The Practice Room
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Viereckschanze in Utting 2 days ago I previously blogged about the village of Utting am Ammersee in connection with the small, hidden cemetery for nearby concentration camp victims there. Today I have another unusual place to show you — the rectangular earthwork (Viereckschanze) in the fields … Continue reading →
- Poetry for Whitmonday 3 days ago Postscript W. H. Auden Some thirty inches from my nose The frontier of my Person goes, And all the untilled air between Is private pagus or demesne. Stranger, unless with bedroom eyes I beckon you to fraternize, Beware of rudely … Continue reading →
- Travel Blogging: Ulm 1 week ago The Beau recently attended a Bookseller’s trade show and conference in Ulm, and I was able to tag along. Before we left, neither of us knew much about the city except where it lies (on the other side of Augsburg, … Continue reading →
- Belated Mayday Links 2 weeks ago Spent the 1. Mai with friends at an alpine thermal spa getting my Wellness on. The good vibes lasted all day and through most of the first half of a stress-laden technical rehearsal, after which they wilted and died under … Continue reading →
- "At The Roman Stone" 3 weeks ago This post’s title is the translation of Am R
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » The Practice Room has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!