Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- So close and a world away: Morocco 2 weeks ago Such a short distance across the Straits of Gibraltar between Spain and Morocco and yet they are a world apart. This is the wonder of travel in these parts, a short boat ride delivers one to a completely different culture, language, geography, religion… in … Continue reading →
- My love affair with tapas in Spain 1 month ago I had read a lot about the ‘free’ tapas in Granada before we arrived but didn’t think much about it other than it might be a nice garnish (pun intended) to our experience. Now that I am here, I have … Continue reading →
- Reflecting on 8 months in Spain 1 month ago Every journey has its requisite ebbs and flows, ups and downs and in-betweens. I think that is why travel makes me feel so alive. As one tests oneself against new and changing situations, drifting is not an option. Being permanently … Continue reading →
- What I have learned from travelling with children 2 months ago My husband and I have both travelled a lot, separately and together, but this is the first time we have travelled extensively as a family of four. We are eight months into a year away with our children who are … Continue reading →
- The best way to learn Spanish (in Andalucía) 4 months ago It is strange that I harbor such a passion for foreign languages when I hail from the monolingual country and continent of Australia. What I love about learning languages is not the theory and grammar but the revealing of a … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Our Year In Spain - A family adventure
10:36 AM October 15, 2012
This blog is so interesting to read. It provides not only insight on the country but also a candid view on the family and their preparations for their trip. The writing is engaging and colourful. I can't wait for future posts.
13:25 PM October 27, 2012
It is so great to read about a family doing what many of us only dream about! I can't wait to read what happens when they arrive - the preparations are interesting in themselves!
03:43 AM October 31, 2012
This blog makes me want to pack up and move to Spain. i can sense the excitement in the planning! I will be subscribing to future posts!!!
03:45 AM October 31, 2012
Can I come with you? Sounds like you have done some good research. I have learnt some interesting things about Granada from your blog. All the best for the wait until your departure!