Sunshine and Tomatoes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sweet Monday... 17 hours ago So, it's Monday again. How on earth does this day manage to come round so quickly? Everyone needs a little pick-me-up on Monday mornings, so here's a little treat for you all. It occurred to me that I haven't posted a photo for some delicious dolce for a while, so I thought I had better remedy that...
- Blogger and...pizza maker? 1 week ago A little while ago I spent an evening with my boyfriend's family at his brother's house. Every now and then the whole family gets together for a meal, and this time we had the pleasure of sampling some homemade pizza, made in his brother's very own pizza oven! Now, I have eaten my fair share of...
- Blog News 3 weeks ago Hello everyone! Did you all have a smashing weekend? I gorged on homemade pizza, and even had a go at making some myself (blog post to follow shortly).For today though, I just have a bit of news to share with you all. My little blog has made it on to a fantastic list of 15 top lifestyle blogs in...
- More food please! 4 weeks ago Good afternoon from wet and windy Puglia! I hope you are all having a nice, relaxing Sunday so far. This blog post is, surprise surprise, a food one, and also provides further evidence of my ongoing culinary development. This week I made some nice little vanilla cupcakes (the icing didn't turn out...
- Cooking Curiosity... 2 months ago Although not technically a 'food blog', this little site of mine is usually about 75-80% food. Well, what can I say? I live in Italy. The food here is nothing short of DELICIOUS. However, most of my food related posts are of things I have EATEN; not necessarily MADE. Apart from the odd pasta dish...
Contest Entries »
- At Least You Can Have a Decent Coffee While You Wait Writing Contest October 2012 I step out into the glorious sunshine. It's only the end of May and I'm already wearing a summer dress. I take a leisurely stroll along the cobbled street, waving and shouting a hearty CIAO!! to passers by. I turn onto the beautiful main piazza in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Italy Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Italy!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 10 reviews on Sunshine and Tomatoes
14:37 PM October 16, 2012
Sunshine and Tomatoes lives up to its title - it's bright, vibrant and full of life. Amy's posts are always full of tips, tidbits, humour and heart. From photos of stunning scenery to fashion, cultural faux pas to charming pick-me-up blurbs; this blog is always a pleasure to read!
14:38 PM October 16, 2012
This blog is all I expected & more - LOVE IT:-)
15:27 PM October 16, 2012
Love this blog! Captures a real spirit and makes me wanna pack a suitcase n move to Italy! Deserves to be recognised.. :)
12:58 PM October 17, 2012
I love reading this blog. It's so wonderfully written, not stuffy or presumptuous in any way. The content is varied and interesting from lovely recipes which I've tried to a down to earth view of another country and its culture. I'd heartily recommend reading Amy's blog as often as you can. Her style makes the blog a pleasure to read, you always finish with a smile on your face and usually a massive plate full of Italian deliciousness to try!
14:57 PM October 17, 2012
A perfect blog to read on a rainy day..now where to travel to next?
21:06 PM October 17, 2012
Fantastic blog! Always interesting to read and great photos.
00:19 AM October 18, 2012
Lovely interesting blog. Love Amy's humorous writing style. Always makes me chuckle!
12:02 PM October 18, 2012
Amazing as usual! U cud try ur German abilities and post a blog in german -wud be fun!
15:22 PM October 22, 2012
I love this blog! I feel like I live in Italy ;) Means I know exactly what to expect when I come and visit this part of the country.
10:28 AM November 30, 2012
I love Amy's blog! It's very colourful and entertaining. I often Tweet it to my (mostly British) Followers, for whom it's created lots of interest, too. I'm also a British expat living and working in Italy (and married to one, "that's why I have an Italian surname"!!), so it's wonderful to share common experiences of Italian joys and trials. I hope Amy makes her permanent home here on the Boot and that we get to see a lot more of her experiences!