Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- One year on...the legacy of our year in Spain 4 days ago As the full moon rises in the east, hovering above the Pacific Ocean, I contemplate the year that has passed since we returned to Australia from Our Year in Spain. Each full moon signifies a moment of reflection since it was on a glorious, moonlit evening … Continue reading →
- "Everyone returns to Granada..." 2 months ago This was the mantra retold to me continually by my Granadino friends while we were living in Granada. “You’ll see” they followed in response to my quizzical look. As I contemplated the Herculean effort to transport our family of four across … Continue reading →
- Living your dream and inspiring others 5 months ago Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. Anais Nin The desire to create a meaningful, cultural experience for … Continue reading →
- So you want to live in Spain! What next? 7 months ago It sounded like a grand and impossible idea: moving to Spain for a year. Strangely and luckily, it wasn’t as hard as we imagined it would be, and since pulling off our great dream, we’ve become evangelical in our enthusiasm … Continue reading →
- Caught between two worlds - repatriation 11 months ago For years I have listened to stories of people displaced from their homelands for various reasons. I listened with interest without fully understanding what it would be like to constantly wonder about a life, land and culture elsewhere. Now I have … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
10:36 AM October 15, 2012
This blog is so interesting to read. It provides not only insight on the country but also a candid view on the family and their preparations for their trip. The writing is engaging and colourful. I can't wait for future posts.
13:25 PM October 27, 2012
It is so great to read about a family doing what many of us only dream about! I can't wait to read what happens when they arrive - the preparations are interesting in themselves!
03:43 AM October 31, 2012
This blog makes me want to pack up and move to Spain. i can sense the excitement in the planning! I will be subscribing to future posts!!!
03:45 AM October 31, 2012
Can I come with you? Sounds like you have done some good research. I have learnt some interesting things about Granada from your blog. All the best for the wait until your departure!
04:57 AM October 15, 2014
This blog really helped my family when we were planning our time in Granada, Spain. It was great to hear the perspective of what it is like to live abroad with children and gets some ideas of what life is like there.