Latest Blog Posts »
- A Tale of Two Cities: Singapore and Hong Kong, First Impressions 2 days ago I feel like a terrible traveler today.
- How To Swim in the Dead Sea... 1 week ago Rachel and I vowed to make the most of our last day in Jordan.
- Black Tea and Desert Sand 3 weeks ago I have to be honest. I am not a desert person. I’m more of a mountain, beach or someplace-where-things-grow person. My bad attitude stems from a US cross country road trip and a stop to admire the desert in Arizona. Everyone talked about the beauty of the sand, the colors in the rocks and the...
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles...and Maybe a Boat. 1 month ago It’s been a busy travel month and it’s about to get busier. If you’ve been following along (and thank you if you have), you know Rachel and I were in Jordan for a week… before I was off to the Gulf Coast of Florida to visit family, soak up some much-needed sun and eat...
- Petra by Night 1 month ago Petra is undoubtably a highlight of any trip to Jordan. Spending a day (or two or three) in Petra allows visitors to enjoy all the Rose Red City has to offer, but some say the best and most dramatic introduction to Petra is at night.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 14 reviews on Explat
14:40 PM November 12, 2012
This blog provides good activities to do as someone living in London from the view of someone seeing it for the first time! The pictures are a great addition. I follow this and would recommend to others, especially those planning to travel or live in the UK.
14:45 PM November 12, 2012
An awesome blog for learning about the "off the beaten path" travels in London, Europe and beyond. Witty, personal and interesting takes from a former teacher and mother of three. One of my favorites!
15:05 PM November 12, 2012
What more could you want from a blog. A well-informed person, sifts through all there is to do in a location and then provides detail on what works and what doesn't...all with awesome pictures. I have forwarded this to people who live in London and are British and they even use the information.
13:39 PM November 16, 2012
Oh, I love your pictures and following your adventures. I dream of a life as an expat...maybe someday!
14:10 PM November 16, 2012
Im finding this blog because we are moving with our 4 childrens to London in April. This blog makes us very excited to make our adventure happen.
14:55 PM December 04, 2012
Been reading your blog for over a month. The pictures are great, the info is spot on. It makes the wife and I miss London more than a little bit.
09:14 AM December 11, 2012
You are living the life I hope to have in a few years. You've found things I never knew existed in London (and I've been there a bunch!). Looking forward to following you!
09:25 AM December 11, 2012
Greetings from another expat in Hong Kong. I enjoy reading your blog. We're getting ready to move to London in a few months! Maybe our paths will cross one day. I love seeing the city through your eyes. It makes me excited to pack my bags and come soon.
09:59 AM December 11, 2012
I'm checking out the competition. :) Your pictures are fabulous. How long have you been in London? Well done blog. I'll come back and read more!
14:43 PM December 11, 2012
HI! Found this site from your post about Prague. I spent my lunch hour reading your other posts. I want to come to London for Christmas. Someday, maybe. Hi from NYC!
00:18 AM December 12, 2012
What a great blog. I read every post and want to go see whatever you're writing about right away. For now, I'm making a list. Someday...
13:18 PM February 28, 2013
Hello from over the pond. I love reading your posts. So funny and real. Keep writing!
12:26 PM March 03, 2013
So happy to find your blog! i am myself moving to london soon and hope to have many same adventures. I love your stories and funny exciting times.
16:14 PM March 06, 2013
I got my visa today and I'm coming to London! I'm reading your stuff everyday and loving it! Would love to see some house hunting tips :)