Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Final Countdown... 2 weeks ago Have you ever had a song stuck on repeat in your head?
- Moving to Spain...again, 17 years later 2 months ago This story begins in the mid 1990’s when, as a fresh faced 21-year-old university graduate, I embarked on a gap year in Europe. The initial summer months were spent swanning about Italy and France with exchange student friends at their … Continue reading →
- 100 days of firsts and lasts 4 months ago We’ve hit the 100-day (3 months) mark in the countdown for our big year abroad. Suddenly this crazy idea is becoming a reality and is beginning to alter our thoughts and actions. Chris Stewart sums up the feeling beautifully in … Continue reading →
- The overwhelming kindness of others 6 months ago I recently had a conversation with some friends visiting from the United States. One of their overwhelming experiences from travelling in Australia was the genuine and trusting nature of Australians who, they observed: “were interested to help in any way … Continue reading →
- The world according to airbnb... 5 months ago Firstly, I have to say that this is not an ad for airbnb although I am an enormous fan of this relatively recent phenomenon in travel. airbnb is an online platform that allows people to rent out their homes or … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
10:36 AM October 15, 2012
This blog is so interesting to read. It provides not only insight on the country but also a candid view on the family and their preparations for their trip. The writing is engaging and colourful. I can't wait for future posts.
13:25 PM October 27, 2012
It is so great to read about a family doing what many of us only dream about! I can't wait to read what happens when they arrive - the preparations are interesting in themselves!
03:43 AM October 31, 2012
This blog makes me want to pack up and move to Spain. i can sense the excitement in the planning! I will be subscribing to future posts!!!
03:45 AM October 31, 2012
Can I come with you? Sounds like you have done some good research. I have learnt some interesting things about Granada from your blog. All the best for the wait until your departure!