La Palma Island
Latest Blog Posts »
- This blog has moved to http://sheilacrosby.com,... 3 days ago This blog has moved to http://sheilacrosby.com, and joined with http://sheilacrosby.blogspot.com. I’ll be adding an automatic redirect soon, but for the moment I suggest you go to http://sheilacrosby.com and check out the photos of the 60s wedding in Los Sauces.
- Mojitos 1 week ago Mojitos are a popular drink during Carnival: sugar, lemon juice, rum and mint. This bar is famous for them all year round, so during Carnival they prepare them in batches. This was one of the smaller batches! Or you … Continue reading →
- Los Indianos 2015 1 week ago In the end we went into town at about 4pm and stayed until a little after 8pm. Here’s some photos.
- Yay! It's Carnival again! 2 weeks ago Carnival 2015 is here. Santa Cruz de La Palma‘s programme is here. (The actual programme starts on page 3) Los Llanos‘s programme is here The programme for Los Sauces is here Barlovento‘s sardine will be on March 7th. Breña Alta … Continue reading →
- The Almond Blossom Fiesta, Puntagorda 3 weeks ago The north-west of the island is home to great many almond trees, and at this time of the year, they’re all blossoming. The trees in El Paso and Garafía are beautiful, but the best display of all is at Puntagorda, … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » La Palma Island has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!