Mike & Jess in Malta
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tromso, Norway 1 day ago Today's photos are brought to you by my favourite guy (the one whose name also appears in title of this blog) from a business trip to Tromso, Norway last winter. Tromso looks positively frigid, but totally captivating (it's famous for its Northern...
- Rock Climbing in Ghar Lapsi, Malta 2 days ago Today's photos were taken by Mike closer to home, in Ghar Lapsi, Malta, where he occasionally rock climbs. Mike swears it's fun, but I'm terrified of rock climbing. Have you ever tried it? Would you? - Jess
- Lovely Lausanne, Switzerland 3 days ago Here are a few photos of lovely Lausanne and Montreux, Switzerland to start your Tuesday morning right. Mike took these on a business trip last year. Photos of snowy mountains and palm trees never cease to amaze me! Have you been to Switzerland? Mike and I...
- A Weekend in Lyon, France 5 days ago This week I'm hopping on a plane to Poland (to see a Beyonce concert!) with some classmates from my postgrad program. While I'm away I'll be publishing a few photos from my partner in crime from his travels in the past year. (Yes, we do travel separately sometimes!) I hope you...
- Water Quality and Supply in Malta 2 weeks ago We often get contacted by expats and travellers inquiring about the water quality in Malta. It's a topic you're likely to find more myth than fact about online, and we'd like to throw our experiences (of course, not backed up by scientific research, although that would be fun) into the mix, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Malta!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Mike & Jess in Malta
16:27 PM October 17, 2012
I have great admiration for both Mike & Jess who have taught so many of us about a little island called Malta. Their honest and informative posts keep me coming back and have me yearning to see Malta for myself.
16:28 PM October 17, 2012
love the blog - the way things are described almost makes you feel like you are there yourself. Very informative, entertaining, and educational.
08:23 AM October 18, 2012
I have followed your blog for some time now, love it! Its great following your adventures and I love your pictures..keep it up guys :)
20:49 PM October 20, 2012
I like Malta, I have been there, but for me Mike and Jess have a very interesting blog. I've never heard about some things which I read in their blog.
23:50 PM October 31, 2012
I have family in Malta, but live in the US. I am coming to study in the spring at the University of Malta, and Mike and Jess in Malta has been such a help in what to expect! I LOVE this blog!!!
22:48 PM November 05, 2012
Love the blog as it is the perfect example of an expat blog: informative and interesting
23:40 PM November 05, 2012
I love the blog because I've lived in Malta all my life, so I take many lovely things for granted, while Mike + Jess don't miss the little things that make the country great. My mother is also an expat living in Malta so it's quite fun to imagine her discovering and experiencing the same things, only 25 years ago!
13:45 PM November 20, 2012
Informative, easy to follow, and inciting. If not for this blog, I would have never known to visit and love Malta- it really is a hidden gem in the Mediterranean. Great work Mike and Jess! :)
06:35 AM November 26, 2012
Many happy memories of childhood vacations spent in Malta. Was lucky enough to go 14 times back in the 60's and 70's, thanks mainly to a Dad who worked for British Airways (really cheap standby tickets!) Love reading about the Malta of today. Thanks Mike and Jess! I wonder If The Farewell Bar in St. Paul's Bay is still there? If you find it, have a wine and kinnie for me!
14:53 PM December 04, 2012
I have basically planned my entire upcoming trip to Malta around this blog. What a fantastic resource Mike & Jess are!
12:36 PM December 09, 2012
Jess and Mike have made me longing to visit Malta one day! And their recent Europe roadtrip has been epic!! Great blog you both!!
14:50 PM December 09, 2012
Most people now a days consider themselves bloggers but, none write as beautifully or photograph the sites as wonderfully as Mike & Jess. This blog is truly all encompassing, from travel tips to genuinely hilarious stories. I have not yet been to Malta but when I make enough money to travel, it will be first on my destination list. Keep up the great work you guys!
14:58 PM December 09, 2012
Mike and Jess' blog has been one of the most helpful and insightful ways to get to know my new home of Malta. Their tips and tricks for people living in/traveling to/interested in Malta are varied and interesting. Plus, their posts about traveling around Europe add to their site. Expat blogging at its best!