The Practice Room
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sommerpause 1 week ago Blogging goes on summer hiatus until something bloggable presents itself. In the meantime, here are our new neighbors. Filed under: Uncategorized
- Rooftop Blogging: Final Edition 1 month ago When I began the blog nearly 8 years ago, I wanted to do some kind of photoblogging that could be done on a regular, perhaps weekly basis with ease. A lot of people were doing “Saturday cat blogging”, which I … Continue reading →
- Weekend Mountain Blogging: Maria Tax - Wolfsklamm 1 month ago A half-day hike above Stans to the Maria Tax Chapel. Taxen is an old regional word for Tannen, or fir tree. Legend has it that the Virgin Mary made an appearance here in 1616, leaving behind her handprint on a … Continue reading →
- Innsbruck, I'm Movin' Out 1 month ago My regular readers know that I tend to not to get too personal in my posts, even though the rare times when I do so seem to generate the largest direct responses (on social media, at least). But I need … Continue reading →
- Weekend Mountain Blogging: Mittenwald, Scharnitz, Seefeld 2 months ago I needed to go to Mittenwald because of something I’d promised to do, and since I had the day free it seemed like a good idea to get some hiking in along with some sights. As there’s only so much … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Weird Tyrol: Five Best Unusual Historic Hikes from Innsbruck Expat Blog Awards 2013 Say you’re living in Innsbruck. You’d like to get out of the city and into the wooded hills, but you’re not up for another vertical climb, the ski lifts are kind of expensive and you’d like to visit something besides another mountain...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Austria Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Austria Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Austria Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Austria!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Practice Room
01:26 AM November 03, 2013
A great blog written with exceptional understanding of the people and country Kristina is writing about. I really like when she mixes English and German in one sentence, it's witty.