Girl in Florence
Latest Blog Posts »
- 13 Reasons To Love Paris Anytime 4 days ago A weekend in Paris, sounds so very ‘ooo -la la’ even saying it evokes images of biting into buttery, flaky..
- Monteriggioni: An Afternoon Going Back in Time 1 week ago Earlier this year, the weather was never very stable, the only thing that was consistent, was the inconsistency itself: rain, sun,..
- Pasticceria Giorgio: A Sweet Paradise 1 week ago It’s been awhile since I’ve written specifically about any one foodie hot spot, but after yesterday’s sugar high, I thought..
- When Your Love Story is Best Answered 'It's Complicated' 2 weeks ago Sometimes when people ask me about my love story, I’m tempted to lie. To say yes, I came here and..
- Exploring Istanbul By Neighborhood 2 weeks ago “Istanbul, a universal beauty where poet and archaeologist, diplomat and merchant, princess and sailor, northerner and westerner screams with same admiration. The..
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl in Florence has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!