A Bit Of Lux
Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving 'Home' and a long overdue recap 5 months ago I’ve pondered how to begin this post for a while, but mostly I’ve just put off beginning a post at all. It’s a bit like when you lose contact with old pals; the longer you leave it, the more awkward it...
- A wonderful Christmas Market but a very lacklustre Christmas parade 1 year ago The Christmas season is really upon us now, and this is such a nice region to be living in at this time of year because you’re never far from a Christmas market. I think other bloggers have covered the subject...
- Cars, Christmas and an overview of the Luxembourgish Secondary School System (kind of) 1 year ago Do you get to this point in the year and go “woooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! it’s almost December..where did the time go this year?!!!” Well, that’s me right now. When you live abroad you have to be more organised when it comes to...
- Starting over: unravelling the weekly shop - a guest post by Sarita Rao 1 year ago Something new here on A Bit Of Lux: a guest post! This is by Sarita Rao – a British writer and recent arrival to Luxembourg – covering a topic dear to most would-be transplants’ hearts: grocery shopping. It’s by no...
- 48 hours in the UK, why 'Le Shuttle' is the way to go & my worst trip ever 1 year ago Well, the Tiguan is certainly clocking up a bit of a mileage of late. We did another whirlwind trip en famille, back to the UK for a really enjoyable, family get-together, to celebrate my in-laws’ 50th wedding anniversary (way to...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on A Bit Of Lux
14:47 PM October 14, 2012
Enjoyable to read the experiences of a first time to Luxembourg
16:23 PM October 14, 2012
An absolute delight to read the new life in Luxembourg. I really enjoyed it.
22:18 PM October 14, 2012
Brilliant, funny and informative!
19:13 PM October 15, 2012
A bit of Lux is wry, honest, and incredibly helpful for future expats, parents, Luxembourgeois, and/or Luxembourgeois expat parents, as the case may be.
23:25 PM October 17, 2012
Superbly helpful and entertaining!
13:06 PM October 19, 2012
While the butt of some of the jibes I am hugely proud of my wife's entertaining blog. She dedicates so much effort to making it appealing, accurate and useful to one and all. Brilliant Sam, how you find the time in between running the home and taking care of our boys (and me) is an inspiration to anyone that claims 'I don't have time'. Proud husband.
15:50 PM October 19, 2012
As a fellow expat and mom, I find this blog packed with great info!
11:42 AM October 24, 2012
Very informative. So so interesting. Thoroughly entertaining, delightful reading. Thank you.
21:05 PM October 24, 2012
Top notch blog. Everything it should be, entertaining, funny and informative. Keep up the great work!
23:46 PM October 25, 2012
So very amusing, refreshing, and informative; A Bit Of Lux is an excellent read for all!
23:55 PM October 25, 2012
Extremely amusing, intelligent and always entertaining. Top blog!