Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I have learned from travelling with children 3 weeks ago My husband and I have both travelled a lot, separately and together, but this is the first time we have travelled extensively as a family of four. We are eight months into a year away with our children who are … Continue reading →
- The best way to learn Spanish (in Andalucía) 3 months ago It is strange that I harbor such a passion for foreign languages when I hail from the monolingual country and continent of Australia. What I love about learning languages is not the theory and grammar but the revealing of a … Continue reading →
- A different Perspective...from my ivory tower in Granada 3 months ago After the whirlwind of settling into a new continent, country, city, suburb and community, I have finally had some time to connect with family and friends back home in Australia. I have had half a dozen long Skype conversations with … Continue reading →
- Southern Spain Does Have a Winter 4 months ago When we were researching where we would live in Spain for a year, climate played a large part in our decision which is why we chose to live in Southern Spain. And although coastal Spain would have been the most … Continue reading →
- Autumn months in Granada 4 months ago We have experienced many wonderful cultural adventures these last few months and as we take them in our stride each day, we often forget just how different life is here from our life in Sydney, Australia. Any excuse for chat … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
10:36 AM October 15, 2012
This blog is so interesting to read. It provides not only insight on the country but also a candid view on the family and their preparations for their trip. The writing is engaging and colourful. I can't wait for future posts.
13:25 PM October 27, 2012
It is so great to read about a family doing what many of us only dream about! I can't wait to read what happens when they arrive - the preparations are interesting in themselves!
03:43 AM October 31, 2012
This blog makes me want to pack up and move to Spain. i can sense the excitement in the planning! I will be subscribing to future posts!!!
03:45 AM October 31, 2012
Can I come with you? Sounds like you have done some good research. I have learnt some interesting things about Granada from your blog. All the best for the wait until your departure!