailed to me after our Hurtigruten Coastal Journey. I tried to answer all of them, but if I missed one, please let me know!... Read more → The post Q & A: Hurtigruten’s Norwegian Coastal Journey appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- Hurtigruten: The World's Most Beautiful Voyage 4 weeks ago The bodies huddled against the bulkhead were clad head to foot in down, fleece and wool, completely indistinguishable from one another. Only the eyes were visible, fixed on the growing... Read more → The post Hurtigruten: The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles. Dogsled, Snowmobile, Ship. 2 months ago Passport. Check. Cameras. Check. Suitcase that won’t close. Check. Seasick patches. Check. Do you remember me telling you about my trip to Norway? No? Guess... Read more → The post Planes, Trains, Automobiles. Dogsled, Snowmobile, Ship. appeared first on A Passport Affair.
- A Weekend Away: York 3 months ago My daughters spent the day wearing spiked helmets and burlap sacks, running around the Jorvik Viking Centre, loudly recreating a battle scene with wooden swords. Grandma was looking forward to... Read more → The post A Weekend Away: York appeared first on A Passport Affair.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 15 reviews on Explat
14:40 PM November 12, 2012
This blog provides good activities to do as someone living in London from the view of someone seeing it for the first time! The pictures are a great addition. I follow this and would recommend to others, especially those planning to travel or live in the UK.
14:45 PM November 12, 2012
An awesome blog for learning about the "off the beaten path" travels in London, Europe and beyond. Witty, personal and interesting takes from a former teacher and mother of three. One of my favorites!
15:05 PM November 12, 2012
What more could you want from a blog. A well-informed person, sifts through all there is to do in a location and then provides detail on what works and what doesn't...all with awesome pictures. I have forwarded this to people who live in London and are British and they even use the information.
13:39 PM November 16, 2012
Oh, I love your pictures and following your adventures. I dream of a life as an expat...maybe someday!
14:10 PM November 16, 2012
Im finding this blog because we are moving with our 4 childrens to London in April. This blog makes us very excited to make our adventure happen.
14:55 PM December 04, 2012
Been reading your blog for over a month. The pictures are great, the info is spot on. It makes the wife and I miss London more than a little bit.
09:14 AM December 11, 2012
You are living the life I hope to have in a few years. You've found things I never knew existed in London (and I've been there a bunch!). Looking forward to following you!
09:25 AM December 11, 2012
Greetings from another expat in Hong Kong. I enjoy reading your blog. We're getting ready to move to London in a few months! Maybe our paths will cross one day. I love seeing the city through your eyes. It makes me excited to pack my bags and come soon.
09:59 AM December 11, 2012
I'm checking out the competition. :) Your pictures are fabulous. How long have you been in London? Well done blog. I'll come back and read more!
14:43 PM December 11, 2012
HI! Found this site from your post about Prague. I spent my lunch hour reading your other posts. I want to come to London for Christmas. Someday, maybe. Hi from NYC!
00:18 AM December 12, 2012
What a great blog. I read every post and want to go see whatever you're writing about right away. For now, I'm making a list. Someday...
13:18 PM February 28, 2013
Hello from over the pond. I love reading your posts. So funny and real. Keep writing!
12:26 PM March 03, 2013
So happy to find your blog! i am myself moving to london soon and hope to have many same adventures. I love your stories and funny exciting times.
16:14 PM March 06, 2013
I got my visa today and I'm coming to London! I'm reading your stuff everyday and loving it! Would love to see some house hunting tips :)
09:35 AM November 07, 2013
Love reading all the little bits about London and the things to do. I'm adding to my trip list! Photos are gorgeous too! The link from here sends you to a newer website though. Maybe you could fix it?