La Palma Island
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pillow lava 3 days ago Pillow lava is formed underwater, on the sea-bed. When the lava comes out and hits the sea water, the outside cools and freezes pretty much immediately, while the inside keeps on flowing. That means that it forms tube, which lengthens … Continue reading →
- Palmeran Sow Thistles (Sonchus palmensis) 6 days ago Sow thistles look rather like a dandelion gone balistic. That is, the individual flowers look much like dandelions, but they’re growing on a shrub anything up to 2 m (6 ft) tall. And now they’re flowing all over the island, … Continue reading →
- Carnival programmes 2014 1 week ago Santa Cruz de La Palma‘s programme is here. (The actual programme starts on page 7) Los Llanos‘s programme is here The programme for Los Sauces is here I’ve just found out that some places (El Paso, Garafía, Tijarafe, Fuencaliente and … Continue reading →
- Carnival 2014 is starting 1 week ago Carnival is starting! Here are some photos from the schools’ procession in San Pedro (Breña Alta) this evening.
- Coming Soon: The Seer's Stone. Twelve adventures under La Palma's amazing starry sky 1 week ago This is an anthology of children’s stories set on La Palma, all over the island and at times from 1493 to the near future. The books have arrived on La Palma, and are waiting for customs clearance. You will be … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Palma Island has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!