Unquiet Time - Because life is loud.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Friday Fun: Rollende Keukens & Rijksmuseum 1 week ago I had an appointment today that took me partway to Amsterdam, and decided to use the opportunity to go the rest of the way. I spent a couple hours working via my laptop at Two for Joy, and when I … Continue reading →
- The Last Queen's Day 3 weeks ago It’s a really good thing that today is not tomorrow. I’m looking out the window watching pouring rain, and tourists intrepidly making their way to Delft centrum with only drugstore umbrellas as a shield, and locals biking in full rain … Continue reading →
- Just Let Me Run 2 months ago The day before the bombings at the Boston Marathon, I was privileged to be a spectator at the Rotterdam Marathon & 10K
- Terugkomen is niet hetzelfde als blijven. 3 months ago Cutting beneath an overpass to get back to Centraal Station in Amsterdam last week, I saw for the first time these letters.
- Spring Break Needs a Copy Editor 3 months ago (Even as I type that title, I can’t help thinking that it goes without saying.) Nevertheless: from the trenches of travel come the following signs. This is with thanks to Kent, who smartly decided to avoid the Splash Pad until … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Long Way Home Writing Contest October 2012 In February of 2010, my husband and I (then 30 and 28, respectively) went out to dinner with two American couples who were supposed to help us decide if we wanted to move from the United States to Delft, the Netherlands. One member of each couple...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Unquiet Time - Because life is loud.
15:29 PM October 13, 2012
Have been following this blog for some time as it is written by a friend, who also happens to be a superb writer. Always makes me wish I were there. She has keen and lovely insights into the world around her.