Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- So you want to live in Spain! What next? 3 weeks ago It sounded like a grand and impossible idea: moving to Spain for a year. Strangely and luckily enough it wasn’t as hard as we imagined it would be, and since pulling off our great dream in 2013/14, we’ve become evangelical … Continue reading →
- Caught between two worlds - repatriation 6 months ago For years I have listened to stories of people displaced from their homelands for various reasons. I listened with interest without fully understanding what it would be like to constantly wonder about a life, land and culture elsewhere. Now I have … Continue reading →
- The history that makes us 8 months ago We have been back in Australia for just over six weeks and we are beginning to wonder whether Our Year in Spain actually occurred or if it was just a long and fantastic dream. The experience will always live on inside each of … Continue reading →
- The Return...Week 1 8 months ago It’s surreal to think that just a few short weeks ago we were toasting the arrival of summer and the end of the school year with our Spanish community in Granada. There were school concerts, end of year parties and … Continue reading →
- World Cup Fever 9 months ago What happens when you travel the world during the “World Cup”? It means you see how each country celebrates or mourns their teams’ wins and losses. It also involves witnessing the varying degrees of football madness in each country with … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
10:36 AM October 15, 2012
This blog is so interesting to read. It provides not only insight on the country but also a candid view on the family and their preparations for their trip. The writing is engaging and colourful. I can't wait for future posts.
13:25 PM October 27, 2012
It is so great to read about a family doing what many of us only dream about! I can't wait to read what happens when they arrive - the preparations are interesting in themselves!
03:43 AM October 31, 2012
This blog makes me want to pack up and move to Spain. i can sense the excitement in the planning! I will be subscribing to future posts!!!
03:45 AM October 31, 2012
Can I come with you? Sounds like you have done some good research. I have learnt some interesting things about Granada from your blog. All the best for the wait until your departure!
04:57 AM October 15, 2014
This blog really helped my family when we were planning our time in Granada, Spain. It was great to hear the perspective of what it is like to live abroad with children and gets some ideas of what life is like there.