The Practice Room
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bicycle Repair Station / Rad Servicestation 4 days ago I’d read about the new self-service repair station for cyclists (g) on the Herzog-Siegmund-Ufer, and also some good feedback (g) for it. But I’d missed an additional station having been erected in front of Sillpark (g). / Schon eine kurze … Continue reading →
- Today's thugs just aren't what they used to be 1 week ago Die Strolche waren früher auch besser.Filed under: Frivolity, Germany
- Happy American Thanksgiving 1 week ago For your enjoyment: a kind of Bavarian brunch fare, Weisswurst with a Brezel. They are traditionally eaten in the morning, due to the fact that they are not made with preservatives and will go bad by the end of the … Continue reading →
- Station for Sale / Bahnhof zu verkaufen 2 weeks ago This is the Oberau train station on the line between Munich and Mittenwald. The signs on the doors say that it is for sale. (The commercial space facing the tracks has been empty for years it’s been pointed out to me … Continue reading →
- Probably from a Wannabe Conductor / Wahrscheinlich von einem Möchtegerndirigent 3 weeks ago Newspaper clipping found in the season program for the 1936 Salzburger Festspiel. Scroll down for translation. Zeitungsausschnitt, in einem 1936 Exemplar “Salzburger Festspiele – Offizielle Führer” gefunden. “Die Primadonna” “Toscanini gehört auch zu denen, die sich nicht damit...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Austria Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Practice Room
01:26 AM November 03, 2013
A great blog written with exceptional understanding of the people and country Kristina is writing about. I really like when she mixes English and German in one sentence, it's witty.