Prêt à Voyager
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Map of the World According to Illustrators & Storytellers 1 day ago One day this winter I received a package. I wasn’t expecting a package, which made the thrill that much more exciting. Had you been here when I opened it, you... Read The Rest →
- BOARDING PASS - Jessie Kanelos Weiner (The Franco Fly) 2 days ago To an outsider, Paris may seem like a big city, but to those who live here it’s more like a village. I was lucky enough to be connected to Jessie... Read The Rest →
- Comment on DYNAMO by Lindsey 3 weeks ago What a neat exhibit! Wish I had a trip to Paris scheduled sometime soon so I could see it. Thanks for sharing!
- Comment on Kickstart Tifamade by Daniela 3 weeks ago I love it so much both the video and Tifamade xxxx
- Comment on Icelandic Dairy by Ozell Riedl 3 weeks ago In some countries, especially those with small numbers of animals being milked, as well as harvesting the milk from an animal, the dairy may also process the milk into butter, cheese and yogurt, for example. This is a traditional method of producing specialist milk products, especially in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prêt à Voyager has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!