News from JWA
Latest Blog Posts »
- WHERE DOES SPONSORSHIP FIT IN WITH YOUR MARKETING CAMPAIGN? 1 week ago Partly due to our having been involved in a lot of large scale events over the years, and partly as one of our main specialties is sport communications and marketing, we have often been involved in sponsorship; sometimes working on the side of the sponsor, and sometimes the sponsored party.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT - CAN ANYONE REALLY DO IT?! 2 months ago Up until a few years ago, we considered ‘event management’ to be a key part of our business, something that we regarded as our ‘bread and butter’.
- SOCIAL MEDIA - HOW TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU! 3 months ago I recently wrote a blog about my lack of enthusiasm for social media, which prompted quite a few people asking me how I, someone that works as a communications professional, could possible by against it.
- Dear Father Christmas 4 months ago I am not a huge fan of social media, as everyone that knows me will tell you, but I do quite like Linked-in, and there are a few blogs that I follow, my favourite being by one of the UK’s biggest entrepreneurs who, every month, writes a short business-focused blog that is, to my mind, full of...
- MARKETING FOR FREE 6 months ago Over the past few weeks we have had a flurry of requests for meetings to discuss potential marketing or PR campaigns for a number of different companies.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on News from JWA
17:47 PM December 10, 2012
News from JWA is an honest account of what it's really like doing business in the Czech Republic with all its trials and tribulations. If only more companies were as honest and up front about these things.