La Clusaz Lover
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's ski season... I can haz powder!! 6 months ago
- August at the Col des Aravis 10 months ago I took another photo of the magnificent snow-capped Mont Blanc from the Col des Aravis. The light of the low evening sun in
- The Aravis mountains. Quel splendeur! 10 months ago Sunset at Col de Merdassier in AprilAravis mountain range, view from top of BeauregardThe drive from Annecy to La Clusaz is 40 minutes and you can take either take the main road or
- Ski helmet, vin chaud and raclette 10 months ago I stay in a valley called Col de Merdassier, and the ski station is called l'Etale but it's connected to the La Clusaz ski resort, so I ski out the door and I can reach the center of the resort in 15 minutes!La Clusaz is a strikingly picturesque village in the Haute-Savoie region of the french...
- Chapels and wood beams 10 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Clusaz Lover has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!