The Practice Room
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Odd (and Beautiful) Nikolauskirche in Hall 1 week ago Dear Reader, I did this little trip to Hall in Tirol more for me than for you, as I knew I needed to get out of the house. Three straight months of rehearsals for three different productions, plus teaching private … Continue reading →
- Cybertouring Austria 4 3 weeks ago Installment 4 of “Top Ten of the Top Five” comes from Carly, an Australian in Vienna (and who, incidentally, loves Tirol).Filed under: assimilation, Austria, blogs, food, language, Life Abroad, lives of others, music, travel
- Forgotten Bavaria: St. Johannes auf der Bergerin 3 weeks ago (What’s left of a few signs which may have once indicated the original site./ Was von den Resten übrig blieb, die einmal den ursprünglichen Standort angedeutet haben könnten.) Many centuries ago, west of the Ammersee in southern Bavaria, the main … Continue reading →
- Cybertouring Austria 3 3 weeks ago KC Blau shares with us a few of her favorite (Austrian) things.Filed under: assimilation, Austria, blogs, food, language, Life Abroad, literature, music, travel
- Cybertouring Austria 2 1 month ago This week’s “Top Ten of the Top Five” is by Emily, who writes the Vienna-based blog A Mommy Abroad. Click the links and take a look around for a completely different Austrian expat experience. Filed under: assimilation, Austria, blogs, food, … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Weird Tyrol: Five Best Unusual Historic Hikes from Innsbruck Expat Blog Awards 2013 Say you’re living in Innsbruck. You’d like to get out of the city and into the wooded hills, but you’re not up for another vertical climb, the ski lifts are kind of expensive and you’d like to visit something besides another mountain...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Austria Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Austria Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Austria Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Practice Room
01:26 AM November 03, 2013
A great blog written with exceptional understanding of the people and country Kristina is writing about. I really like when she mixes English and German in one sentence, it's witty.